Welcome to the Sup Forums safe space

Welcome to the Sup Forums safe space.

Has someone posted something that upset you? Have you been the victim of hate speech? Then this is the place for you. There are no trolls in the safe space and you have a license to speak and act freely without fear of being made to feel uncomfortable. Everyone here will support you.

In the Sup Forums safe space we strongly encourage everyone to respect others. Trolling and baiting will not be tolerated. Have a nice day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Help! Rape!

Why even make this thread?
So fuckin dumb.
It'll never take.

Will they support my trolling?

NIGGERS AND KIKES ARE AMONG MY DISLIKES

No hatespeak in this thread, any further offenses and you will be placed on ignore.

Nigger

ThereIs no rape culture in the US

Please help, I am a white, cis, hetero male and I am constantly bullied, hated and abused by some black woman.

Kill yourself
Then rape the body
Transgender people are mentally ill
Liberals are cuckolds without exception
BLM = Black Lives Murder
Islam is a religion of rape

youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ

i hate all of you. no, seriously.

Gay people have mental illnes too my friend. White people should protect their race. We shouldnt tolerate others. Hitler was a hero.

The only thing hitler did wrong was being an underachiever.

TL;DR
niggers!

What a wonderful idea! Finally, a place where no one can make fun of me for having glasses.

help I'm oppressing so many women I need a safe space

today is my birthday and as a wish, safe spaces should NOT be allowed. welcome to Sup Forums, where we don't care about feelings.

pizza

anyone?

A young black girl in my neighborhood asked me to tutor her so she could make better grades. Geography, geometry, chemistry, the whole bit. She recently asked me to help her with American history which me a little nervous. But I said to hell with it, she's old enough to learn the truth about slavery.

I've been whooping her ass three times a week.

You'll never be a female. Stop jacking it to pokemons and go make something of yourself

kill you're self

"Your"

Donald Trump 2016
Make America Great Again

"ur"

Seconded.

Yor

stop imposing your cis scum gender ideas you monkey

nothing will ever protect you from reality except death, if you can't handle this roller coaster please unbuckle your seat belt

kill all americans

>ITT we pretend to be on tumblr

Hillary Clinton is the worst presidential candidate in modern memory.

How can you preach tolerance, but not tolerate other people's intolerance?

typical male behaviour in jungle habitat, someone notice their privileged attitude and they start to beat their chest and uh uh uh banana on enemy

Okay everyone. From now on we all pretend like we're on Tumblr.

Privilege does not exist. It is a concept trumped by people too weak to succeed on their own merit.

ahah you all take baits so easily, not even entertaining
ur still a pig tho

Ok Laci, pretend you were just trolling.

Ok

women shouldnt have to show their tits. men are animals, it should be them showing their tits with timestamps and then quietly getting off while the adults can have normal conversations without being looked at like meat. its time to end shaming and make all genders equal

go back to read some rape culture stuff stinky gorilla

go back to read some rape culture magazine stinky gorilla

Someone called me a faggot once. Still hurts ;(

Oh, noes! Not the ignore ban!

It's time to end genders and shame on all equal

>Trolling and baiting will not be tolerated
>the thread itself is a bait
but
but...

Niggerfaggot

You look like Chris Lilley