I'm hear with the Cuban National Baseball Team

I'm hear with the Cuban National Baseball Team.

Ask them anything.

Oh, also, apparently they just cleaned out a local appliance store. One of them was loading an air conditioner onto their bus.

What tourney are they playing? World Baseball classic is this year or what?

No, it's just against a local minor league team. Warm up for them I guess?

*here
Damn glare.

Additional pics

"Have you heard of Sup Forums?"

Are they going to sneak away?

I told them Sup Forums says hello, in Spanish, and they reponded with a hello back.
I'm sure they would have done so by now, if they wanted to. This town is out in the middle of nowheresville, and several of them are in American clothes. Plus, US immigration authorities always roll out the red carpet for Cuban refugees.

Nah, instead they seem to be more interested in grabbing up American goods to take back home.

Speaking of which, one of them has his little daughter with him.

Dice, "¡queso!"

neat

Those deals are usually worked out by fixers long before they land, they'd have gone by now if that were the case.

Well, they're getting ready to head out to the ballpark for practice, and I have a meeting to get to. If this thread's still up by tonight, I'll post more from the game. Otherwise I'll probably start a new thread.

Hasta luego, compañeros.

Chao viejo, postea fotos del juego

kek

How many of them won't go back to Cuba?

Thanks user.

The local team is playing well tonight, considering their opponents. Fifth inning and they've scored one run to the Cuban's zero, and they've gotten in three double plays.

this is a weird thread

Sup Forums is amazing sometimes

i wonder what it is with cubans how can they magically become 5 years younger just from emigrating to the US

Where's the game?

google

Nice

wow the game is at google?

dubs and Cuba takes one home for da island

Yeah their campus is fuckin sick dude

Wow, the Cubans just scored three consecutive runs. We're now at 4 away, 1 home.

OP you from the 305? Kendall here

cute

Cool thread OP

Hey Cuba, can you let us win? We're definitely the best country for baseball, and that title would look better if you just let us win all the international matches.

Well, the home team just scored two consecutive runs... and the Cubans just knocked out our umpire.

Shame I'm on a diet, otherwise I'd be munching on some popcorn right now.

No idea what you mean by that.

Oh wait, the umpire is OK. Good thing too, we don't have any backup umps as far as I'm aware of.

>and the Cubans just knocked out our umpire
a proposito?

i can umpire just let me grab my pad

>literally middle of nowhere

>a proposito
>"by the way"
¿Qué?

Pretty much. We have so many cows out here that the official team souvenir noisemaker is a cowbell, and one of the fans just yelled "moo".

>A propósito
He is asking if the cuban knocked out the umpire on purpose

thanks my migo

You really think they would do something as stupid as piss off the umpire?

Also, the Cubans just scored four consecutive runs, bringing the score to 8 away, 3 home.

>You really think they would do something as stupid as piss off the umpire?
What do I know, I was just helping with the translation

Yeah, nothing against you.

The Cubans won, but it was an interesting game overall, which is all I care about anyway.

What part of barcalona is he from?

>Barcelona
Lolwut?

keked hard desu