bump for bigs

I buy from big's and no where else

>mfw Big's takes off
>mfw Walgreen fags stop making threads
>mfw

Is that ROBLOX? Smh nigga

Is that liek knockoff Minecraft?

>Samefagging this hard

No, it was cancer which was around before Minecraft. In fact they were so insecure about their game that they banned names of any other gamer. Then it got sponsored by Disney and some other shit. It just kept going into bigger shit
Yes, I'm a sperglord, so I know this game.

Then you must know Big's

No, I don't know Big's. Either because I left this shit game when Minecraft was still in Alpha or because my country is not related to whatever it means

Ah, Roblox.. I used to play this game way back in the day before they became fucking greedy jews.

Remember when Disney XD came and everything started going downhill much faster than before?

Now that I think about it, it was the first time I pretended to be girl on a game.

I never really got into Roblox. What did they do to become greedy?

>living in new zealand
Come on man

Bigs wouldn't want that.

Actually living in one of the Baltic States.

Remember Builders Club? Well they made 3 iterations of that shit. As if it wasn't enough, they made builders club only body models. Also started making builders club only places/games

That sounds terrible

Now I have to get on this shit game just to remember how shit it is

Be wary of the cancer and edgy kids

Yup, I actually used to make money off the game during that time.

20k robux for 10 dollars or some shit like that.

kek my cringe profile
roblox.com/users/1895258/profile
Thank god it's not connected to my current nicknames or else I wouldn't be showing it.

I think I'm ready :::^)

They used to see the stupid in game money for stupid prices 100$ got you 10k or some shit like that.

>roblox.com/users/1895258
I can't link mine, because my file was well known. .-.

Kek it's perfect. Would be nice if we could get lots of Sup Forumstards to unleash cancer on this game.

Big's likes your attire and attitude. You start tomorrow

my profile
roblox.com/users/48159282/profile

I wish I still had a photo of my look.

At least my "Place" has more visits

I had around 15 million on my main and 2 million on my alts. I'm glad I finally left because it was taking up my life.

Big's made this for you

bigs

I left because their games had shit optimization when it came to nto so great connections. Every game started to lag. I recently tried again and couldn't even walk around

Yeah I quit because they did not let me convert my robux to cash. So I sold all my hats and donated around 500k before they deleted my account.

can you give me your password

Robloxfag here. Sure, it's the most cancerous, autistic game on the internet, but there are a few gems in the coal mine of games that are just fun to dick around on sometimes.

Sorry but somehow my autism wants to keep it as a memorial. Next ban is going to be perma ban if they are still keeping their old system. I used to have lots of alts (I could sometimes remember 20+ nicknames) with almost decent stuff but I can't seem to find any of them.

I recently joined a shopping chain in retail tycoon

Retail Tycoon is a good one
Join the Brand
Join the Family

And here I am, not even knowing what the fuck this meme is about.

...wanna play paintball sometime?

roblox.com/games/3137007/Island-Survival-Roleplaying-CLASSIC
This was one of the first games I played, and is still one of my favorites just because of how much time I spent there. There were always people roleplaying and doing random shit. But the recent updates killed it and it kinda hurts.

roblox.com/games/42688056/PaintBall
One of the last few fun games on Roblox.
And btw, you know how they recently completely removed tickets from the game? Fucking heartbreaker, goyim. So much wealth lost.

Wait, tickets removed? I had ALL of my currency on tickets because I was waiting for the perfect time to exchange into Robux to get the most of it. Does everyone now gain Robux or is there new currency?

I've got my war suit on boys
Can you say the same?

Nope you have to get Bc to get robux.

If you want more currency you could all ways get a job at Big's

Nope. The fucking greedy kike faggots removed every ticket that ever existed without giving anyone any compensation. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Shit, really? So it's finally pay2win? Well they already had made it pay2win with their expensive robux Gear items to kill people.

This is why hittler gassed the jews

I remember when I was still young and played ROBLOX like a 14 year old tries and suck his own pecker. Met some fun people, had some good times
But then I met him. His cubed head jolted at such pointed 90° angles. His hue was as pale as the moon. His shades, my god his shades
There he stood
Bigsby Jones

bump for roblox

It was literally my childhood. Now the memories are ruined by kikes.

I'm Ready.

You can't escape the zionist machine, no matter how hard you try

come to satan
roblox.com/games/32355875/Deception-Infection#!/game-instances

Found the roblox HQ

roblox.com/games/157405/kikes-Place

Tix removed,rip tix.

Isnt pay2win
Who the fuck plays game with gears enabled?

Gay faggot

Found another memelord

It is pay2win though

Check my comment which I just posted

>Big's
A STORE FOR NORMIES

roblox.com/games/25273243/AnalBeadss-Place
There are some pretty neat names

Go away pepe, you're not dat boi.

Big's is proud of you

You don't want a piece of this?

>big's for normies

Some people can't understand good memes

I'll have to pass because their kike game is now unplayable on low-tier connections because of crap optimizations or something.

>tfw
>normies think roblox is a minecraft ripoff
>call me autistic

Kikes ruined roblox

It gets even worse when any building games or games with cubes are auto-called miencraft ripoff

This annoys me to no end

people ripping on roblox
come on its fun to make games.

you can sell gamepasses for your game.