I just found two different bottles of pills in my sons room...

I just found two different bottles of pills in my sons room, he is 18 and at school right now and has been acting very weird for a few months. Since you guys know things can you tell me what he is doing with this? Is it for getting high?

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs.com/imprints/an-515-16308.html
drugs.com/imprints/b-887-2-1098.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

drugs.com/imprints/an-515-16308.html

Not that hard to look up faggot.

here is the other one

drugs.com/imprints/b-887-2-1098.html

Those two pills suggest your son is a trans sexual faggot.

That's estrogen and the other one is a testosterone blocker. Your son is a tranny.

Unfortunately, your son has vaginitis.

son is a tranny

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

there has to be another use for them, tell me he is selling them, tell me its not his
maybe this is why he hasn't had a haircut in months

If you really love your kid, don't confront them about pills. Just reassure you love them no matter what.

Is that what you tell your wifes son?

I'm flushing them before he gets home
fuck this, I didn't know he was doing this shit

just type the fucking number on the pill into google to read about it.

Pics or it didn't happen.

On the off chance that your son is actually a freak, good job on raising him.

give her headpats for me

Nice fucking quads.

However, I wouldn't flush them. You'll probably be convicted by the United Nations of a human rights abuse and locked up in a gulag for life.

Your daughter is one of us. Pound her boipucci now, dadanon.

Nice quads... also be sure to post results OP

AN 515 (Spironolactone 100 mg)
Pill imprint AN 515 has been identified as Spironolactone hydrochloride 100 mg.

Spironolactone is used in the treatment of acne; hirsutism; alopecia; gender dysphoria; high blood pressure (and more), and belongs to the drug classes aldosterone receptor antagonists, potassium-sparing diuretics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Spironolactone 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).

if you do it he'll never be normal again
his hormones will go wild and he'll become an intersex freak
he needs to gradually increase the dosage until the body adjusts to it and then switch to T-enforcers
you can get them online
slip more pills into his food, its the only way

Have fun having a son or actually I should say daughter, who hates you!

b 887 2 (Estradiol 2 mg)
Pill imprint b 887 2 has been identified as Estradiol 2 mg.

Estradiol is used in the treatment of atrophic vaginitis; postmenopausal symptoms; atrophic urethritis; hypoestrogenism; gender dysphoria (and more), and belongs to the drug class estrogens. Not for use in pregnancy. Estradiol 2 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).

you probably are not going to see your kid ever again once it moves out.

holy shit
Where can I buy this? Asking for a friend btw.

Good job on the gender-neutral pronoun there.

why not? I am not going to have my son shame me or himself

tell her you love her and that its ok

Too late
his intent is to shame you
your legacy is over.
No children for you nigga
do the only thing you can, take him for a ride in the car
get out your pistol

and shoot yourself in the head for giving birth to a faggot, then he can bury you and maybe change his name. You wont have to live through being half a man and neither will he.

Thats hrt, she is trans and using the meds to feminize. Tough shit gramps. I'm trans myself.

because youre going to disrespect the kid and it's ultimately the kid's decision what it does with its life.

you can't control what other people do, you can only control what you do.

Fuck off niggers

its wrong on so many levels, I am sorry he didn't have a mom and I did the best I could but this is never what I imagined would happen

if I flush the pills I lose trust but I can tell him not to take things like this and then get him into therapy

what other options do I have?

>Estradiol
They both require a perscription.

OP should bear in mind that both are prescribed for a number of conditions; acne for instance. OP should not automatically assume they are for gender transition, however the combination seems to suggest a hormonal condition of some sort.

I don't know all the reasons why an 18 year old would be taking menopause meds though.

>He didn't have a mom
>He

Tell the fucking faggot to go on tumblr and make posts about being oppressed all the time and watch as it becomes a piece of feminine cancer.

>Or you know, you could just kill that abomination you call your son for being a fucking trans

If you flush their meds, you're likely to lose your kid.
Just fucking talk to them jesus this isn't fucking hard

You should find out by engaging in wincest and posting the details

haha this is copy pasta you newfags i remember this

let him do what he wants to his own body. he is not your property, this isn't the middle east. if you don't approve of it, that's your problem more than it is his problem.

get over it. it's socially acceptable now.

Fuck the tranny fad sjw shit that's happening now. Honestly, how can you prescribe life-altering drugs like that during a teenager's impulsive, hormonal years? That shit's for life, no wonder so many of them off themselves. Fucking Jews, man.

I'm trans and anti jew. What are you getting at? Nail polish and dresses are fucking fun.

The doctor should at least wait until the patient is old enough to make a sensible decision.

I have heard some evidence that certain anti-psychotics can remove the desire to be a different gender (gender dysphoria). For a some people this may effectively treat gender dysphoria without side effects like gender transition.

The fact that potential psychiatric treatments are often ignored in favor of more drastic courses involving hormonal therapy is a little disturbing to me. It suggests that people aren't being advised in their best interests.

More profits to be made if you fuck people up.

Yeah perhaps, but people sell psych meds as well. I wonder why their lobby is so much more weaker than the professionals who push people into making transitions.

Do the antipsychotics make the patients feel numb or something?

They chemically lobotomise their patients. They don't cure being a tranny.

I don't know the side effects of anti-psychotics.

However, any potential side effects of the one med should be balanced with those of the other. For instance the course of treatment that results in temporary numbness should probably, in most instances, be tried BEFORE one resorts to the meds that will permanently alter the patient's body morphology and blood chemistry.

This is patently false.

Makes sense.

Do your homework user. There's a reason they don't give trannies psychiatric meds anymore. They don't fucking work.

Blood Pressure/Acne

Fuck you dad

My research suggests that treatment regimes involving psychiatric medications have not been perused as a standard course of treatment at all. All this despite clinical evidence suggesting possible efficacy.

>clinical evidence
>1 study
>sample size 1
>ineffective after discontinuing treatment
Not promising
It hasn't been pursued because the standard course of treatment was to institutionalize trannies and it didn't work.