I think I'm bored with my gf. She ends up not turning me on anymore or anything...

I think I'm bored with my gf. She ends up not turning me on anymore or anything. Honestly at this point I don't know what to do. Does it ever come back?

I suppose deep down I'm annoyed with her a bit. She came with a whOle bunch of baggage. I knew this going into it but god damn. She is a very subborn person. She's willing to ignore every thing when she's angry. At this point I'm tired. I'm not sure to do. I love her to death but she isn't learning. She is willing to fight over the stupidest shit. Just to feel validated. To be right or for me to see things from her point of view. Its come to the point where I'll give in but she'll still fight.

TLDR: To annoyed with her to want to fuck. Constantly thinking about fucking everyone except her.

Relationships is dying. Bes to let it go.

is your name rob?

If you've given her enough chances to make changes to her attitude but she chooses to not make an effort to change then call it off.

I was in the exact same position. She told me about all her problems but i thought they would go away, instead she was always insecure and got mad over the dumbest shit, she ignored me for days because she thought me and her friend were flirting (we were not). Honestly just let her go life becomes way easier for you and you're free to fuck whoever you want after :D. How long have you been with her?

I suppose I fucked myself. Probably when this lease is up and we move out, I'm ending it. Idk. She's been good besides that....but her temper has fucked up this relationship..like I don't like shifting blame because I've done some fucked up shit but at this point 90% of why the relationship is fucked is because she is subborn. I'm her first bf and most of the problems stem from her not willing to change. Her fear of change and failure ends up forcing her to Constantly be negative. Constantly pushing me away. Idk. I gotta wait this out.... some days are good but some thing will come up as always and she will regress back and just fight about bullshit

Tell her

hello orangutano

Shit are you me? It was a year last month. Right now we are living together. Two days ago was our biggest fight. I had to actually sit her down and not sugar coat shit. I straight up told her she's ruining this relationship. She doesn't know how let shit go. I do want this to work out but I can't try anymore. I finished stressing myself out over shit.

ive never had a gf and even i know when to dump someone, fucking autist

People don't change man, not for anyone else.
I hope to God you don't live with her. If not you're in luck and it's piss easy to end it.

Well look I know you have feelings for this girl but if she isn't improving and you just feel frustrated its sometimes best to move on. Life is meant to be happy.

hello orungutano

The fucked up thing was things were good for so long. Like Hella long. But out of no where she regressed back to the old shit she was doing. Getting mad over small stuff. Fights. Idk. I'm gonna have a talk with her today. It was pretty bad earlier this week. It ended up being the final straw with that and I guess I need to tell her how serious it is that she follow through with everything she promised me

Roy, Rob Roy

Shea probably cheating on you. She's taking her guilt out on you, trying to piss you off so you'll do something to make her feel justified with cheating on you.

Even if she was it wouldn't matter. It would gave zero effect on my besides justifying a reason for me to cheat with no remorse

It sounds like you love her but you are not in love with her anymore. Are you with her because you simply love her or because she is good for you? If you care that much about making it work then recommend counseling or therapy for her or for you both to try and work things out and make it better. Rather than say she is destroying things and have her put up that wall of defense instead talk about how much you care and want to make things work and that you are willing to find ways to do that. If the thought of doing that makes you feel sick, you should probably break it off. If it doesn't then exhaust all options before you break it off so that you can be sure you 100% did every possible thing you could to make it work, that way after you end the shit you aren't laying awake wondering and thinking about calling her up, you know you did what is best for you. It also helps you keep your strength if she comes back trying to get with you. I was with a woman for 10 years but we had problems that could not be worked out. When I was completely convinced there was no possibility of her ever changing I broke it off and left. I tried being honest, I tried being nice, I tried getting mad, I tried explaining my needs, I tried a lot of things. I didn't speak to her for 2 years. Recently I came back in her life as a friend and she made a lot of the changes that she should have in the past. We are both are wiser and have grown as people. We have a new friendship that seems better than the old one. Its possible some time apart is good but I am willing to bet if you want time apart she'll just hook up with someone else over night. 1

2 Do everything you can to avoid second thoughts or regrets later and realize that you can't make it work by yourself. If she is not willing to explore the possibility of change, making it better, or trying to understand you with genuine sincerity, break it off and move on, do what is best for you. Don't waste your time with someone who won't try when you can be with someone who will. Try not to blame her and make her the one who is damaging everything even if its 100% true. Explain your side objectively and express your needs to make the ideal relationship work and express your concerns. Explain open communication is important, say that maybe you feel you have made her think she can' say how she feels or that you will react badly. In a good relationship you should be able to say what you need and the other person try to understand you and your perspective and self analyze.
Good luck OP

Hellove orangutano

Fuck this hits too close to home. My first real gf of 1 year (i'm 24 now) just isn't as hot as I'd like and while we are good together, we also argue and stuff.

Giving her a few more months to shape up before I ship the fuck out. I wish i wasn't a pussy bitch so I could just do it now.

Good advice. No trying doesn't make me feel sick. I'm with her because I love her and I love just about everything about her. I'm not holding out because she's all I have. I truly can see a future with her. I want to make this work. But I also don't want to get to a point where I resent her because of these problems.

Today I was gonna talk to her. Try to be a nice as possible and just try to get her to realize that I want this to work and I want the best for her. I just need her to work on her temper.

its just the way she is user, not going to change

Dude try new shit together, ask about things in the bedroom, her fantasies, do something unexpected you guys wouldn't normally do. Share something that creates that re-creates sense of uncertainty. Have new experiences and remember every relationship has problems and your goal shouldn't be to find one without any that will never happen, it should be to find the person who will work through them with you.

ive been there OP. fuck somebody else itll make you feel better. just break up with her first

Approach her in a way you never have. You will get a different reaction man. Hold her hand look her in the face, whatever do it in a way you never have and she will react differently I am sure.

You know what's crazy. Right now I'm broke as shit trying to change jobs but when I was note stable we use to go out. She use to dress Hella sexy. She seemed more relaxed. Idk I guess her being on edge I partly my fault. But god damn... I should probably bring that up. I would find her attractive solely when she was laid back. When she'd do her own thing. When she'd be her. I guess some things that annoy me Is after a fight with her it takes a long time for me to recover. I'm still on edge and annoyed with her so little things could annoy me. (I don't snap at her though). She's try to be more cuddly ask me what I'm doing. Ask me If the game I'm playing is ok. Like... small talk. I can't fucking stand small talk. Not from anyone. It's like at that point she's trying to desperately end the silence or just talk to me. Instead of just letting the things unfold naturally or talking about an actual topic.

I'll try that. I really want this to work. I'm def gonna try harder than I have. Thanks everyone. This has actually made me feel better about everything and her. I think I can do this

I do too but change your thoughts about it. NExt time that happens just ask up front if thats her way is saying she wants to give you a blowjob or some shit. Ends small talk and makes it interesting.

Go read up on redpill theory and learn how to be a man OP. But in short just start ignoring her if she's giving you shit. Women will shit test you all day if you let them. Show her your time is valuable by not wasting it on shit like arguing for her sake of validation or whatever. Hit up the gym or just spend time with yourself doing what you like if you aren't feeling bothered with her.

Hopefully these signals click for her and she starts to submit and even try to be sexy for you to bring her man back.

When the relationship brings you no joy anymore, then why bother. You're only making yourself miserable. The fun won't return, not if you already tried.

make sure that you listen but stay realistic. there should be a balance of apologizing and make sure that the focus is about spending energy having a nice time. talk dont talk for a while and talk about the bigger picture in your relationship

pro tip: if a bitch is asking you if your game is ok, that is girl speak for stop playing games and pay attention to me

Because, you know, destroying something special with a person you used to love and probably still care about is so fucking easy, right?

Until you actually know what you're talking about, shut the fuck up.

"never had gf"

Your opinion is irrelevant