Well Bernfags, your guy is out

Well Bernfags, your guy is out.

Are you going to vote for Hillary now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bqd1O2-UkXY
youtube.com/watch?v=mSxo9-Z5Ki0
cnn.com/2016/06/08/politics/bernie-sanders-2016-election/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not voting for fucking TRUMP, that's for sure.

Nope. Jill Stein.

ha ha ha fucktards

I aint voting for Hitlery not now, not in a million years. Trump is stupid and the Congress will most likely block any stupid law he makes. So ill vote Trump.

No

Didn't Hillary break multiple laws and betray her own country?

Hes still not out of it you fuck wadd

I seem to remember something like that

nothing but speculation and lies from the republicans in congress. no found basis of any of this yet, or charges would have been filed.

I wouldnt vote shillary even if bernie himself told me to.

I'm more curious to see how republicans would vote if Trump wasn't the nominee.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bqd1O2-UkXY

No

As well as accept 150 million dollars from the Saudi Royal Family... she's crooked as fuck.

either way if she gets elected your country will become even shitter, last chance to save your country is to shoot every runner and start over

No, trump is better than Shillary

Bern can still run. Just not under the Democratic party.

Isn't Trump just an upjumped con man?

Trump U is pretty much document proof of that. Guy is a fucking thief.

Of course Berniecucks will vote shillary.

You do realize that's literally one of the reasons why germans voted for hitler, right?
(Of course the political system was a little different but the idea is the exact same)

Probably either going to write in Bernie or vote for Gary Johnson

I refuse to vote for that reptilian

I doubt it. I don't like her either, but if her policy shadows her husbands, the country will do very well. Clinton left us with a surplus.

Thank fucking god. You Bernie supporters are a truly insufferable lot of ignorant hipsters. You make all of the dumbfuck Ron Paul nutters look normal.

Seriously, crawl back into your college dorms and cry you inbred pieces of shit.

Choo-choo, here comes the Trump train up your minimum wage, SJW assholes.

Offical reports from the OIG confirmed reports that she knowingly transmitted above top secret classified materal on a non secure personal server. The OIG is democrat, wake up faggot.

lol, nice meme

why would he need to steal money when he has billions already? I'm not even supporting either candidate, your country is just fucking retarded and bout to go under

are the hillary shills seriously working on Sup Forums too?

No arguments, only insults ... admit it, you ARE Trump, aren't you?

Nope not for me anyway

I am a Sanders state delegate and Philly is going to be interesting to say the least

Yeah, hillary is very poor, thats why she's so corrupt.

Trump would be encouraging Bernie to run on an independent ticket to garuntee a Hillary loss in November, not belittle him you ingrate

>Just remembers hearing about a surplus too young to remember NAFTA but getting fucked by it

He has never proved to be a billionaire. Won't release his taxes. It's a front for his name.

YES. I had to get my Bernie supporter angst out.

Thanks m8

>if she broke laws she would be in trouble

Good luck convinving 500+ super delegates to surpass the will of the american people bernbot

That is also why people are voting for Hitlery and not Trump. Ive read in many articles that Trump was racist and shit and thats the reason me and my friends didnt support him in the beginning. But once we heard that most things people accuse Trump of aint true i decided to support him. Hitlery is worse in almost every single way than Trump, at least according to my beliefs. Trump also said that he couldnt care less which bathroom Caitlyn Jenner uses, so he is obviously not against the transgender movement.

>voting for literally the biggest cuck in US history

Sorry but I don't give a rats ass about your politicians. I'm sitting here on my comfortable german couch laughing and wondering how americans can be that stupid. I mean look at you, the whole world is laughing at you for your ridiculous presidential candidates.

Jesus Christ, man up America. You are not some dirty third world county. Or maybe you are? I honestly don't know anymore

>doesn't understand Obama will just pardon anyway

Enjoy being cucked by the muslims

Trump doesn't even have political opinions. He changes them like underwear. To be honest: I have no idea what's up with Hillary but at least she has at least opinions. And to be even more honest: I don't fucking care.
Seriously, what the fuck America?

Here is my other post:

You can't run for president of you are convicted. Obama will pardon her but she will be ineligible of running

>german couch laughing
>can't manufacture guns bc america kicked your ass
>wont just do it anyway because you know we'd kick your ass.... again

thanks, and it is only 432 at present now if you could please ask the FBI to quit surfing Sup Forums and finish their investigation.

Was there ever an argument about her eligibility to run?

Shes rich in america, go read up on Oligarchy.

You don't know shit. I bet you haven't even talked to a single muslim. The surveys in Germany btw show that the christian believers are about twice as radical as the muslim believers. Your "hate" and "fear" is pathetic.

Me, personally ... I have a fetish for oriental looking chicks and I'm more than happy that more and more come. I'm already fucking them like crazy and I won't stop. Hows that about "being cucked" by muslims?

Loser.

At least we only disagree about the number. Glad even Bernie fags realize that they are attempting to subvert the will of a Democratic nation.

refugees welcome

>Waits for France 2.0 to happen in Germany

>worried about the legislative branch blocking laws the executive branch makes

these people get to vote, what happened to my republic

> USA
> Democracy

That pool was after the German bombing. It already happened

I don't care what our grandparents did. I live in the present. And the present shows: Your fucking country gets more and more pathetic and ridiculous. I know you don't want to believe it but everybody is laughing at you.

And believe me: It hurts me. America is the country of freedom and democracy. And YOU, yes YOU americans of the present. You are destroying it. That makes me sad and angry at the same time.

... but mostly I'm just laughing.

what about gary johnson?
cant you vote for him instead of trump or hillary?

obviously yes.

We already had about 300 terrorist attacks last year in Germany. And they were all commited by neonazis you fucking fool. The numbers will always disprove you ... you can't do anything about it.

And let's be honest: Not only I know that. You do too. So stop your pathetic hate and face reality.

throwing away your vote on 3rd tier candidates, only helps elect one of the other two.

If I can still cast a losers name on the ballot, I will

I don't think Trump would be the greatest president. But I think he would be WAY better than the hag

Shit or even jill stine. Both are better candidates easily

Speaking of the present when is germany adopting the american flag?

>the present
So justify why Germany doesnt just start assembling guns again. In the present.

I was in Germany last fall, as well as 12 years before, what a contrast, your country is going down the shitter.

>Are you going to vote for Hillary now?

Well duh! Of course I am. No way in fuck am I voting for Trump. Why? Because I have an IQ above 80 (unlike Trump voters), and I am not a racist or redneck (unlike Trump voters).

How did you logically come to that conclusion? Doesn't make sense. A votes a vote that would cancel out a vote for either. More people should be doing this if they don't want either Hillary or Donald

Just gonna leave this here

i guess ill vote trump not, just to spite the DNC

NOW*

As an outsider both Trump and Hillary seem downright evil.
However Trump isn't as good at getting evil done, so vote for him

Actually if enough people voted for Gary he could win, or at least prove we are tired of a two party system. Gary is very important this year as it shows that the REPUBLICANTS don't have all the power.

Because that group is already in the country in masses retard. Let an equal number of another hate group in and their numbers go up retard. Ive seen hate first hand. Go serve your country and get your fat ass off your German couch, stop listening to mainstream media and get your own experiences.

The DNC just puts on a show that they care. Most politicians stand points are GOP related anyways so it would be More spiteful to run third party

PLUS The attacks in Paris were organized by French people (and Germans plus Belgians)

Even the dirty work, the shooting itself was mostly done by citizens. So what's your fucking point you retard? That Islam did this? Seriously? POVERTY did this. Poverty and racism were the reason why these young men got radicalized. If they weren't muslims but buddhist, the whole world would be talking about the "dangerous buddhism" now (Fun fact: Buddhists are actually commiting terrorist attacs in asia a lot these days)

also depends on point of view the SD in my state the 16 of them are being severely taken to task for not representing the 72.8% of their party base by supporting Clinton

my State has a resolution that will pass (because delegates vote on it) removing all funding from Washington Democrat party of them.

>republicans have all the power
>8 years of democrat rule
>executive orders out the ass

What the fuck are you talking about? Firsteval: Germany IS assembling more and more guns atm. And guess why: Because the USA are kind of forcing us too.

And besides, are you really wondering why the present Germany has trust issues with guns, war, murder etc? Don't you even history bro?

Easy Bernie view. How about all states make super delegates vote on terms of their states citizens. Oh wait, Hillary still wins.

I said Republi Cants (As in the two parties.)
Oh and Obama has issued fewer then any Republican in the last 20 years

I'd rather vote for Trump than Hillary

I lived here my whole life and I can assure you our economy in the last 12 years does nothing but growing. (Other things like life standards and gerenal happiness aswell)

I do understand that racists like you think living together with people of other skin color is a bad thing. But we both know that this fantasy is just your personal hate rage mixed with conspirancy theories

Parts are made in Germany and shipped overseas for assembly dickwad.

Vote third party. Fuck then both

>French people
Muhammed Al Dupont sure is French.
I kid, but the lack of integration is precisely the problem

might want to check that math a bit but I agree Superdelegates should follow the will of their states hence the Resolution pending at our state convention to remove funding if they don't.

of course not

But Hillary has promised to continue Obama's policies, which have done pretty damn good.

He ended the recession, he has brought jobs back, saved General Motors, and has boosted the economy to its best since the 1980s.

So why not stay with what actually works? Trump will just give us more GOP failed policies.

Are you retarded? Like seriously? These people coming to us FLEE from those hate groups. I talked to many of them and if they do hate something - than it's hate itself, radical islam in particular and of course people like you, spreading racism. You are completely delusional. Please just talk to a muslim - FOR ONCE

Trump turns Obama into a stuttering mess.

Obama campaigns for Hillary... if if if if if if if if...

youtube.com/watch?v=mSxo9-Z5Ki0

I know that. I already said Germany is assembling weapons and parts of weapons. That's literally what I said. I'm confused: You can write, but yet you can't read?

you omit just a bit....
starting new 4 wars, Patriot act permanent renewal, 2012 NDAA and TPP

Just a few things that make me desire change

How in the hell does somebody have to be "integrated" who WAS BORN in france, WHO IS french? By this logic: How is your integration going?

>fox news video

>hurr: video can't be edited.

Not American But I would've voted Sanders But now I'd vote Trump Fuck Clintcunt.

I talk to plenty of Muslims dickwad, the problem is the number of radicals that slip through with those who are fleeing. You think they arent slipping in? Did I ever say their all terrorists? I said the radicals are slipping in with those who are fleeing. I work with Hindus, Muslims, French, Africans, I have a good relationship with them all, but it doesnt stop the fact that radicals are slipping through your border like mexicans are ours.

Eurofag here. If the US wants to win back the world's respect, then make Hillary Clinton president. Show that you aren't a sexist nation, and vote her in.

cnn.com/2016/06/08/politics/bernie-sanders-2016-election/
nope and I will never vote for shillary if bernie loses #trump2016

I can't believe how fucked America is right now, if it wasn't for the fact that you're going to force your shitty designs on us I would be laughing my ass off.