Sh0ta #2

Sh0ta #2

Dick Wilson edition

yay 4 memes

Bump

ded show, and don't really have any that haven't been posted in these ad nauseum, so I'mma just do my own thing then..

Inb4 discord link.

Anyone have any pictures of gaping shotas

does 1 hav dicurd lonk?

what is this setting though?

no idea. lewd stuff regardless of source, once you begin scrutinizing it starts to spiral apart

i'm here to fight whoever said demos sux

> tfw rl boys only wear boxers now and not cute tight briefs like back in the day

...Now look what you did.

will there ever be straight shota threads

They don't stay straight for long

There are a tonne

omg the things legs are fused together like a dolphin too, what the fuck.

Who else wants to give Shezow the D?

there are all the time, they're just called mom son or some shit like that. loli shota threads? rarer, the temptation to shitpost and be pissy bitches is too high for most, but when it happens, it happens well

hey i still wear briefs, but i do where boxers some too.

and so user slid down the slippery slope, into the uncanny valley, never to be heard from again

inb4 oohh show your face!
yall already know me, and id rather not.

>wearing underwear at all.

This.

I usually dont even bother with Sup Forums, just comb pixiv, 7chan, gelbooru. Seems like they are extremely rare at all.

If there is no discord why don't we make one

this makes me angry.

Fuck off

I like wearing womens boyshorts

Fuck off ...

there is one but i dont really like it.

i would get some too, but i feel going to the check out would be too much. and fam would find the parcel.

apples and oranges, I wouldn't mind a skirt or two myself

from context from the show?

those can be as much harm as good tbh

maybe both, i already hate the big brother and seeing him do something really bad makes me angry.

i totally want to get a skirt one day. but same issue as the boy shorts.

order them, not buy in person, get them sent to friend, or a PO box, and hide appropriately?

there is no harm, its just not what you expect. There is a discord and you could find it if you look around and ask for an invite, but you'll probably either be disappointed and uncomfortable or very comfortable.

I personally don't want a skirt, I would much prefer to have some tight little shorts or something like that, something that really shows off my ass

yeah I've thought of that *winkwink* but it didn't really work out.

what about biking shorts/ spats or something like that, you could pass em off as exercise gear and still show off that rockin booty

same, but from what i have had, like tight breifs and the like, if i wear them out for day they get a little bit stretched out and they aren't as nice.

true but people normally where those under basket ball shorts unless you're a biker.

> boys
> not old men

Like cartoon briefs (Digimon was my fav)

well, if it's the one I'm thinking of, the revival from the one led by a cody? then idk, would just want place that's chill, helpful and not panic inducing. idk, it's a matter of comfort, would like to make more shotafriends, but would like to not get dragged under due to silly associations.

>bandage on penis
... Why?

Fave shota gif.

It's not easy being a shota

>implying you think im an old man
yeah okay sure, again im not gonna show a pic but someone here definitely knows me.

if you do know me you can post a pic i guess, i just don't want to go though the effort to myself.

~hitler *winkwink*

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

so you want your butt to be appreciated, but you don't want people thinking the wrong thing. huh.

Do you think I need to order womens jeans to get some that are tight around the ass and legs?

Even men's skinny jeans are loose around the ass (and I don't have a very small ass)