Fact; 91% of white women prefer sex with blacks

Fact; 91% of white women prefer sex with blacks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vs6V8EILM0M
youtu.be/99iAONlvpbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And 90% of your 91% do it to get even with their former boyfriend,vdroppedctheir ass for a newer otter girlfriend

dem feels when my gf told me that she fantasizes about black dick. she was drunk and hasn't said anything about it after

They probably only interviewed single moms.

nice. living the fantasy

being baited this easy by cuck

what's nice about that? not being able to make her fantasy a reality?
>implying i was baited
everyone with half a mind knows that 91% can't be accurate. hell, even amongst my friends, only 2 girls are really into foreigners

that's why I have a qt3.14 latina gf. they find black people annoying and racist as fuck.

this is true

Blacks have it easy when it concerns getting laid

Fact: 87,93% of all statistics posted online use random numbers to further the agenda of the OP

False

Fact: OP is a giant cuck faggot who is white, between the ages of 12 and 18, scrawny, long greasy hair, glasses, and no friends
His only source of entertainment is to save pictures of white girls with black guys, traps, gays, and facebook roll conversations so he can throw his empty hook out there and pray that someone somewhere responds with anger so he can have a tiny chuckle while scratching his unwashed virgin balls and move onto gif to post tranny threads after tranny threads

tl;dr OP is an actual faggot with no purpose lel

oops i posted the wrong thing

oops i did it again

youtu.be/99iAONlvpbw