>walking slow so they don't have to be near me
>cousin invites me to jumpy place
>invites other kid too
>they slowly leave me
>mom talks to me for a few seconds
>starts walking away
>try to sit beside dad
>he tells me to sit beside my mom

i have one friend left. one kid i hang out with. and one kid at college.

i don't want to kill myself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=32ylLLxKAiY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take a fucking shower every day. Problem solved.

i did.

welcome to adulthood faggot. its not friend camp anymore

:(

Maybe you just smell bad

Well then what the fuck is wrong with you. Are you ugly? Smell like shit? Annoying? Do u have ADD or any disorder? There's got to be something obviously wrong with you if no one wants to be around you. From the sounds of it if I were to be around you I could probably figure it out in a matter of minutes. But surely you have to have some idea. Any guesses?

Try listening to yourself.You may be saying stupid things without realizing it.

i use to shower everyday

i can post a video of myself

nope.

lick the back of your hand. now smell your saliva. does it stink? If so floss more and brush twice daily, your breath is stank.

>I can post a video of myself
No faggot I want you to just tell me in a few words why not even your own parents want to be around you. There's got to be some type of major autism you have and I think you know what it is so just fucking say it.

Please show us you op.

Didn't you have any bros in highschool? I'm a loner in college but at least I still have those faggots

apparently my face is fucked up:/
whenever i show my face people tell me I'm fine

same. i had friends from high school but i got into an altercation with them and they left except one.

You sounds stupid. In gonna make like your peers ablnd abandon this thread. Good luck with your handicap friendo

and*

l'd rather see a picture of your butthole tbqh

Post pic of you OP

Brush your fucking teeth you disgusting mongoloid. I swear people can be so oblivious to their stinking mouths. One day I'm shove a pack of gum down some retard's vomit inducing oral odors.

face pic or gtfo

Is this you, by any chance, OP?

post a pic faggot

Kek

Fuck r u a loser OP. Fuck this thread

Cuck lambo

Post a face pic op. We're gonna be pretty honest to you instead of lying to protect your feelings.

You should probably ask your friends why they avoid you. Just tell them to be completely honest and that you wont be angry with their answer, if its really that bad they'll probably give you some kind of answer.

kill yourself

Post a picture you ugly faggot

Bump-

Come on OP, this thread is gonna 404 unless you deliver.

where's that gif from?

You dont need friends. You have us. Friends only talk shit anyways... buy csgo and get gelobal elite.... way more satisfying than drinking and smoking weed all day while talkimg shit.

TAKE A FUCKING BATH NEKBEARD

Do you smell.. maybe keep your arms down

Go to the store, Pick up some nice cologne(Not Axe) maybe something a little more expensive if your willing, use a few squirts before you go out each day, try not to use too much or else you start to smell like the perfume section in sears. Even if you are ugly a handsome cologne can leave a better impression on people.

bump

This.

post face, we'll rate you honestly. unless you're an insufferable faggot, it might be your appearance

well, you're not ugly. so it must be your personality

settled it, OP confirmed for shit personalty

get some social skills pleb

You should just kill yourself. You sound like a pathetic waste of life. No one like you because you're a raging faggot.

Wipe ur ass better then...

post pic with sharpie in pooper or we'll also start ignoring you, faggot

I Don't fukin know, maybe you sound like a narcissistic asshole when you talk.

Well a max contract differs in value based on the age of the player and how long he's been in the NBA...look at Kobe for example. He's set to make $30 million a year for this season and the next. Why? Because he's been in the league for like 16 years and he's spent it all with the Lakers. The way contracts work is that the longer you are in the league, the older you are, and the longer you have spent with a team, then the more money you can negotiate for. That's why sign and trades are so frequently done: by first re-signing with the old team, the player can get more years and more cash for the contract, then get traded to his new team. It has something to do with Bird rights or whatever...basically if Love were to sign somewhere else, he couldn't negotiate for as much money or years as if he re-signed with Minnesota. Plus, he hasn't been in the league for that long, which is why his salary cap is around $60 million. Did you know that Derrick Rose just signed a contract like that earlier this season by the way? Reigning MVP, only 23 years old, and he had a rookie contract last season. Yup, he earned like $800,000 last year. Shocking, isn't it.

Why did you delete your post op? Afraid you really are ugly?

post a photo or a video of you talking

youtube.com/watch?v=32ylLLxKAiY&feature=youtu.be

>this is rather unrelated

op here i posted a video of myself

Well, at least you aren't Anthony Burch, OP

Youre no ugly youve got a good build you must be major fucking asshole or something my man