Oi wut u mean u don like fooooobahll ye bloody yank. It be to clever for ye innit

Oi wut u mean u don like fooooobahll ye bloody yank. It be to clever for ye innit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uTJdxrz38as
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>actual football, basketball, baseball, hell even tennis
>all more fun to play than soccer as a kid growing up
>most kids feel the same way choosing to play these sports over soccer
>rest of the world keeps playing soccer because muh culture instead of choosing the sport that requires more skill, athleticism and fun to play
i mean even aussies are doing it right rugby is fun as fuck compared to sucker

chile is starting to play more rugby recently, but we SUCK ASS in the game, probably in 20 years and with a good american coach we will be decent enough to participate in your tournaments.

Great thread

>šuker*

No, they play it because all those other sports require equipment, which costs money.

You need to get fatter

you posted this shitty thread yesterday too you sad cunt

>tfw could've won the 98 WC with a sucker and asonofabitch on our team

almost everybody has a bat, glove, ball, racket or knows somebody who does in america. we play pickup games without full equipment.

This

>football
>tennis
>rugby
>not requiring Centrifugal Bumble-Puppy amounts of shit to play

WHY ARE OTHER PEOPLE ALLOWED TO HAVE FUN?????!!!!! THAT MAKES ME >PIC RELATED >:(

Basketball requires only a ball and a hoop which parks have. You don't need pads to play football, just a ball. And kids in the Dominican Republic play baseball but I guess Yuropoors can't lol

Why are americans so awful at impersonating brits ?

It's like their only reference point is Dick van Dyke in Mary Poppins.

how many american sports on atm?

0?

oh ok

Baseball

Think before your triggered mind just starts saying things

Oi it's called foooootbahll mate, not that fookin word we made up called soccer. Aves a wank mate take a bloody piss

not a sport

You're not a sport

Haha good one. Didn't see that one coming

Im English and i call it soccer.

I would have played soccer too but my family wasn't poor so I could choose better sports

pretty much this. He plays soccer? Bet he comes from a single parent household

He plays football/lacrosse/baseball? I wonder where his family summers?

Rounders is a sport for young girls

pretty embarrassing that it's your national sport.

aw geeze, promise not to tell anyone

Funny, because here soccer is the sport for girls. Sad that that's the only sport you guys can choose from. We have a few choices when it comes to our national sport, depending on what you consider makes something the national sport

well considering we've recently won a world cup in your national sport, you can't talk shit m8

What did he mean by this?

Football you mean?

and even then volleyball beats soccer only elementary school girls play soccer

Oi 'ow much u yanks fanny flustah' righ' now eh? Huehieheibei

>No, they play it because all those other sports require equipment, which costs money.

Yet Baseball is immensely popular on poorfag countries like Panama, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Venezuela, Nicaragua, some other Caribbean islands I don't remember, etc.

Note the same countries are terrible-bottom-tier at "Futbol"

This is now a (no) Brexit thread.

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

soccer is for people who lack the hand to eye coordination of sports

I don't know where you're from but in Arkansas the poor niggers play football and basketball so they can go to college

Soccer was Mexicans and middle class white kids

>actual football
Nobody gives a damn about this sport internationally other than band-wagoners in the Super Owl son

>basketball
Actually great at this, thank to dindus white boi

>baseball
The USA got constantly BTFO by poorfag smelly cuban gommunist at the Olympics and the World Cup :3

>hell even tennis
K.

oi m8s

when you brits end a sentence with "innit" is it a question?

i was hanging out with a random backpacker i met (think he was from Bristol or something) and he kept ending his sentences with innit and i thought he was saying "isnt it" and i felt the need to respond yes or no

did i just sound like a total autist to him or what

usa plays college players against the world's best

the rest of the world gets btfo at actual football see: jarryd hayne. only position they can play is punter

It's more looking for confirmation that you agree.

We don't send our best professional baseball players to either of those because nobody wants to risk millions of dollars getting hurt in some tournament nobody cares about. I think we actually send amateur players to the Olympics even, but I'm not sure

Kek

This desu. Growing up, we called the kids who played soccer after elementary school fags, and kicked their asses for being lawn fairies.

With superior male baseball bats I'm hoping

Is that Aaron Paul's long lost British twin?

Same here. If these fags were still playing soccer in high school, they sorta stayed by themselves. They literally had no friends other than their mothers, their coaches and eachother. I swear, half the soccer team is porking butt.

take your homoerotic fantasies to

pwos, bsa

This explains it the best.
youtube.com/watch?v=uTJdxrz38as

How much does the average Chimney Sweep make in Bongland

>da t butthurt in the comments