Rate my cooking Sup Forums

Rate my cooking Sup Forums

2/10

Looks like absolute shit

What are the meat disks ? spam ?

>cooking
>applied heat to some shit

cool user, very cool

You can't call making shitty eggs cooking.

Something like that.

Is this even cooking? Nothing looks cooked, looks like pre made shit mixed on a plate. 0/10

1/10 wouldn't eat

What the fuck, do you eat RAM for breakfast?

not bad actually

No, I just eat at my desk.

2/10 would feed to dog

That doesn't really count as cooking mate try again.

not good

haha that filename you cuck.

rate my ability to cut fruit and put it into a bowl

basic bitch / 10

I'd tell you to make me a sandwich bitch but you're not even good for that

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet.
Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag?
Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

wow, shit like that can only be seen on Sup Forums
are you suffering from some form of retardation by by any case?

made it look good, add some chopped nuts and dark chocolate. lots of pussy wil come to you 8/10

i like your choice of fruit, 10/10

I'm already a grill m8 :)

rate my ordering out skills...

marry me you glorious slut

5/10. I hate raspberries.

looks good but needs more ketchup/10

only if you're into creampies

Who the fuck eats crackers with ham and eggs? Is this a limey thing or something?

Giving or receiving?

i'd creampie myself if i could

receiving... I fucking love them

R8

I'd hook up with you only because of that fruit bowl, i shit you not.

jesus Sup Forums what kind of pathetic shit do you guys eat? My self ate some lamb sausage with tzatziki, spinach, red onion, feta cheese and bread

unidentifiable, unappetizing euro garbage/10

Looks fucking dank but pick off those tomatoes. tomatoes are only okay when diced, the fuck is wrong with people?

legit wouldn't eat that

>No cheese.
>No eggs.
>No bacon.

Laughing eagle/10.

That's pretty greedy. You should give them out sometime.

Hahha good one my burger friend! That shit is so tasty you wouldnt believe, just the white wine i used to cook the beans in is better than anything u ever tasted.

Rate mine.

>cooking.

According to the world health organization, proccessed meats like the one on your plate are class1 carcinogens, which definately cause cancer. with non proccessed meat being just "probable human carcinogens"

eggs are probably the unhealthiest food ever too

our bodies and brains run on carbs not dead animal flesh and fetus's

good luck with your cancer gains

good luck with your cancer gains.

good luck with your cancer gains

Shut up op, you don't fool anyone.
That's so fucking lame, scrambled egg, some crackers and a slice of salame.

niggah you gay

1/10 Denny's

10/10

what are you, gay?
pansy ass motherfucker.

what whine are you using?

You forgot to tell us that you're vegan. 2/10.

Have you ever considered going pro in ordering out?

7/10 would ask you to fix me a plate.

Am I still gay If i tape a pair of tits on your chest, put a paper bag on your head and fuck you in the ass? I'll make you moan like a bitch too.

Fuck you, i'm hungry now/10

10/10

The burguer had cheese inside btw. I bet if you tried these peas you would cry knowing the veggies in your country are dull, bland and flavorless. You really cant imagine the quality of veggies here, ive to america and yours are garbage. We dont need to add much things to food, you would ruin them with ur ketchup and bacon bulshit

Looks tastier than Op's, that's for sure.

not vegan, I just dont eat animal products. still wear them and dont care. you forgot to look up the definition of vegan 1/10

no that's just retarted

Still doesn't change the colossal faggot you've become and the shame you've brought to your family.

ok, you cooked peas and an octopus, what else did you do? I want to eat that

Make that for a chick and she'll lick your balls dude. 10/10 son

looks fucking repulsive. what the fuck are those things in it? cant tell if it's a meat, seafood, or veggie

Spam isn't round dude

Ill post some of mine

squid, tard

lazy/10 mini sandwich was right there
glad that is the cooking you miss most, proof she was for you, congrats you're free

diabetes/10 but yummy

munchies/10

7/10 needs salad

You can make it round.
Get a cookie cutter.

Eggs are over cooked and not mixed properly, you need to start with a light touch of olive oil then finish with a small amount of butter.

Plating is wrong and looks cheap, if the eggs were proper you could of piled small portions on the crackers with a slice of meat and maybe half of a cherry tomato/mushroom/goat cheese.

> Ive been to other lands and I prefer my country's food, which I've been eating since childhood.

No shit, sherlock. That doesnt make it superior, just what you are accustomed to.

Rate the vending machine food I just ate for lunch

>2 cans of peas, and 3 pieces of baby octopus.
Jesus Christ what shitty third world country are you from?

Where's your veggies at, user?

Also, IRONIC pic related

Not octopus, squid. Im out of pics, not really in the habit of taking pics to food, just cooking and eating.

actually they stopped eating animals aswell to fix their health and it worked amazingly. cholestrol wayyyy down and felling way better.

goodluck with your parental death goals of 2016.

wanting to be healthy is such a faggoty thing isn't it? I mean who wants to not die early of preventable illness, im such a dumb cunt.

lol you depressed suicidal teenage immature fuckboy

Is that a bed of cum underneath it?

Fucking Kek

>tomatoes in a donair/shawarma/kebab/what ever

Just no and I really like tomatoes.

Nigga thats crackers sausage and some scrambled eggs my 2 year old was dissapointed by this shit

I hate it when people sprinkle a bunch of seasoning on eggs like that.

Hahah those peas costed 20 euros, they are so tender that they melt in your mouth. And thats squid retard!!!

that's ok i made you a sandwich
rate my cooking guys

>was
*wasn't,
sorry user, I meant to cheer you up, you can buy food or learn to cook

you sound like a food snob from italy, kys. Just because something is expensive it doesn't mean you're a good cook

squids look disgusting and I don't like the sauce they come with in my country, but I would eat it with peas. How did you make that dish?

I'd eat the fuck out of that tbh. Presentation is shit but that's good food regardless.

how did u cook that RAM?

It's not the greatest thing I've ever seen, but you clearly did not overcook the eggs like most shitheads do. Try spicing them up by adding some green onions sometime.

The back bacon looks adequate too. But the biscuits are where I draw the line.

10/10 would eat

MODS

psitopolis