So I just tried coke for the first time. I'm kinda disappointed. Did to decent lines and all I got was a numb face...

So I just tried coke for the first time. I'm kinda disappointed. Did to decent lines and all I got was a numb face, energy boost, increased heartbeat, and a bed task trickling down my sinuses. I have ADHD but haven't taken meds for it for years, it was similar to the hyper focused thing I got from them. Idk guys fmdid I not do enough? Shit coke? Both?

try heroin. Much better faggot

It may have been subpar but coke is overrated as fuck.

If you did two decent lines, I would say its shitty coke...If they were like the pic at all

Try Crack

What dis you expected ?
Coke is only a booster...
You won't be crazy like LSD

Felt the same as you. I find amphetamines way better, they last longer.

You probably have an increased tolerance to amphetamines due to your previous experience with medication. Just do like 4-5 lines and youll see what all the people are talking about

Coke is only good if you have people to hang out with. It just makes you super social and you feel like the life of the party.

Coke is the original amphetamine you dolt

Nah sounds about right. I have a adhd too and your reactions sounds similar to mine. Mix it with alcohol or benzos for a more euphoric feeling

I mean I've done mushrooms before, I has just expecting so much more after hearing all the hype about it

sounds like you want mandy m8 much better anyway and cheaper

Nah I can't do those man, I like them to much. Ket is about as far as I am willing to go.

vallies are the 1 tho

The experience is still different, you jolt

Meow Meow

I know bby, but thats the problem

:'(

A bed taste? What the hell is that faggot

*Bad
typo silly

sounds like shit coke cut with a numbing agent .. your face doesn't actually get numb off good coke faggot

Fuck u

Same experience/history as you.. but have sex on coke next time. now that's a trip.

try doing a few grams, and try biking around, youll trip balls

do it when drunk at a party

also get better coke faggot

coke is so shitty tbh, too expensive and such adverse phsical health effects. do a 1/4 of good mdma now that'll spice up your life

buy yourself a half weight of crack, maybe even a point will do, cook that mother fucker until it looks like there are storm clouds in the globe and suck that fuker, if you smoke enough you'll be fucking buzzing