Gf left me after 4 years for someone else, she's tried to make contact but i have been ignoring it...

Gf left me after 4 years for someone else, she's tried to make contact but i have been ignoring it. Haven't spoken in a month, Her birthday is 1 day before mine, should i txt her happy birthday? or is that too cuck.

DONT FUCKING TEXT HER ANYTHING. NOT CONTACTING DRIVES WOMEN INSANE. MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE.

asking /b for a realationship advice is like fighthing for peace ....

no, get over it. In 10 years time you'll look back and realize what a beta cuck you were if you do.

Left you got another guy and you want to day happy birthday? You fucking cuck. She dick slapped you man. Have some self respect

this. if you want her back, not that i think you should take her back, but if you do want her back. dont message her at all and she will come back to you. i promise

THIS

First post best post.

Dude. I fucking moved to another country back in pre-facebook days and the bitch still managed to track me down.

Whatever you can do to get away, do it.

She will want to fuck you while with him, it's for her ego, she wants to have it all, both ways.

Fuck the day she was born. Don't text her.

The Best choice is "First Post Best Post"
Even if you spared her for being a fuckfriend then don't cause sex is not the only things she's interested in, get your dick tangled up worst than fucking a snek

In all honesty I don't actually know if I want to or not? After the breakup, it was a wake up call to everything i needed to improve on, i've been fuckin killin it since and am a happier person, Just curious to what the relationship would be like if i was the person i am now?

The real question is: why haven't you posted nudes?

well fuck her then. never speak to her again. success is the best revenge brah

You should throw out shoes that don't fit anymore.

You shouldn't keep them in he closet in hopes that they will fit you again one day. They will not.

Get new shoes for the new you, user.

there's no reason to stick around OP. she left you already so why bother wanting someone who's willing to do it again. Fuck saying happy birthday, she has social media for that attention. Find some sympathy pussy. Bitches love fucking guys with "broken hearts".

You text her on her birthday, be a nice guy, receive birthday sex the next day, then never contact her again

My wife cheated on me and we seperated three weeks ago. I only contact her when I can to skype my child. She tries to talk to me and I blank her completely. I know it's killing her, and it makes me so happy.

She's thrown away £2k a month after paying my house and a man who would do anything for her. Since then I've gotten laid several times and although I'm not happy yet, I wouldn't be, I know it's for the best.

You're better off ignoring her OP, it'll make her suffer and regret what she's done.

Yeah well, good luck getting any reasonable treatment when you guys divorce. She's gonna remember every slight.

Are you kidding, bro?
First off, post her nudes here. It's your duty and we'll be more willing to help and it will be good revenge. Everybody wins.
Second of all, ignore her. The bitch made her choice. Believe it or not, you will get another girl.

BETA CUCK DETECTED

Jesus Fuck. Grow some balls you fucking bitch.

Text her your dick and say "Lets get together and give eachother a present." And be a fucking flirting ass gangster until you get her to fuck. And get footage. And send to the new guy.

Make the first move to divorce her. The courts will favor you....especially if you get a lawyer.
Other than that, you have an awesome post.
See above.

I'm all up for the blanking, etc. But it's not prudent. There's a difference between being alpha and being a blinkered retard.

>or is that too cuck.

That's so cuck that the cuck radius around you doing it would cuck innocent bystanders, pets, wildlife and inanimate objects.

It risks creating a cuckgularity, devouring our solar system.

So do it, faggot.