Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Any of you managed to quit smoking?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamboobs.com/ninnapierce/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Vapor lyfe

I smoke 100 faggot op

im smokin john player standard king size OP .. you?

Used to be 2 packs a day, but eventually started vaping. Bad side is that now everyone thinks I'm a total fag

This thread....every fucking day....hurry up and die

I quit for 21 days once.
For a gurl.

Now I still smoke, I like to get craving and redeem them. Soon all I will crave is seeing this thread and I will be unable to smoke and fulfill my craving unless I see this bread first

>bread

>I quit for 21 days once.
>For a gurl.
fuck off cuck

Seriously, become a vaping fag. It's way better than dying when you're 50 which is probably where you're headed. Live to see your grandkids grow up.

I used the patch and quit. Been off the patch for 13 months now. I quit for a girl, we broke up and I still don't smoke. I smoked about 35-40 cigs a day.

Started smoking when I was 14. I smoked about half a pack a day during college. I quit when I was 22ish. Wasn't a big thing. I just quit buying them. I'd bum one occasionally if hanging out with old friends, but it got to the point where cigarettes tasted awful and weren't fun. Just stop smoking if you want to. Quit making excuses and falling back on "I'm addicted" as an excuse for your failure.

Vaping is still terrible for your vasculature and for your lungs. Plus it has the added benefit of making you look like a complete faggot.

Learn to research faggot.

I keep seeing this fucking thread. If you want to quit, quit. You have to want it badly, though, or you'll fall right off the wagon. Do it or don't; just get this tripe off my board.

i smoked for a year farily lightly untill the end, once i realized i was addicted i quit, ill still have one occasionaly after a bowl or something.

Haha fucking faggot how's it feel to not be dying of lung cancer haha fucking homo vape fag

Nigga what-
That's almost 4 packs a day. How do you even breath?
Your shits gonna get all fucked up

Flavorings in e-cigs can cause bronchiolitis obliterans. Also, it's the nicotine which puts stress on the heart and vasculature. So I guess, learn to do your own research instead of listening to the dude behind the counter at your smoke shop who is just trying to make a buck.

>My board
When fresh summer fags think they own the place Kek

I bet you smoke atleast 3 bowls a day tho

Does that ever work for anybody though? Quitting for a grill or anybody but yourself?

Maybe I underestimate how much of a cuck one van be.

It's still infinitely safer than cigarettes. And if diacetyl causes popcorn lung, then you're inhaling 100 times more of it in your cigarettes anyway.

Also, it's way easier to cut down on nicotine with an ecig.

i got off by saving all my smokemoney to go to hookers. eventually i got a gf again and sex is way better than smoking. i still go every other month to fuck a cheap prostitute and i am quite proud that i am addicted to fucking tarts and not smoking cigarettes.

nicotine is for plebs
thc is the way to go

Popcorn lung was only ever a risk if you bought shitty shady-ass liquid and even now if you're still paranoid you can just mix your own.

Nicotine does still fuck up your blood pressure and heart rate though, but you can just wean yourself down to 0 nicotine and problem solved.

smoked about 40/day; stopped smoking inside the house a year ago, now i smoke 10-12/day; havent stopped completely tho

my old ass teacher once quit smoking over night and it was completely unplanned b/c his 5 y/o son told him that very night that when he grewnup he too wanted to become such a kewl smoker. he didnt even finish smoking, he grabbed the half finished cig, threw it on the ground, put it out and said he should rather be imitating this behaviour

Awesome dad.

Then he molested you

Did he touch your ding ding dong

Okay dad I'll smoke a pack a day for 20 years untill my son wants to imitate it then I quit.

>Good boy, but now daddy needs something to suck on, so take your trousers off.

Yeah I quit by cutting down a few cigarettes each day until I was down to 2 a day than just quit

Same

>be op be a total and utter cunt re post stale pasta and other retared shit oeople still comment on post
another day i filled my freindles pussyless pile of shit i call my life
how many cocks you smoke op
more thsn 75 per day go self emoliate and post vid
CUNT

>tfw someone post my thread

this made me stop
streamboobs.com/ninnapierce/

kek stay mad cuck

Yeah it pretty easy when you're a Poorfag to quit smoking

When choosing between food or cigarettes quitting cigs is easy

Beta cuck fag detected