Ask a correction officer that works the yard tower in a new York prison anything

Ask a correction officer that works the yard tower in a new York prison anything

why would you want to work such a boring shit job? Also how much do they pay you

Why don't you know how to use a capital N in the proper name New York. Guessing you are not really in New York

I get 68k a year full benefits and 1/2 pay retirement after 25 years. Kinda a no brainer. Plus I can work overtime and make over 100k easy

Because I'm using a phone and don't give a fuck about capitals

BULLSHIT

comstock?

Look it up then. Top rate after ten years is 68k a year. What do I have to gain by living? I'm just doing this cause I'm sitting here in the tower bored as fuck

No, I can't give any info on where because I could be fired

Lying not living

you ever shoot someone, or anything fucking happen at all

How many times you see dudes fucking?

How are the niggers? Ever have to brake up big-bubba and his bitch?

Nope never had to shoot anyone. 99% of violence is inmate on inmate and it can get pretty nasty. One thing that comes to indicate is a couple inmates poured gasoline on a sleeping inmate and lit him on fire because he snores

CO in NY...that is NOT bullshit you fucking idiot. corrections get good pay.

I am a police officer in ny, in 2015 I made over $120,000. and i am NOT at top pay. that is with a few hundred hours in OT as well.

>OP What kind of weapons do you have up in the guard tower? be specific with the makes and model

Dudes fuck alot. If they get caught they both usually claim the other guy was raping him

Why do you have a specific task/station, and not rotate like every other correctional facility?

how did they get gas?

those inmates should be killed

What's the worst beat down you've had to give?

Right now I have a ar15, 870p shotgun and a .38 revolver. I also have a gas gun

its new york. thats okay pay because its kinda pricey to live there... in good neighborhoods

PORE GAS ON MIKE
PRISON RIOT NOW!!

They worked in the garage on lawnmowers and stuff

In New York you bid on your job and keep it as long as you want

Mfw "gas gun"

New you is very liberal and I would never.......... but there was this one inmate who was masterbating to a female Co. He fell down the stairs

That's what it's called. A 201z gas gun

Which prison? I've had a few friends who have worked at eastern correctional

I can't give up where I work because I could be fired

have you ever heard about the panopticon and are you the panopticon?

Has there been any jailbreaks at the jail? And how many niggers have you shot

Do guys really get raped all the time like in the movies?

If so, what is done to stop it or punish people?

Accually the shu 200 is based off of this idea. Shu is "the box"

pig

Sometimes yes, people get raped. Most of the time they just get caught and claim they were raped but they are just fags

No jail breaks. I honestly think those animals like it here. Haven't shot anyone yet

if you go to prison for 5 years. avg white guy, what are the chances of being raped.

again, is anything done to stop this, or punishments had for people who do it?

It's not that bad. Just keep to yourself and don't get caught up in any bullshit. As long as you don't get involved in anyone else's bullshit and hang with other white people you will be fine. It's not like OZ

I got 45 more minutes before I gotta pack up and get ready to leave so I'm here until then.

How do you feel about the number of prisons owned by the private sector that make profits off inmates and have incentives to raise the already high prison population in america?

Also if you get raped you can rat and go PC. But if you ever get out of pc you will be cut in the face. I gotta say about 60% of inmates have a face scar. It's very common to cut a rat in the face even if they just think you snitched

I think private prisons should be illegal. They make legitimate prisons look bad and are terrible places to work from what I hear. Private prisons will never be a thing in New York

What's the craziest shit you guys have found

which race would u say is the toughest? not biggest i mean individually

also whats the ratio of inmates based on race?

if someone fucks with you, in any way...should you immediately fight them?

Found? Hmm mm that's a tough one. Caught a inmate sitting on the handle of one of those mop buckets, that was pretty funny

Is there a secret prisoner vs prisoner fight club organized by the guards?

Honestly 80% black, 15% Spanish and 5% white

No right away. You go somewhere like the bathroom so it don't get broken up

There are some tough motherfucker of all races. But usually the big guys are the coolest inmates because they don't have chips on Thier shoulders

thx m8

No fight clubs. Your thinking of rikers island and they aren't affiliated with us at all. They are NYC corrections

Np. I will give 100% honest answers so if you have any just ask

My father was a sheriff and mostly did prison guard work in Angola ( Louisiana state prison) how do you think NY cos would compare in these prisons. And would you rather do prison work out patrol/call/political

Jail and prisons are pretty different things. There are many jobs to do here and I think unless it's a private prison most state run facilities are pretty much the same

what are your other duties?

You must be a former inmate

is it anything like the great - orange is the new black - ?

I pretty much watch the yard and cover movement. That's all I do. It's pretty boring but I get payed well so I can't complain.

That's racist

Is it a good idea to walk up to the biggest guy in the yard and punch him in the mouth when you just get to prison?

no like, some guy says some shit to you, or tries to steal your food. id just punch him on the spot, so everyone saw, its gonna be a fight if you fuck with me

Accually I belive that show was based off of a woman's prison in New York. I never saw the show but very rarely do any TV or movie get prison right. It's usually roided out prison guards and misunderstood inmates with a heart of gold. The reality is most of these inmates would knock out Thier mom for a extra chicken patty

Do you ever imagine them somehow taking the prison and capturing you? It would probably suck to be found with your dick cut off and stuffed down your esophagus.

Just being honest. Can't help that most violent crimes are committed by black people. It's prison so please realize Noone is here for pot. Everyone has a felony here and 95% is violent.

Put multiple answers in the same post, that way your posts are easier to find and I don't have to read through everyone asking

>hurr durr drop the soap, how big is jamal's cock

No. You will get fucked up and put in shu

What will happen when there is a prison escape today and they search your phone and find that you were on Sup Forums while sitting in the guard tower?

How " real " is the chanche of getting raped / killed in prison ? Is it like " drop the soap and " pick it up " or is it all pretty chill ?

It's not TV. They won't push up on you in front of CO'S ever. If they press you in private yes you should just start swinging

Lol I love when people say that black people are sent to prison for non-violent drug offenses. They make it seem like they had an 1/8th of weed.

Yes it's a real threat

what is the drug scene like in prison.

There was some guy who just got out of prison posting on Sup Forums (this was 10+ years ago, if someone has the caps please post). He swore that the guards let the inmates get high so they were too fucked up to fight.

Any truth to that?

It's very hard to escape from prison and I won't hesitate to shoot. I'm watching the yard now

Any guards get bullied into doing shit

What did you have for lunch?

To a extent. Some officers don't want to be bothered and some will make a big deal from a spring. Depends on the officer

>It's very hard
bitch, please

All the time yes
I had a sandwich. The inmates had egg noodles with meat sauce. Yes it is as gross as it sounds

Did you even look at what they did? They didn't just decide to walk out the front door. That was some prisoner of alcatraz shit right there

Are the guards easily bribed by the inmates to look the other for what ever reason?

Are you willing to suck cock for rock?
You ever shoved ecstasy up your asshole?
How is the nigga crack in ny prison?
Does your prison sell chicken nugger?

No, mostly it's to bring shit in
No I don't think I would like cock or Crack. Nothing up my ass. Crack isn't very big here, mostly methadone and weed. They have chicken like 3 times a week

Have u guys found crazy weapons like zip guns or anything?

Fire one of your weapons. Then yell

"sorry! False alarm"

is a prison like that a huge waste of money, because the inmates are all lost causes
OR
is a prison like that a huge waste of money,
because a bunch of psychos in the same place is kindof a recepy for disaster?

We find weapons all the time. Just today the found the metal part of a bicycle light flattened and sharpened like a razor. It was probably made by someone about to cut a snitch

what is your view on the death penalty?

What's your build like?

I'm currently doing a degree and working as a bouncer on the weekends. I meet and work with a few guys that have been in corrections and I consider moving into it when I finish my degree. I'm 6'4 with an average build, can fight well but these guys are usually a bit more solid than I am. So what's your build, and how does it work for you there?

Also one of my best friends I work with left corrections because inmates would ferment their shit and piss, then throw it at guards as soon as they enter their cells, and similarly disgusting actions. Does anything like this ever go on around you?

I would say a lost cause. They walk around here like they like it here, all Thier friends are here and they get to just workout and eat. They have no worth to society at all

post pic of the yard with timestamp or gtfo

Yea if you are a guy you should be fit. I'm pretty fit but in a slim way. Yes occasionally people get shit on

I can't I could be fired. Not risking my pension to prove anything to you

How do you feel about the death penalty

prison is meant to keep the animals from the rest of society, and as a deterrent for borderline animals to stay in line

I think if you take a life you forfeit yours but there needs to be 100% proof

What would be the best/easiest way to escape prison?

Then explain 5 sentences?

They accomplish nothing. Dindu is still dangerous when they get out. Dindu is still worrhless to society when they get out.