Got hiv at work... media im covering live football and while on break got someone's blood on head...

got hiv at work... media im covering live football and while on break got someone's blood on head ... what to do can i get compensation?

Umm probably?

im asking here...

Fuck bro this doesn't happen everyday ya know? How did it happen? Do you know who gave it to you? Did they know they had it when they let themselves bleed out? These are all questions that will need to be answered before proceeding.

only fags have HIV, but we already knew OP was one

was on the match and goin to loo after ive noticed blood on my hand... well not my blood

up

might just finish it all

When did this happen?

2 months ago

It takes 3 months for tests to show positive for HIV and unless the blood got into a cut you couldn't have gotten it from just blood on the skin.

You are a retard.

1) if you contracted aids, you wouldn't know for 6 months minimum.

2) HIV lives for less than a few seconds outside of the body.

3) you can't absorb aids through touching a surface unless you have a gaping wound.

So explain again how you forgot aids, faggot.

So you are either full of shit.. or full of shit.

was in loo had the blood on my dick and all the symptoms

6 months. Not three.

step 1 get a lawyer
step 2 sue the company you work for
????
you die from aids

But you cant test positive for HIV in under 3 months.. it's all in your head

hope so

Doesn't work like that, user.

learn to read cunt

Symptoms:

Fever.
Fatigue.
Swollen lymph nodes
Diarrhea.
Weight loss.
Oral yeast infection

My guess is menopause

kinda does blood was still liquid, had to touch someone just before loo was around 500 to 1000 ppl

No i don't think you understand.
IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT.

The chances of getting HIV through shared needles it something like 1%. And that is directly into the bloodstream.

still all the symptoms it might be 0.00001 fuck it still might happen might just finish it

Have you ever heard of a pcr test you mongoloid, not saying op has aids but try two weeks, 6 months what a load a shit.

The current HIV are accurate at 3 months.... 6 months is old school get with the times!

It's actually 95% at 4 weeks with a 4th gen test.

Current tests are 95-97% accurate at 3 months. Is that really good enough for you?

still, decided, how to end it all...?

You take the test then a confirmation at 3 months

>Inb4 OP is a bugchaser.

▲▲

op already had hiv before the incident

nope u dumb-ass got 2 kids all well

nothing cause it really isn't your employers fault is it

Yeah and this catches the vast, vast majority of cases. Just not all.
With the most expensive combined test (that the US and many other countries don't use) you get up to 99.8% at 3 months.

oh boo hoo let me play a you sad song on the world's smallest violin

was never advised what do do if anything like that happens

Dude you're not super bright.
I'm worried for the future of your kids.

im not they already smarter tan you

K.
Message me when they're in med school lol.

Well unless you work in a birdello, you're what the French refer to as "le fucked." Keep your dick out of dirty whores.

it nuclear grafen tech ive done my share i design your graphic card you dumb shit chemistry and lab first time shitting my pants tho

Could you re post in English?

and to clear it up - work for SKY live broadcast

ok it does miss a few ,,,

so... dumb-asses how to finish it all?

It's detectable after 4 weeks and can manifest itself from then on.

It's 4 weeks.

4 weeks, Jesus why do people say shit they don't know about.

no one knows 100% but how to finish?

In the UK guidelines say that 4th generation HIV tests (antigen/antibody) will detect 95% of infections 4 weeks after exposure. A negative result should be confirmed with a second test three months later to pick up the 5% of people who take longer to generate an immune response.3 Jan 2015

Then you're a fucking spastic and should fuck off.

not quite the answer was hoping for :-)

like your mum when you were 2?

It's almost like different countries have different protocols or something... Weird right?
Fucking idiot.

You live in a shit tier country ?

well they do

Nope I live in a country that waits for as close to 100% accuracy as possible before sending people off to have sex and spread a life changing disease.
Oh how shit tier of us...

So detecting it within 4 weeks and starting treatment then is worse than waiting 3 months ? Sounds like something a shit tier country would say.

Afghanistan? Allah kaboom ?

It literally is. You always treat from day one of possible exposure, no 1st world country at all waits for confirmation before using antiretrovirals. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

You made no sense bub. My post was talking about earlier detection being better. If you suspect you have contracted HIV there is a drug you can take within 72 hours that CAN stop it developing. Other than that getting tested after 4 weeks is better than waiting 3 months.

i always belived that infected should die to prevent accidental spread so... how do i?

Tests at 3 months are more accurate.
That "drug" you just googled is 2-3 types of antiretrovirals that I previously mentioned.
They are run from as soon as possible to confirmation of no disease developing.
Tests at 3 months are more accurate therefore better. Testing at 4 weeks with no further testing, letting infections slip through is utterly stupid.

Med fag..no need to google. They test at 4 weeks, then again at 3 months. 4 weeks is 95% accurate so may as well get it done as most people catch it then. The other 5 % at 3 months better to do it earlier shit tier country.

already cut my wrist but by cured before bleeding out mdma overdose did not work aider

You are not a med fag, just don't lie it's pathetic.
antiretrovirals run out to 3 months is safer than the shitty 28 day American protocol you speak of.
Sure may as well test at 4 weeks. Then stay on antiretrovirals and test again at 3 months.
Exactly as my country does. Your protocol gives a gap in treatment and should have been phased out 10+ years ago... How top tier of you.

Former ward matron, now pharmacy technician/manager. It's UK not american protocol. You don't take the drug for 3 months as the window of opportunity is 72 hours. Not sure why you're getting so annoyed at living in a shit tier country.

so how do i...?

The reason my country (which medical care is ranked 7 higher than yours by the WHO) continue treatment during weeks 4-13. Is in case of the infection slipping though the first two tests and the bodies immune system getting hammered without protection of antiretrovirals.
The antiretrovirals often stop infection if used within 72 hours. They are then used from 72 hours out to the 13 week test to protect the body. As the same drug used to prevent infection is what stops HIV progressing.
Your country wants to use this protocol but cannot afford it.
Hence the reasons behind someone in my "shit tier" country on average living longer with HIV, as well as longer time to AIDS.
Ps if that is your real job, you kinda suck at it not knowing what drugs are used and why...

Carbon Monoxide - has been decided. cheers and see you at the checkout

Aids isn't real
There is no gold standard test
You can test positive here and negative in Italy
It's just a way to make money off the fearful

House of numbers