Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second...

Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere?

Topkek! Think about it user, it's so ridiculous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1OLz6uUuMp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, I'll continue thinking about your fat gay black cock, OP

I believe in the big bong

Nice bait but you know what is even more supid? To believe in God.... any God

i see this thread every day, go believe in some fiction novel by a retard made long ago and leave Sup Forums

Than tell me where god came from?

I like how the questions stop after what made us!
Who made god tho?

Nice bait m8 also shit posting

>Think about it user, it´s so ridiculous
>Believing in doG is not

Having beliefs in general is stupidity as its most basic form.
>Might I suggest you have ideas instead... much more malible.

It must be summer because summerfag is back.

Amen. We can't save them though, wipe your feet and walk away brother, as the Lord tells us to.

You're so right. A magic sky wizard must have done it. Now all we need to do is figure out where the magic sky wizard came from and we'll be able to forget about all this pointless "science" malarkey.

>Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere?
But it isn't absurb to believe someone came out of nowhere and suddenly created everything that we know, topkek.

stop replying to these stupid fucking threads you fucking idiots

sage

I believe in kami-sama......

For those who actually have some interest in trying to understand the origin of our universe from a scientific standpoint, he's an extremely interesting talk on the subject.

youtube.com/watch?v=1OLz6uUuMp8

You dont have to be an atheist to believe science Take the christian values, but seriously man leave all the clever stuff to people who actually studied the field.

Nahhhh. I've heard several republicans say climate change is a myth, and that contradicts the majority belief of the scientific community. I base my beliefs on what is explained to me by politicians, not fags in lab coats working to perpetuate the liberal agenda with their fancy book learning and "research." Wake up, sheeple!

Why have you abandoned me!?

Big bang is not like "oh well, there was nothing And boom"

There was a hyper-dense 'mass' that colapsed

And you believe in a wizard man who magiked himself into existence. Stupid moron

the big bang and god theory are literally the same argument

Something came from nothing =big bang

Something came from nothing = god

Still, what made the big bang, what made god, they are both equally stupid imo.

the big bang isnt something we can prove that happened thats why its a theory, its not the only theory either that is made with scientific methods there are alot of other theories that use different methods and different theories as their bases, but i dont see how you made the connection between the big bang and atheism

go tip somewhere else