Rate my grilled cheese sandwich

Rate my grilled cheese sandwich

Better than my life.

9/11

Disgusting not even melted in the middle yet still crisped and dark brown on the outside

Use lower heat for longer pleb

Looks okay. I'd try it.

4/10

Trips speaks truth

6/10 not melted enough in the middle

why is it on a plate with sloppy shit?

I-i need a bit...please s-sir...

you fucking burnt it. golden brown not black!
3/10 would eat if free.

Really nigger? It continues ti melt and even when it's in that stage between melted and unmelted, oh my god, the texture is almost fap worthy

5/10 without the chili

10/10 with

Thats not a grilled cheese sandwich you fucking retard its grilled bread containing melted cheese..
Gonna rate that shit 1 out of 10 faggot

Rate my other grilled cheese

I prefer mine practically oozing out

10/10 but that plate is bad for the enviroment

like ur dads cum

Much better very oozy

>AMERICAN CUISINE

Damn right, commie.

middle cheese not melted enough/10

I am curious though. what is the middle cheese?
also
is that salsa you have for dipping? I usually just use ketchup, but salsa might be good

Ikr, my god when I visited friends they talked about grilled cheese sandwich.
Usa
>cheese
>bread
>sandwich

This is the worst thing ever

Dubs dosent think so buddy b checkd

It's Monterey Jack cheese and use salsa next time it's fucking good.

>Usa
>Cheese

Leave my thread you non American swine

Man, if you guys weren't autistic where I knew you did something weird to it... I'd actually eat those. Pretty good looking.

I hope you choke on your melted yellow plastic.
What is your excuse for having ridiculously expensive groceries when you literally buy processed plastic shit.

>eggs
>milk
>cheese
>cold cuts

Enjoy your salmonella with your poorly handled chicken too ignorant fucking little shit.

Holy fuck.. this dude is going off. Where the hell are you from?? I'm gonna guess France where the worst people on this planet originate from.

Okay.

holy shit man this is a thread about some dudes grilled cheese

You don't like being told you pay 5$ for the shittiest eggs or cheese on the planet ? Even sandniggers wouldn't eat that nasty shit.
Your farmers market are filled with strangers who literally cannot eat the processed shit you fill your fat ass with.

>France where the worst people on this planet originate from

Agreed

adequat

This

Fuck me I have way too much spare time.
A bit of shitposting is entertaining tho.

So… France?

Hon hon hon, oui oui baguette

Just so you know, the rest of the world laughs at you for eating snails. I have some in my garden in the backyard, how much would you pay for them?

its ok but you can do better user

5.5/10

Yup. And fucking proud to know when I'm getting fucked over when I buy or eat food.
I wonder what you have to say about our food though.

Thank you

How far is that baguette up your ass?

your French fries fucking suck.............freedom fries is all I eat now you cock gobbling mungaloid

Hahahaha, he was right.

Ahah that's exactly what I was waiting for.
As I said : ignorant little shit.
Continue to eat shit if you want but don't insult your intelligence by trying so hard to criticize one of the best country in the world when it comes to actual real and tasty food.

You're french.

Nothing you say even matters.

Ahah, it's not even french. My god how ignorant can a person be ?

american cheese. fail

No it's not French anymore faggot, we took that from you pussies just like we have taken your dignity so many times,....curl up in a ball Shelia and cry your gay eyeballs out

It was never french to begin with. Are you really that retarded ?

Wait, you totally dodged the snail thing. Why do you dirty bastards eat snails???

Because it's fucking delicious. If your palate is more suited for plastic it's your loss.

Are you French? are you queer? hint the answer to number one is also the answer to number 2

also have a look at a home cooked meal

I'll keep my shit food if you promise to keep all those fucking Muslims and Syrian refugees.

do you even know how to grilled cheese?

says the amerifat.

You eat bugs! You psychotic bastard. Stop visiting LA please, you people never shower.

I won't lie that looks good.I'm not saying everything is bad. Some stuff triggers me though.
I like southern cuisine and your pulled pork. But my god you guys invented some of the nastiest shit on the planet with italian sausage or beef jerky.

Where else would I store all this awesome?

rage/10
you bastard, all i have to look forward to was a cold bowl of rice krispies and possibly the gentle kiss of a bullet after I'm done.

Shit what monsters we are helping refugees. I'd rather be a selfish ignorant fat ass and go hunt dear with my pickup for my cousin/wife.

8/8 did you put swiss in it m8?

Not monsters. Just stupid. You wouldn't try to teach a snail to bike ride so why teach a refugee to be anything but a rapist pick pocket gypsy.

A little burned, but i would still eat it.
Maybe a 6-7/10?

Monterey cheese, it's way better

ah, ive yet to melt monterey.
I assumed swiss because it looks like the white cheese isnt melted at all.
swiss is a pain in the ass if you melt it. I put it on a pizza once and when I took a bit it wouldnt separate and all of the cheese came iwth it.

Common that's just plain stupid.
Are you mad or what ? I'm just trying to inform you that you eat plastic and it's bad. But you can try to discover way better stuff, I know you can find good shit in the US.

That's on me, I had the skillet at max because I wanted that shit done asap. It's still melted and tasty too

You guys probably wouldn't like my French toast.

yeah, we dont

6/9 gay af

Next time premelt the cheese, mix it with some mustard, cook some bacon and then put it all with some ruccula salad between some bread and then toast it

>this many steps for a grilled cheese

Got the fuck back to your melt thread.

It doesn't take much longer and it improves the taste so much...

This post is cringe as hell

Kek