Hey Sup Forums, I wanna end it all in a discrete way, my reasons don't matter you...

Hey Sup Forums, I wanna end it all in a discrete way, my reasons don't matter you, also I don't care to draw attention: ¿how many apple seeds do I need to eat to get a deadly cyanide poisoning?, I have been looking on Google but the lethal doses vary too much between sources, so I preferred to ask to my favorite suicide advisors, I have been starting to collect apple seeds but I still have a fairly small amount.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/Gv5LV7l
torproject.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Try apricot seeds. Far more bang for your buck. Otherwise avocados are good too

3 heliums

Have fun chewing like 2 cups of apple seeds only to give yourself brain damage.

Just fucking point a gun at the back of your mouth, you're not going to give a fuck once your dead anyways

Keeping in mind it would be more effective if you blend them up though, if you just eat them as they are it will just be too slow and your body would probably (and I say probably because I could be wrong) digest enough to reduce the effect. But I'm no expert.

Apple seeds?
Have a pic of a fat german

>how many apple seeds do I need to eat to get a deadly cyanide poisoning
Too much. Also cyanide poisoning sucks. Helium or Nitrous Oxide is much better.

>how many apple seeds do I need to eat to get a deadly cyanide poisoning
gun

¿But 200 it would be just one unit of lethal dose or they would be far above?

just blow yourself up, instant and cheap.

>lethal doses vary too much between sources
Pick the highest dose then!

Obviously I won't chew it, that would make it harder, I would blend them. Also suicide by gun sucks because if you shot yourself there's a high chance of survival.

inb4 1kg of seeds

That's an answer I would not want to hear.

rope, bridge
God fucking dammit OP - are you too fucking stupid to figure out a quick way to die?
Attention whore

I don't want to use a rope or jump, I want a more discrete way of dying.

The principal process used to manufacture cyanides is the Andrussow process in which gaseous hydrogen cyanide is produced from methane and ammonia in the presence of oxygen and a platinum catalyst.[16][17]

2 CH4 + 2 NH3 + 3 O2 → 2 HCN + 6 H2O

Learn to google.

heroin overdose

Smash your head against a table until youre nothing but a red pulp dripping from the edge of the table

Not if you know where to aim

>Protip: Don't point the gun straight up in your mouth

But seriously, why are you even thinking about fucking apple seeds when there are much more potent toxins out there, e.g. (prescription) drugs

Go out into the wilderness, you can die of exposure
>Family will think you've gone missing
>No one will know you killed yourself
>If they find you it will look like an accident
>You can die in nature.

same here i already cut my hands but got to much of something so they healed too quick...

Oh also you can back out of it if you have second thoughts.

What are the reasons? Micro penis? Virgin neckbeard? Drowning in debt? Addiction to animal pr0n? Don't give up. I have the solution!

1. Acquire dollar store razor. Shave peach fuzz neckbeard. Shave around ding dong (careful not to lop it off).
2. Shake some trees until baby birds fall out. Take baby birds home and show them your gonzo.
3. Video the ensuing orgy and sell for big monies to fellow bird fuckers.

Caution: take care not to pedobird. Danger of urethra damage from eggshell.

>
Overdose with a hot fudge enema.

Death is not discreet.

I heard you can overdose by eating bananas or something, can't you just eat fuck loads of bananas? Bananas are nice.

These are the least painless ways to kill yourself

imgur.com/Gv5LV7l

Maybe this will help. This is a Prusik friction hitch tied in a sort of loop, it makes a big zip-tie basically. It won't give you the mechanical advantage that a ratchet strap will., but if you brace your neck against something and run the tail end out around something smooth and back to you while pulling on it, you'll get some mechanical advantage. (I could draw a diagram to explain this tomorrow)

Add more wraps in the prusik to make it grip better. In the picture it has 6 wraps, go ahead and do 10. Too many wont hurt. They'll grab incredibly hard with enough wraps.

I just tied this with a piece of half inch rope I had laying around. I'd recommend tying it around your upper leg first to arrange the knot correctly and take the slack out of the loops in the prusik. The prusik moves when you push on its sides, but grabs otherwise.

Friction hitches are really reliable, the rope will break before they will slip, when used properly.

If you want a good knot for the right side of step D (its not essential) tie a double fisherman's knot.

If you want to prevent yourself from clawing it open, cinch some type of stopper knot down right behind the prusik when you tighten it. I haven't thought this part out though, I'm not sure what would be best.

Or CONT

Meat babay, have you been properly tenderized?

Or (I reccomend this)

Or

The lethal dosage of Fentanyl at which about half of all people die is about 2mg (will make you stop breathing while unconscious) and you can buy 50mg of an analogue for less than 30 bucks that will surely kill you on TOR based markets from this seller and other sellers from various markets:

grams7enufi7jmdl.onion/infodesk/vendor/0xBB03AAD2E462B772

You can access the url via the TOR browser, which you can dl here:

torproject.org

You can buy needles online or from pharmacies (some pharmacists will ask questions). You can get them from needle exchanges as well if your city has heroin junkies.

You could also rub it into your gums or give yourself an enema with a solution, but injecting it is not so complicated and will most definitely kill you.

Op do this plz