Why are most of the coalburner either waitress, cahier or any other minimum pay worker?

Why are most of the coalburner either waitress, cahier or any other minimum pay worker?

Because they are poorly educated and have lower IQs

Because they're down to earth people who realize the only thing that matters in life is sex and since bigger dick equals better sex and blacks have huge cocks it's only logical

>Works at Walmart Altoona - Plank Road Commons

>Server at Cafe WeServeNiggers

DO you know of coalburners who work decent jobs?

95% of people who race mix are lower class people. most blacks are poor so they are culturally assimilated with them. once this is achieved the next step is fucking each other

bait? anyone?

Because low intelligence is a pre requisite.

but if you have a small dick, you have to know how to move it.

Sincerily, a woman.

along with being fat .

Found one.

You're a god damn plague aren't you?
The worst part is, it wont kill me...

You are aware that they get as much hate from the black female community too right? Race mixing is looked down on in practically all cultures. Since its so taboo, girls are sexually stimulated by it hence why the cuck culture exists.

Now these women will probably get beat, abused, or cheated on by their black men at some point in time. Thats life though.

90% of females who raxe mix become fat as fuck within a few years.

Unfortunately they don't share the pics of their busted faces.

I think that nigger might have been cucked

Fuck off Sup Forums

fuck off lefty

Who the fuck makes a LinkedIn profile as a waitress?

nice trips, exept there are multiple studies that the nig-nogs bury in ignorant rage any time this subject comes up, and they all found that there was little to no correlation between skin color and dick size. then there was some bullshit group of nigs that were hardly capable of making a single science, they purposely fudged the numbers to falsify the claim, then rallied behind the bogus numbers.
thats not all, nigs make up a small part of the population, why is that if they are preferred?
the simple answer is: they aren't

abuse is more prevalent among blacks than whites or Hispanics, it likely has to do with the hunter/gatherer aspects of them that is ever so slightly more primitive than others.

another thing is that they are far more likely to cheat, and when i say far more, i mean i was rather surprised by the number of black to white relationships ended by cheating, this was just in my immediate area, the blacks also tended to glorify the experience, making it far easier for the female of the pair to find out, it was a stark contrast to white men, who generally kept thier mouths shut on the matter, and many fealt bad, knowing that what they did was wrong.
interesting that whites seem to know the difference between right and wrong and blacks generally dont.

Why are you so scared of interracial couples? Are you jealous of the guys fucking a white girl? Or are you jealous of the girl?

The only ones seeing race mixing as a problem are low IQ inbreds themselves.

And no, I don't really want to fuck a nigger or advocate race mixing, but I'm definitely above caring about who fucks whom.

One thing that bothers me - not the interracial thing - that's been going on forever - but lately all these white girls walking around saying "niggah" and "all dat" and essentially mimicking the "ebonics" manner of speech (I'm being REALLY gracious here by calling it that in lieu of "speaking just like a nigger")...

I even hear young white dudes trying to talk all gangsta, etc. WTF folks? Why would you emulate a race which has literally failed at nearly every facet of modern life, with the exception of Rap Music?? You never hear a black guy writing C++ code go "sheeeut, niggah, I mo git me some o' dat Popeyes fo' lunch, home boy. You down?"...

Amirite??

I don't blame the black man. Nobody wants black women.

I would have a black woman as a wife, and im spanish

An American black woman?

I dont care, african or afroamerican

Kill Yourself mate.

Why?

>Because they're down to earth people who realize the only thing that matters in life is sex and since bigger dick equals better sex and blacks have huge cocks it's only logical

Well I'm white from northern europe with some viking and germanic blood in me and my dick can't even fit in most of the girls and they always compare it to their arms. Usually I need a lot of lube and still manage to destroy the pussy so that non-virgin girls bleed like it was their first time all over again. Some just quit after the tip is in because they are scared at that point. Can't even find large enough condoms anywhere even from sex shops. So according to you my dick must be a runaway slave from nigeria then?

> big dick bro
these fucking idiots dont know what they are talking about, there is plenty of evidence to support that they are talking out thier asses, and trying to tell them that they have no idea what they are talking about always turns out like the special Olympics.

The reason we see whales dating niggers is because they have caves instead of vagina

I dont think a bigger dick should be a better thing, sex is not only using the dick, a friend of mine is always saying that he has a big cock, one day he fucked a girl, the next month i fucked with her and she said "With your friend was very painful, i didn't enjoyed it"
I think a common dick can do more than a big dick if you know how to use it

Sorry if bad english, not anglospeaker

funny, but untrue
its because the primitive mind of a nigger sees cellulite and makes this connection
fattie = food
and concludes that she knows where there is resources, therefore drawn to her on a hunter/gatherer level, in many tribes all over the world the chief is a fat guy, and this is ingrained in many cultures, that fat = successful

> a common dick
oh kek

> a common dick

i forgot to add, fatties vaginas are completely unaffected by weight, the only difference would be the musculature, other than that, it is no bigger or smaller than a thin girl, this is not accounting for her fat legs or ass lessening the depth you are able to obtain, only vaginal width.