My crush uses her phone number as her OKC password which means I can pretty much be a personal moderator for her and...

My crush uses her phone number as her OKC password which means I can pretty much be a personal moderator for her and delete any messages she receives from guys I don't like the look of

I'm been trapped in the friendzone for well over a year with her and I feel I will never escape if she keeps getting messages from random guys

I'm hoping by not getting any messages from attractive guys this will knock her confidence and (hopefully) she will use my shoulder to cry on for a little more than the normal "all guys are jerks" routine

Good idea?

no. she doesnt want to be with you. accept it and move on, you mincing faggot.

Lol fucking faggot if you're that desperate move on you cunt. Don't stalk the girl you like you fucking weirdo.

Here is a better idea-
>stop being a beta faggot
>start being more romantic
>start getting closer to her
>tell her that you want her

protip: You probably won't do it and die a beta who stalks his crush while she cucks him.

Start just logging in and asking people to order her a pizza, gradually getting more frequent.

These

Excuse me, do you know her? Do you know me? If not then don't jump to conclusions please

>faggot
>loves a girl

Sure thing idiot

I'd say this is pretty romantic, assuring that I myself someday get the girl and I personally removed any opponents before they even get close

Give me more detail, what is your friendship with her like? How close are you two?

More importantly, how do you act around her? How does she act around you?

Dude thats fucking creepy if she ever finds out shes never going to talk to you. Best bet is to move on you sound like your 14

Awful idea. If she doesn't want to date you now, what will she think when she finds out?

And she will find out. Might not be soon, but it'll happen. That's the one thing I've learned since getting married.

HAHAHAHA wow youre sad dude

>would probably work though

Dude.. What the fuck lmfao.
1. There is not such a thing as the friend zone, she just doesn't want you
2. She's sure as fuck not going to want a stalker deleteing her personal messages
3. move the fuck on this shit is unhealthy

Very close. We went away together in December and slept in the same bed, she says I'm like a brother to her

She won't find out.

I'm actually quite content, just need her on my arm to be complete

You don't know her.

This.

But I also want you to fuck with her and make her think only shit-tier guys want her because kek.

*starts floating in the air with his eyes glowing red and spheres of dark energy resonating from his palms*

That's some fucking serial killer shit faggot

Yeah she will, you're just thinking with your pee-pee.

Shame really as there's nothing I could say to make you think otherwise. Your dick has already decided. Shame it's gonna stay dry this time around, unless you back off for a while.

I was gonna throw a cup of ice cold reality on this, but this post makes me think you can't handle dating yet.
Abandon ship, mate. Let her date other dudes, and you date other women. When her next boyfriend fails, you'll have the EXP to get back in the game.

yeah, i know more than i need to know about you to say with certainty: faggot. while she's getting your pussy pounded, you cry yourself to sleep and think about slurping up the cum dripping out of her pussy afterwards.

how do you imagine she could ever respect you or have the slightest inclination to be with you, a guy acting like the worst beta loser, if she knew what you're doing?

This is the most loser shit I've ever read. Holy fuck man, you are like a diamond of a loser.

>slept in the same bed
that was your chance

I think you should do it OP. Make her feel shitty and swoop in and you'll get the girl.

good idea. let only really ugly guys message her.

also, her own fault for using a password like that.

what'd you post this for? for validation?
nobody thinks this is normal man

You are one weird autistic creep

I'd never hurt her, or anybody else for that matter

It goes beyond sex how I feel about her

I don't want to date other women

If she did find out (she won't) it may be a blessing as she will know how I really feel

Sure

It didn't feel right

>I'd say this is pretty romantic, assuring that I myself someday get the girl and I personally removed any opponents before they even get close

If you ended up in a relationship and she finds out, she's gonna start reevaluating everything about your relationship because the thing it was built on was a lie. Rather than her finally accepting she likes you, she'll see it as you manipulated her into liking you.

That's fine if you have a 10/10 relationship and she decides it's for the best, but she probably won't if she was iffy about dating you in the first place.

Abandon ship OP

This.
Holy shit you're a fucking neckbeard.
Sage

Jesus Christ kid that's some heavy level stalker shit right there. You're a fucking faggot and a freak. Who does shit like that?

>It goes beyond sex how I feel about her

No, it doesn't. If you're not close enough for her to think of you romantically to some degree, you either have a crush or you're horny. I know it's hard to hear and you probably won't accept it, but it's true.

This is an obsession rather than love. You've built her up into something she's not. She doesn't like you like that, and you don't like HER, you like the idea of her. That's not a good basis for a relationship.

I truly hope you kill yourself one day.

I hope this is fake and you're just trolling OP

Any proof you're for real?

anyway OP you should just make a move on her in a good setting because this is kinda just fucked up

>Only chance
That is if he keeps pulling this crazy shit

>Tfw you're so beta so you go behind her back to fuck up her life because you're a cuck and can't talk to a women
Just off yourself or are you suicide zoned as well?

Why did anyone post in this thread? It's obvious bait and even if it isn't this guy sure as fuck doesn't deserve any help.

>do you know her? do you know me?

Why did you even?

I used to think threads like this were bait, now I think Sup Forums just attracts autists.

OMG GUYS THIS IS THE EXACT I MEAN 'EXACT' POST SOMEONE MADE A YEAR AGO

Same picture and story!

Wtf???? I remember this exactli becaise it was the first time o browsed 4 chan. I read this posy before