Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TF2FPmX3zrI
youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0
youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kemivUKb4f4
youtube.com/watch?v=dxFIQSZpqcY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UclCCFNG9q4
youtube.com/watch?v=tJBJp6BCVhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7bHltyWh_Qc
steamcommunity.com/id/Ruga-chan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I understand how you feel, I'm getting more free time but I don't do much with it.

I'm gonna go finish Chuunibyou demo blah blah.

Be back later. A lot later.

Shiro claimed, modest edition.

Akiko claimed

OW is a fun game

youtube.com/watch?v=TF2FPmX3zrI

New and improved.

Alright some of you fags are cool

For taking our heat, I humbly extend an invitation for you to become honorary spideys in the next alice thread

>claiming yume

Claiming
Still wondering what a spideys taste in music is.

Nice jacket
IRL i have brit Converses
Its probably cause I'm The Fucking Shit

Oh lord
Ever heard the heavy redneck accent? I'm from a southern state but that accent still drives me crazy. I used to have a decently heavy redneck accent but all of my best friends have absolutely no southern accent so mine has practically vanished which I'm really happy about
But seriously though try and find some rednecks talking it's so goddamn annoying

Watching Onii-Ai
I don't usually go for the ecchi garbage but a friend of mine claims her here so I decided to give it a shot. It's pretty fun.
What kind of animes do you watch? It's not healthy to stay awake for five days, you should get some rest.

bye bye tomocuck
see you later!

>hypocrite
Fine. You get another chance.
Do you have a single fact to back that up?

youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

Charabitch su' dood

Und?

A personal favorite of mine
youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4

>tomocuck
The fuck is this? Fuck you calling me a cuck you filthy dune coon.

I should rape you.

Back from playing Persona. Want to fuse Thor and needed to make some quests for it

Those are not classics, Spidey. I had higher hopes.

Wrong Tomoko
Oh shit

Ha, you thought I was actually leaving

Quoting the wrong Spidey, I watch physiological
anime and mystery. I really like shows that keep you guessing and thinking. I enjoyed quite a few others but I'm too lazy to make an entire list.

>rednecks
I've only ever heard them on TV. But their accents do sound annoying.
Egyptians are generally arab jews. Greedy, loud, always talking about how superior their women are. We have a few egyptians in our friend group and they're always the butt of jokes, but they're the only cool ones I've ever met.

Oops! I thought this was your nickname?
Or is it reserved for the other dudes?
How do I call you something different from the other tomo? Skyrim tomo? Cartoon tomo? Reagan tomo?

cat?

That's awesome dude, you might like this then? I really want one!

Sprechen die Deutsche?
Have heard of Persona
Never bothered to pick it up
Too busy with J-Stars Ultimate Victory

What did you expect from a filename titled "ALIE.JPG"

>implying all arabs aren't terrorist religion

I meant to link this picture for you

Call me what you want, but don't go insulting me. I'll spread your ass cheeks wide invade like i was coming for oil, slut.

Best type moon claimed
TomoNeet

Do you consider Buddy Holly by Weezer a classic?
If not I have ALOT more

Forgot link
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kemivUKb4f4

fresh meme my friend

Ah that's some nice taste! I'd like to watch some of those but I'm a really bad judge, can you recommend me a few?

>I'll spread your ass cheeks wide invade like i was coming for oil, slut.
diamonds atm
political references get me hard

Tomoneet then! Thanks!

J-Stars Ultimate Victory?
What's that never heard of it

Sup suckas. Real rainy where I am so it's gonna be a cozy day. Gimme something real cozy to cook

Cook some steak and soup! Hot food on a cold day is great.
You never told me what the other people in your class submitted. Your project was the best, yes?

Ich schon, aber da bin ich wohl der einzige.

>Egyptians are Arab Jews.
>Greedy, loud.
Sounds like niggers over here tbh
>We have a few Egyptians in our friend group and they're always the butt of jokes, but they're the only cool ones I've ever met.
I'm glad there'll always be those outliers like that. Reminds me of this Jewish kid in middle school. Never made a big deal out of money and he was really quiet. The only thing gave him away was his sensitiveness about Jew jokes.

Am I the only NEET Tomoko poster?

Hmm.. I guess that could work. Tho not for long I hope.

>Rikka and Togashi's confessions
>you will never confess to a girl like a huge nerd and she's into it

Ffuckcing hdll.

Good use I was thinking of some kind of soup. And yeah we present Monday I just presented mine early along with that one other kid who all he did was film a park bench and narrate it about his life. Dumb as shit, stuff like "I've had a life of conversations in this bench" the teacher hated it lol

Leona fag checking back in
>inb4 no one remembers me

The only other one I know is slinging fries now
But there's still that one that posts and I don't know anything about him.
Ehm maybe read below, you might find it interesting.

Kek I feel you on that.
Niggers here are the indians/pakistanis. Basically all the curry dudes. They come into most countries and take jobs for less than minimum wage, eliminating anybody's chance at cheap labor.
Not in Saudi Arabia though. Saudi arabia has a fuckton of laws in place that keeps Saudis with jobs and shit.
My friend was a neet for three years. The government paid him money just because he was looking for a job when in fact he was playing vidya with us every day lmao.
Also Saudis get triple wage and better working hours. Each company has to have a minimum % of saudis.
In our school there was a single manager who did absolutely nothing every day. He just sat in his office and played on his phone and computer.

No idea who you are. I know Leona though.
Welcome back. How new/old are you?

lol that sounds pretty lame if you don't know how to execute it. The park bench being a witness to all conversations is a neat idea though

lewd ruski

Come on Spidey, you expect me to look at file names?

Maybe not classic, but it's not too bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=dxFIQSZpqcY

Sorry, wenn ich sprechen Deutsch wie ein Tourist .
Ich weiß nicht viel Deutsch , also ja Google
But how are you my friend?

Yeah it could have been executed better. So how's your day goin?

I don't know but the alternative would be some reference to your windows phone/filenames, which just doesn't roll off the tongue easily or something like OG but that just seem attentionwhorish.

I remember you posting that when I first showed up
I showed up about 2 months ago, stayed for a few days and then fell off. Hoping I can stay on the ride longer this time

come on straight fgts, name best overwatch gril

D.va or tracer.
>honorable mention to mercy

Roadhog, runners up would be Mercy for looks and Zarya for personality.

Sure! I'm Karen. Pleased to meet you.
How are you doing today?

Symmetra

Pretty decent, an hour and a bit left on my fasting. I need to go shower soon too. What kind of soup?

I'm up for OG tomoko, he's been here the longest, yes?

Bestanden ist bestanden
Ja einige

Well when I get back onto my PC these phone file names will be gone.

That's what I thought, there is the one who works at Arby's and the extremely shy one who posts late at night, well for me anyway.

I can't remember any others or I am confusing them.

I think mercy looks meh

Dva and mei top tier

Widowmaker has a dolphin vag

meh

>Symmetra
Loo in poo can't be best girls

>he's been here the longest, yes?
I'm 90% sure he has.

I'm feeling like maybe a Maryland crab soup or something along those lines or maybe chicken and gnocchi

Is this a classic?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UclCCFNG9q4

Oh, for me it runs pretty good prop.
I notice that your waifu like a guy. Is not that kind of homosexual?

Nur gerade so?

Mei is bae

>mei
She's a qt but if you use her I hope your entire family gets cancer.
>hurrr mad cause bad
No she's just awful. There should be a longer amount of time it takes to freeze you

Mercy. If I was a Mormon she'd be my second waifu
Pretty good, trying to write a resume so I can get out of the NEET life. How's your day going?

61/100 Pkt

I hunger...

Leona best support. That is all.

Actually, yo Karen. You got steam, right?

Made me feel old, that's for sure.

You just need to create distance, for example Hanzo can easily get her

Eh. Mcree and widow are way more op than mei. She gets fucked by a good reaper or soldier. Need to keep a distance

Meh, bestanden ist bestanden!

>they come into countries and take jobs for less than minimum wage
That's sounds a bit like the illegal Mexicans coming in I don't know if they're actually working jobs though
I don't know what their deal is because I'm so out of touch with the current events that it's sad
Are those Saudi Arabia laws good or bad? The 3x wage and better working hours for Saudis seem kind of stupid unless I'm just stupid and something is flying over my head

Widowmaker has a dolphin vag
I am intrigued. Where did you get that Information? Any pictures so I can see for myself?

I'm actually bisexual
>inb4 edgy tumblrfag detected
>inb4 Mi Liu can't inb4

>pic
wew lad

As much as I like the Gorillaz, this is not a classic. This is barely inside the vault, let alone near the middle or back.

Gorillaz are too active to be considered classics.

Good choice tho.

Glückwunsch, hab leider keine Beine aufm Handy, die reiche ich dann nach

>bisexual
So basically you have no standards and would hump anything that has a heartbeat?

That's true. I just get so mad when she sneaks up and gets me. Now the real question is. Is she skinny, a *little* chubby, or fat tumblr pig size ?

Change her skin color to white and she would be pretty hot.
No unibrow, her accent is pretty hot and she's got dat posture.
Clean curry best curry/
Dolphin vags are pretty good btw.

Those are the only ones I know. Ironic that the most unpopular waifu is the most popular.

Damn you have those kinds of ingredients on hand?
What's Maryland crab soup? Sounds fancy.

get out

Commendable. But why would you not want to be a neet? Unless you're living with parents I mean.
I only got an hour and a bit left on my fast, so I'm killing time here until it's done. Probably gonna go take a shower soon.

Yeah, always hesitant to post mine though. I did it before and it wasn't good lol

For what?

Yeah I meant mexicans fuck
The laws are amazing. It makes saudi arabians able to actually live in their own country without being one-upped by immigrants. It's a bit overboard because saudis in general are cocky and stupid, so they really need these handicaps.
The only smart ones are already in high ranking positions beacuse they know how to use the system. Most are just working in malls or supermarkets. My friend is a pretty chill Syrian with a saudi passport. He works during the summer at McDonalds for 4500 riyals a month. A nonsaudi worker would get 1500 riyals.

If you look at her neck it's quiet slim. It's her clothes, I think. They're thick winter ones and make her seem larger than she is. Probably a little chubby

fish
youtube.com/watch?v=tJBJp6BCVhQ

>Yeah, always hesitant to post mine though. I did it before and it wasn't good lol
Will you add me if I post mine though?

Fish!

I assume Kyoko has you added? I could get you off of there if he does.

Nah but I live like 5 mins from my supermarket so it's easy to get all my stuff. And it's kind of a chowder type soup it has crab, vegetables and old bay seasoning in a tomato base. It's breddy gud with crackers

I guess that answers that. Wew.

Sag ich doch

No I have standards
>you must be this tall to ride
>anyone who's overweight is a no
>tattoos is a general no-no

You shouldn't need to ask this! Of course!

Akiko, mugi and fries tomoko do. Also you're watching him add me lol

Crab is a scary thing to eat, I always feel like it's going to come alive right as I grab it
Fear of seafood! Ever seen it happen? I put a seashell to my ear once and there was still a thing living inside it.

Welcome back.

I would pet Syndra's cat
If you catch my drift
>mi liu

fish
youtube.com/watch?v=7bHltyWh_Qc

steamcommunity.com/id/Ruga-chan/

ok then, kek

I want to pet the cat

Nice

Mei is just one of the best close range skirmishers
Her icicle travel time is too big to be effective long range
You can complain a Mei froze and headshot you, but if you got in range of her it's your fault. She does have to hit you before you're slowed.
Her ice block might be a bit op. For a large heal and invulnerability the duration and cooldown are a bit too good. I'm really glad she's in the game. Decent Tracer counter and lovely design. Punching Reinhardt to death with snow gloves is the best feeling of smug
She has counters too.
Reaper for example. She has to get way too close to actually freeze him. He can kill her before she gets the freeze unless she blows her invulnerability. Phara is another good one.

Get fucked

This. Neck and cheecks show that she's not overweight
She's on the chunky side but she's not fat