Hey Sup Forums of course we are not alone in the universe and Aliens exist somewhere out there and I've thought about...

Hey Sup Forums of course we are not alone in the universe and Aliens exist somewhere out there and I've thought about the possibility of governments making Aliens we see in movies look like the ones they've already encountered secretly as a means to desensitize us to when we finally see them at some point and then I though OH DEAR GOD what if Xenomorphs where real.

What do you guys think about the possibility of something like that being real ?

FUCKING XENOMORPHS can you imagine that shit.

Well never really know the truth I guess but what's your thoughts Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=buvbOBxlOTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

probs kill myself

It's the only way to be safe.

still be cool though. i ask so many fucking questions likes this

It honestly would not surprise me if somewhere in the world in some military base they have a Xenomorph contained secretly.

you can never contain a xenomorph

3spooky m8

Why do you think Hillary Clinton has green eyes.

>Hillary is a xenomorph

What if they are total bros and the government makes you think they aren't?

>The reptilians are trying to make their xenomorph enemys look bad in a smear campaign

>Alien the movie was a Reptillian made smear campaign

Monitoring this thread for its great potential

>>what do you guys believe created the xenomorphs??? because i know two theories. a bio weapon gone wrong from the space jockeys (engineers from the movie Prometheus). and the one where they evolved life any other species from a planet naturally created.

The bioweapon theory sounds better imo, wonder what the new movie will say about that

I'd like to see a Geigar hell planet where all wildlife has fucked up exotubes

>engineers from the movie Prometheus

I think this one , I know it sounds nuts but i think there's lots of things in movies that could be true and I'm not even Joking there is now actually scientific studies talking about how Humans could have come from another planet instead of cavemen.

Shieeet, what if we are an experiment? What if there's another planet with humans with slightly different traits?

What the fuck OP, did you never watch Prometheus?
That shit explains everything about Xenos. That shit's not a movie, it's a documentary.

You never know , how would we know I guess.

fuck. *puts on foil hat*

They're smarter than we think , they have smoko breaks at work.

Just picture one of these things in your backyard one day.

When you realize how deep you are down the rabbit hole and honestly don't see a single thing wrong with these kind of theories anymore

When you think about life it's a strange thing and we really don't know anything. I like to entertain the idea that there's some crazy shit out there.

I think it's more logical than just a desperate assumption (I want to Believe).
It's a big universe, and to be honest when I look around this doesn't look or feel like version 1.0

I'm dam certain though whatever the case is somewhere out there other life exists. I think we'd be ignorant to think out of an infinite universe were the only ones.

Weather we've made contact I don't know but we can only speculate atm I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=buvbOBxlOTo

This has to be some fucked up kinky fetish for her I'l bet.

Has anyone played Alien Iso and finished it ?

what if its not infinite?

How could it not be , surely something would have to exist outside of it if there was an edge ?

There is no beginning and no end to time or space.
I'm freaking out.

maybe it "exists" only when we're looking
check the double slit experiment

could be possible as a parasitic insect like larvae that uses a host.

What the fuck , I'm going on the google machine to look at this.

there is a real parasite that can control its host brain, making the host engage in behaviours they would not normally do, freaky hey.

Come to think of it I have heard about that shit , that's fucked up.

Of course there are aliens in the universe, but humans will NEVER see them. intelligence is extremely rare. In the 5 billion years of life on earth humans are the only lifeform to have real intelligence. We will be extinct before we are capable of interstellar travel and even if we could go looking we would never find them, and vice versa. Your logic is flawed.

What if they are far more advanced than us and managed to make it here somehow.

its more likely to be bacteria anyway.

Yeah, beat on nightmare a week ago. Some tense shit, m8.

>What if a frog had a glass ass
He'd only jump but once

>all these people acting like aliens existing is a given
This is a mistake.

Im pretty sure there is bacteria on other planets in our own solar system. Its not that far fetched, given there are one hundred billion galaxies in the universe.

So out of the whole universe you think no other intelligent life exists ?

Alien was a book written in '79. Idt we found aliens then.