7:30PM ET

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JG50FwS7PzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Jordan dunking on white boys in Brazil

1st for LeGod

TYBE

3rd for anime roolz, girls drool

damn I get the feeling Ainge is going to blow this draft and we're gonna end up with some shitty rookie when we could've had Okafor instead.

>wanting waiters on your team

Reminder that the only reason why Kevin Love is hated is because Tristan Thompson is getting more playing time and they do not have a true center.

Sorry Jordan is first

THANK YOU BASED DION

Nets trading one of their two decent players away

Time to get hype for da Celtics picking 1st overall next year

TYBE

>The Brooklyn Nets have traded Thaddeus Young to the Pacers for the #20 pick tonight and a projected future 2nd round pick

Who #OmahaPacers2017 here?

Are the next batch of rookies good?

JJ Redick is entering the draft

>they'll blow up the team for an unproven rook

We'll give him to you plus WhitePrideWorldWide Kyle Singler and our #50-55 draft pick for your team's SG.

cookies*

no idea
people say next year's draft is much stronger but i know jack shit about any of the prospects

The rest of the league should collude and throw every game against the Nets so they get the 30th pick and fuck over the Celtics

Why? We already got rid of him for based Pipe and Shump

>all these shit teams giving their fans hope on draft day

Kek the only team I see improving is celtics and lelkers (not by much though). Rest will still stay shit as before.

Nice foul.

Were they the biggest surprise of 2016?

Genuinely thought they'd be a lotto team, not a WCSF team.

He's coming home

Jr smith still hasnt put on a shirt. Anyone think the league should let him play shirtless

Pacers have def upgraded but idk, doesn't seem like enough to beat the Cavs
Maybe if they luck into someone on the Cavs getting injured or something
...not to wish injury on anybody or anything

hard to believe they got as far as the spurs did

Well I think things would have been different if the Cloppers would have stayed healthy, that said I was rooting for Portland over Golden State

There is nothing more sad, pathetic, and delusional than this era of lelkers fans

lol breaking news report today that JR finally put a shirt on

Is anyone willing to trade us for Dion?

P-P-Please??? ;_;

Okafor is shit mate

Pacers are going to be a very fluid team next year. I do not trust Monta Ellis as their SG but they will win more games. They are going to be very fun. But they are getting older which might effect how they play.

The West kinda sucks outside of the teams that are constantly top seeds. Although I thought they'd barely make the playoffs through the 8th seed. Teams like the Jazz, Rockets, and Grizzlies all disappointed last year so it made it easier for them.

I still remember when the media was trying to compare him to being the next Dwayne Wade kek

WHO /CLOPPERS/ HERE?

Got my dunce cap in the mail this morning. Gonna wear it proudly!

>Pacers have def upgraded but idk

Nigga you blind.
>Swapping George Hill for a washed up memechucker in the lastr year of a max contract (Pacers pay him bigbux and he bails at end of season)
>Trading only 2 draft picks in the next 4 years for a literally who

The Nets sensed desperation in Indy and offered a shitty deal because someone in the front office is high as fuck.

Go spurs

>canadian banter

>wanting Okafor

Why? Dion Waiters is good and can improve.

Not saying Thad Young is some kind of star, but if he's a "literally who", then you haven't been watching basketball for very long.

Both these trades are good for Indy. They need to win now before PG wants out. Why the fuck would they want rookies?

No.

>Brooklyn has traded forward Thad Young to the Indiana Pacers for the 20th pick and a future 2nd rounder, league sources tell @TheVertical.

OH SHIT THE BROOKLYN NETS ARE GOING FULL "TRUST THE PROCESS" MODE NOW!

Pacers are starting to look legit. I'm getting scared bros.

What the fuck is Larry Bird even trying to do here?

>yfw Richard Jefferson wins TWO rings

Win now before PG blows his knees again

He's not good and he won't improve. His jump shot is awful, he never passes the ball, and he's not even that big to be a good defender.

He'll be 6th man good. I can't see him a starter on any championship tier team.

I used to have high hopes for him in Cleveland, but until he can get his attitude in check and offer more than 6th man quality he'll never really be much.

win one for da land

Spurs should really give him a shot. He'd be a great fit to them in every sense, plus he has significant top-level experience (in EU). He'll be surely invited to the summer league again, we'll see how it turns out.

>Fun fact: there is Hungarian lad in draft this year, namely Rosco Allen. Born in here to local mother and American father, and thought they're living in the US for a while he still claims his home is here.

>commit to a method that is designed to get high draft picks
>do not own your draft picks for the foreseeable future
what did they mean by that?

Question for /nba/:
>[Your favorite team]
>Do you like LeBron?

Mavs fan here, and yes. Only time I didn't root for LeBron in the finals was in 2011 for obvious reasons. LeBron's a decent person who's achieved great things in spite of his upbringing, while Jordan is the biggest cunt ever, so it brings me a lot of potential joy knowing the agony Jordan would suffer if most people started recognizing LeBron as the better player.

He improved to an average shooter this year playing within himself. 36%. He's one of the best drivers in the league too. I've seen him body Draymond in the post, he's definitely strong enough. He showed character in the playoffs. He played within himself and brought value. And he can still improve.

He doesn't need to be a starter but he brings value off the bench.

PG already has one foot out the door, there's no way he stays when his contract runs out. The pacers are in full "implode bankers life" mode right now, and are gonna take the money and run to the western conference since the NBA won't be able to convince Toronto to do it.

Win 45 games? Cool I guess.

Monta Ellis for Danilo Gallinari straight up who says no

The Nuggets hang up the phone and block Bird from ever contacting them again. That's a fucking terrible trade for them. Monta has almost no trade value.

>He doesn't need to be a starter but he brings value off the bench.

Ehh, he won't bring much value until he gets his head straight, his ego checked, and learns to play offense off of the ball.

If LeBron couldn't get him to buy in, who will?

If they wanted to win now they should've kept George Hill, who can defend both guard positions, shoot spot up 3s, create off the dribble and on pick and rolls, and play decently off the ball when PG or Monta have it. Now they have a guy who's basically a rich man's Monta Ellis.

>warriors loss sparks their fire
>goes 82-0

nigga are u retarded

What about Faried?

Now they need to trade Monta for a 3 and D guy to put next to Teague then they'll be set. They could give Cleveland some issues in the playoffs if they stay healthy.

>8. Terrence Ross

Portland and Detroit really lucked out.

>implying the warriors have any chance of being better next year than they were this year

>Why? Dion Waiters is good and can improve.

Closer, but still no. And I'm a Nuggets fan, btw. Monta really isn't a good fit on the Nuggets at all.

>Warriors where one spot away from drafting a non-glass cannon center

I can't believe this nigga got extended for 3 years 33 million

Imagine a world where the Cavs drafted Victor Oladipo instead of Anthony Bennett.

you now remember Josh Childress

Is this the worst draft ever?

Kind of amazing how the Warriors get two decent players and an All Star in one draft.

kek hopefully his ass gets traded tonight

i don't think people understand how good kyrie played these Finals

He definitely is the best PG in the league right now

Are you literally retarded?

2013 draft is worse.

2012 draft had Lillard, AD, and Drummond.

He's undersized, 30 years old, plays no defense, and can't shoot 3s. He's not a good fit anywhere. At best he can be an 8th man off the bench for a contender.

Draymond is a much better center than him anyway

Easily, I didn't realize how fucking weak it is, it's up there with 2000.Literally a 5-player draft, the rest are bums

Love is hated because he's shit on defense, and was long overrated due inflated stats on a timberwolves team that never got close to sniffing the playoffs. If Love was actually as good as people made him out to be, the Wolves would have at least once finished ahead of a Mavs team that rolls out a roster of "Literally whos" every year and still manages to grab the 7-8th seed.

I will give him credit for game 7 though. He stepped up his defense and rebounding a lot in that game, and the Cavs wouldn't have won without him.

he always looks like what would happen if you let a retard loose in a department store and told him to pick out an outfit.

Why? Oladipo has been a disappointment, and Cleveland still would have traded him to Minny for Love anyway.

That entire draft class was just... weird and awful.

>Anthony fucking Bennett #1
>Alex Len and one of the Zellers (i can't tell them apart) in the top 5
>MCW won ROY
>somehow Schroeder, Gobert, and the Greek Freak were drafted later than any of these guys

>Schroder

kek

Exactly. So why the hell would anyone think they can get a proven starter for him?

youtu.be/JG50FwS7PzA

pls respond

are you retarded? It's not even the worst of this decade

>He doesn't need to be a starter but he brings value off the bench.

He absolutely does.

He's the closest thing OKC has to a third ball handler and third scorer. Roberson is only starting because of his defense and hurts on offense as being a none factor. So much than Draymond completely ignored him just to protect the paint and make OKC settle for jumpshots. Andre hurts the team in the long run as a SG if he can't shoot his threes.

Dion can be, and is expected to be, their third man, not 6th.

This USA team is looking mighty trash 2bh

this
That's what I'm saying. There is maybe 3 quality picks in the first round and everything else is value pick/complete fucking waste of space.

You could not field an even semi competitive team with this class.

he's clutch dude, watch this years highlights from cavs matchup

>CJ McCollum and Steven Adams turned out to be the best players in the entire draft class

JUST