Sup Sup Forums, I am thinking about going through the slow process of regenerating my foreskin back...

Sup Sup Forums, I am thinking about going through the slow process of regenerating my foreskin back, I was circumsized cuz fuckin america. First I just wanted to ask anons and femanons what their preference is and if there is any noticibale difference during sex with a circumsized or uncircumsized penis from experience.

Other urls found in this thread:

catstretcher.com/foreskin-restoration.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek

How the fuck do you regenerate your foreskin?

Femanon here
I always thought foreskin was gross since it is not common in the USA but after I experienced it I became much in love with it, what sucks is not being able to find a boyfriend with it. Not a deal breaker but I would much prefer some foreskin over an unnatural penis.

Fucking obvious samefag kys

It will be purely aesthetic, you know? Stretching your skin over the head of your penis will not create any extra sensitivity for you during sex.

Becuz America, being circumcised is such a common practice that basically none of your sexual partners are going to care. By the same token, being uncircumcised will probably not have that big of an impact on your sex life either, barring a minority of women who might be uncomfortable with it due to it being somewhat less common.

BASICALLY, nobody really cares whether you are circumcised or not except you. If you want to "regenerate" your foreskin, know that the only thing that is going to change is the way your penis looks, not operates, and know that few, if any, of your sexual partners are likely to care either way.

its like the idiots who stretch out their ear, the skin cells divide mitotically and new skin is formed over time. There are devices that help do that for you, slowly stretching what foreskin is left over the course of a year or 2.

ITT: faggots that had their sexual organs mutilated as a child without their consent try to convince grown adults to have the same thing done to them, neither side gains any ground and overall nothing happens for 2 hours until the thread dies

I read that sex is more pleasing for the girl since the foreskin sort of latches to the entrance, creating less friction and chafing over time, and its generally more pleasurable. Im doing it mainly cuz my gf complains that ver vagina gets sensitive about 20 mins into intercourse, and i cant cum that easily so the extra sensitivity would make me cum easier, making her feel like she is doing a good job

Mines cut too. It's uncommon for Hispanics to get it done but my white ass mom didn't even know what circumcision was and my grandma didn't talk to her for months. My wife says if I wasn't cut she really wouldn't give a shit either way.

samefag, also, that 'fact' is complete fucking bullshit and the only way you could possibly
believe anyone would buy it is if you've never had sex in your entire life
>virgin confirmed

>caring what women think of foreskin

It reverses the keratinization of the glans and restores some sensitivity. Obviously it won't give you all the nerve endings back

I'm 63 and chose to get circumcised because it was easier for me to keep clean.

It didn't hurt and everything is better. I wouldn't consider it mutilation.

you are missing the point, removing foreskin leads to the skin on/around the glans getting thicker and dried out like a callus. the end of the penis is supposed to be sensitive with softer skin more like inside your mouth less like your big toe. doesn't take a big brain to understand that having a foreskin natural or re-stretched would protect the dick end better

>putting extra skin on my wiener
>cause i read something some kid on Sup Forums said was true
is it safe to assume you think its straight to fuck trannies?

I am contemplating regenerating foreskin for sexual pleasure increase for both my partner and I, multiple sources and surveys have shown more women prefer sex with an uncut dick, but like the way a cut dick looks

yea trannies are just girls with dicks

Like a lizard that looses his leg. op is lizard.

Who the fuck has the head of a penis like a callous? I'm uncut and the crown of my cock is soft and smooth.

Are you ready for constant penis maintenance and never let your girl get a whiff of your dirty foreskin or she wont go down on you

I feel like evolution designed foreskin to be there for a reason, to cut off foreskin is to remove the clitoral hood of a vagina

>Im doing it mainly cuz my gf complains that ver vagina gets sensitive about 20 mins into intercourse.
>doing it mainly cuz my gf complains that ver vagina gets sensitive about 20 mins into
>it mainly cuz my gf complains that ver vagina gets sensitive about 20 mins

this is taking too long

>ver

what keyboard setup are you using?
or is this some tumblr tier pronoun that means you don't actually have a gf.

>femanon here

Girls will always complain about sex
Just fuck her good and tray not to worry to much about making her feel uncomfortable BC it's gunna affect your performance

TL;DR just keep her wet you'll be fine

It's of course not going to be the same as a foreskin that was never removed, as a normal one foreskin contains veins that will never recover.

do you have the auts, he clearly meant 'her'

It should not be allowed to be conducted on children at the whim of the parent.

Get over yourself.

I agree

you can never be too sure nowadays

in this internet era, youre right

Not sure about the latching, but assuming you lack a foreskin, having one would certainly make YOU cum easier. The foreskin keeps the head of the penis sensitive by protecting it from the elements, such as rubbing against undergarments or even dirty diapers!

We resorted to lube and she still like "ow my vagina skin" 20 mins in

Just throwing this out there, a lot of women who think they like how a cut dick looks better probably doesn't know what an uncut dick looks like; they're almost exactly the same when hard.

i had to stop wearing diapers cuz my penis head would rub against it too much, now i just use the bathroom

Hey op I know it's fucked up that your parents made that decision for you and and shit but do you want some unnatural looking skin flap on your dick not all surgeons are as good as they say they are at reconstruction

What you could do is not repeat the mistake your parents made when you were born

well keep the skin back and let the end rub on your clothes all day every day and you will see what i mean.
the skin will thicken and be less sensitive=callus

>kys
End your fucking life you cancerous prepubescent newshit.

im not gonna get it surgically put back if i go through with this endeavor, i would use this device catstretcher.com/foreskin-restoration.html

Regenerate? Are you seriously so stupid as to think that's what you are going to do? You're going to stretch what you got left to make it look like foreskin, still won't be foreskin, still won't have all those nerve endings.

>being THIS triggered

i obviously know it not like lizard regeneration, i explaned its like gauging your ear like a hipster, just stretching the skin out and the cells mitotically divide over time

All women complain after a while maybe if you didn't pound it like it owed you money she'd complain a little less

Try to to figure out what works for her

Fuck this, circumcised penis will always say that their penis are better than the natural and same for the uncut dick

Different strokes are greener in the other side

yea its an eternal fire of opinoins and shit, i just figured if i didnt like it i would get it surgically removed again, except with my consent this time

It's called lube
Use it!

Easier to keep clean? Pull the skin back manually wtf. You cut off your foreskin just so it's easier to clean? Are you like 400 pounds and can't see your penis under your stomach old man?

lube hasnt helped really

Check'd
If you don't use latex condoms try mineral oil it's far better than commercial lube.

I dont use condoms, but i have yet to try mineral oil or silocone based lube, thanks