What songs best describe the trans experience?

What songs best describe the trans experience?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tap5nf3GQE
youtube.com/watch?v=oF7LsCubRak
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you keep posting this

To hurt trannies like you.

horsehead over the sea

it's funny.

she's got a point.
Also Led Zeppelin - Royal Orleans

the hotelier - life in drag describes the negative aspects that come with it pretty well.

Talking Heads - Seen and Not Seen

it's only slightly gay to date a trans woman pre op if you fuck
post op isn't gay at all and i don't see how anyone could argue otherwise

death grips - no love

That's a big suit

trans """people""" need to be liquidated

I agree that it's not gay but the fact that it's even something people care about just highlights how homophobic people still are that being seen as gay is a bad thing

It has more to do with appearance. Most trans people don't pass, and frankly I don't find these people physically attractive. Just because I don't want to fuck them doesn't mean I hate LGBT people.

If you was born male you stay male forever, because operation can't change your Y-chromosomes.

for you.

only old-f-gs rember this epic memey
: v )

you want to turn trans people into easily transferable assets? ok i guess

This

only old-f-gs rember this epic memey
: v )

*were

i don't think that's the case here
imagine being just a normal straight guy and you see a girl at a bar you find hot, and you end up hooking up only to find a penis there
to someone who has never questioned their sexuality before i'd imagine it would be very jarring to think that they were physically attracted to someone with a dick
i'm gay myself and i'd certainly be jarred if i started hooking up with a guy and took off his pants to find a pussy

i don't think it's necessarily an indicator that they are homophobic or think being gay is a bad thing, they could be perfectly ok with other people being gay, but the fact that they had that experience and thought of themselves as straight their whole life could be confusing.

if your new af, u can't get this epic-ass real nigga memay
only oldf-gs rember this epic memay

that is true, but if someone has a y chromosome but looks like a hot girl it's not gay to be attracted to a hot girl

>f-gs
why?

this miht bean epi c meme,,,, but crow syurf one is better to be desu
only oldf-gs unnerstann

What songs best describe the obvious bait and false flagging to keep the thread alive experience?

>to be attracted to a hot girl
that's not a girl, that's a male who was disfigured beyond any recognition, stop being delusional.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tap5nf3GQE
also tru
t. autistic paranoiac tranny

the sound of me literally killing u with a bullet, from a gun

>thought of themselves as straight their whole life

Do you think that it makes them not straight if they're attracted to a trans person who looks like a woman, and they think really is a woman? I think that's obviously not the case.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Tap5nf3GQE
haha fagger

this.

For me, Divorce Lawyers I Shaved My Head remains the best album to express those experiences through

That said, even though I'm post-op, if someone dated me, I certainly wouldn't call them straight (whichever gender they were) but I honestly can't comprehend why anyone cares about sexuality labels, it doesn't actually change your sexuality

what music best describes the been using Sup Forums for less than a year experience

;^) just giving you what you wanted to hear bb

idk

why are newtrips so retarded
I never thought I would miss CLT

That thing post ops have is not a vagina.

>disfigured beyond any recognition
in the example i used, the tranny passes well, and looks like a hot girl. i'm well aware this is not the case for a lot of trannies, but it is for some.
see my earlier post its not gay to be attracted to what you perceive as a woman, but if you fuck this individual after learning that they have a cock, that is clearly not straight.
if someone has a non-sexual "relationship" with a passing tranny that isn't gay
do you check for a uterus every time you fuck a girl?
probably not.
you may well have fucked a passing tranny in your life with no knowledge of it.
the whole point of why it's not gay is because it looks like a woman, no gay man would ever fuck a post op tranny.

no, because s-x is for perverts

beach boys - get that tranny offa me!

you'll have to skip to 23:44 to hear ladyboy, which is the sweetest song about it i've heard
youtube.com/watch?v=oF7LsCubRak

Friendly reminder that even excluding trans people there are women born with Y chromosomes who can carry children and give birth and you know literally nothing about biology or science but try and use it anyway to give weight to your transphobia :)

fucc u

>there are women born with Y chromosomes who can carry children and give birth
never heard of this before, can u give any examples?

I know I don't wanna stick my peepee in those lads

Xiu Xiu - Dr troll

To actually answer the question in the OP, Against Me! and G.L.O.S.S. is the only music I've found about trans issues

so do cis white """""people"""""

Are you attracted to chromosomes or physical appearance, though? What about cis-passing intersex people?

>I don't think it's necessarily an indicator that they are homophobic or think being gay is a bad thing
Sounds like internalized homophobia desu

Oh shit, an actual answer? I'll check it out

It's anatomically analogous in a lot of ways, tho

please start using a tripcode

> It's anatomically analogous in a lot of ways, tho
no clit
no clitoral hood
no labia
requires constant dilator therapy to stop the body from recognizing it as a massive gash and sealing it up

> anatomically analogous
I want tumblr to GET OUT

>no clit
>no clitoral hood
>no labia
>requires constant dilator therapy to stop the body from recognizing it as a massive gash and sealing it up
you've clearly done research on this
why do you care so much?

(also for clarity i am not the dipshit you're responding to)

no u

But they use the male parts closest to those to make the new ones. You do realize that everyone has the same equipment early on in the womb, right? That's what I mean by "analogous"