I can't even imagine what would happen if terrorists attacked Poland

I can't even imagine what would happen if terrorists attacked Poland.

We're a peaceful country(full of angry people but still) and have literally 0 police on the streets.

I can just park my car wherever and go to a mall, town hall or to a christmas fair and no one will stop me or inspect what I'm carrying.

I started to think about it since the truck that drove into people in Germany was hijacked from Poland and the killed driver was Polish.

Germony stop this nonsence "refugees welcome" politics because we're starting to feel the collateral damage of your leftism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>We're a peaceful country(full of angry people but still) and have literally 0 police on the streets

nice try Wolanzski

You're not coming to the UK. You are criminals

Don't worry Poland, you are irrelevent shithole, noone is interested in you, not even the terrorists

Don't worry, if anything happens Germany will come to your rescue. I hear German soldiers know their way around Poland quite well.

>a fucking leaf replies
>out of all the possible posters
fuck this gay earth

Remember!
POLISH DEATH TRUCKS
NOT German Death Trucks

No they're not.

>police

>Wanting to get shot
KEK

>White Lithuanians cause more crime than brown Pakistanis
Wtf... Are they really European?

this tbqh

Sweden would probably implode if we had a terrorist attack

Livgardet would probably have to take care of things

>Livgardet
What's that?

>Sweden would probably implode if we had a terrorist attack
I wonder. I think Sweden would go the same route as Germany and that is apologize to non-terrorist muslims BUT I could be wrong.

Poland you can join in on the eradication

But we are bombing Syria.

>USA
>doing anything to fight terrorism
if you stopped supporting it, it would already be a great change

Obama is leaving and Clinton lost so ok

Yeah the republicans are in charge now, and there are no longer any checks and balances, they control everything. Have you forgotten Bush's foreign policies?

It's only going to get worse from here on.

Don't worry, after a few attacks countries get used to it.

B-but I don't want attacks.

I just want to eat my pierogi in peace.

Good thing trump isn't republican

I don't understand some of these anomalies. "Romanians" are disproportionately gypsies though.

Nobody want muslims, believe me.

We just get used to it and carry on with our lives. It's like car accidents here. We accept the fact that there will never be peace with them and just kill them whenever they attack us.

>tfw you love poland with all your heart and don't understand why anyone would bully poles

Yeah and he's also incompetent and geopolitically autistic, if he's even going to try and do anything for 4 years he's either going to toe the conservative line or he's going to do nothing, either way it'll be a fuckup.

And that's if even manages to stay in the white house for 4 years, my bet is he'll be impeached after a major fuckup and the Republicans will have Pence in there, who will go along with the rest of his buddies.

I wish we were more like Israel and less like Poland.

It's like I'm reading a Huffington Post article

It's like I'm reading 'Insert generic Sup Forums comment'

Start building a wall on your western border.

>West, East, North-East
Too many walls to build.

>stop this nonsence "refugees welcome" politics
you can't stop women from wanting a delicious Arab or Turkish Cock. Russian girls are so glad they can taste that sweet tasty Cock again.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw