Is there any real "cure" for hair loss?

Is there any real "cure" for hair loss?
22, m, Germany - looks like pic but even worse in front. All of the back is intact which gives me the grandpa creeper look unless I shave it very short.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AD-E2B5GfI8
pfsfoundation.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Clean shave your head.
Unless you have a fucked up skull.

Just keep your head shaved and stop worrying about it.

You typically need some really sick facial hair if you plan to pull this off and not look like some skinhead

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet.
Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways.
Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag?
Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

Yeah, grow a beard.

I shave to 3mm.
my beard game is not too strong, I keep it at about 3 mm, too.
But now I have this strip around my head basically.

Finasteride and Minoxidil are all we got at the moment sadly.

And Finasterid has insane side effects, Minoxidil is a pain in the ass to apply every day, and none of it cures the root of the problem.

Why do women not have hair loss?

I've been on Fin for 6 months and no sides. Only "side" I've had is less hair fall and a lot of thickening.

Ok, but there is a risk.

Hormones. If i remember correctly it has to do with testosterone. More testosterone = more hair loss.

Then enjoy being a baldy

whats the best kind of beard for a bald dude to have? i feel like you should shave side burns

The cure is: MAN THE FUCK UP WHO GIVES A SHIT JUST GET A BUZZ CUT JESUS CHRIST HOW CAN A PERSON BE SO FUCKING INSECURE JESUS FUCK KILL YOURSELF NO-ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR HAIR.

Go full Amish you cunt

I play in a band and long hair is (was) part of the image.
yo propably
I have no idea, not much room for creativity with my growth.
better bald than suicidal.
Yes, it's a overreaction to DHT.
But where does this overreaction of the immune system come from?
My guess is: men have more stress, supressed sexual urges, ...

bald+beard user here. Balding sucked, it robbed my fun from ages 19-25 until i shaved it in the begging of this year. Its been much more fun since i dont care anymore what my hair looks like and if anyones looking. Trust me when i say this i tried everything, to pills to not masturbating to pulling essential oils+garlic and onion. It did work for a little but it smelled like shit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AD-E2B5GfI8

I'm just going to go out on a limb here and guess your band really really really really sucks ass. If it didn't, its image would be built upon the music, not fucking hair.

you gotta buzz your hair and keep stubble on your face. It's the only way.

Rasier dir deinen Schädel. Ganz ehrlich, eine gepflegte Glatze oder ein extrem kurzer Maschinenschnitt sieht besser aus als deine Untermenschengene.

it does suck. and the hair is only one aspect.
guess so. but it's so much damn work shaving your head constantly.
To all the bald shaved guys, how muscular are you? I am pretty skinny and always afraid I look like Auschwitz now.

I'm just starting to take Finasteride
Any advice on what to expect in the beginning? I heard people get big sideeffects only in the beginning

mach ich..

I'm not only the founder of hair club for men but I'm also a member

wot?
pfsfoundation.org/
That's why I aint taking that shit.

22 fuck im sorry user you can try biotin to strengthen hair follicles and nails but thats the only real thing out their that will give you minor results otherwise your gonna have to have a buzz cut, the ladies like a clean man anyway

here is the problem with the pills just assuming here. I was taking these pills called NuHair for like 2-4 years on and off, it helped me not lose as much hair but at the same time now 1-2 years later after not taking them i cant seen to sustain an errection. Not sure if thats 100% what caused it but i know alot of those hair loss shits have erectile dysfunction as a side effect. Either that or just taking pre workout for the gym just as long as i was taking those pills

Nope. You're fucked.... especially if your mother's dad was bald.

haha! that takes me back.

No pills for me, ever.
I am 190 cm and 70 kg, so bald I look like Dachau or Auschwitz....

my mother's dad has plenty of hair and i'm balding at 22. i think that's just a myth

id still recommend the biotin if it urks you too bad you could get expensive ass hair implants, toupees are fucking obvious and ugly as shit only options other thandealin with it op

I think it's on the contrary all the males in your dad's family (incl your dad).

yeah dude i tried to fucked this girl from tinder 3 times now, fucking 1st time shit just went down right before penetrating her, 2nd time busted a nut after like getting 5 strokes in (even more fucked), 3rd time same shit boner just dropped. Shit happened a lot actually over my years, could be from anxiety but probably not. I dunno what to do now

Even doctors liaghed at me for bringing up hair implants. Why? I think it's a legit idea...

also biotin is 100% safe and naturally occurring in your body so you should have no fear of this pill

I'm sorry man, I have no experience in that field because a) I do not get laid often and b) when I do I do not have any problems.

22 and balding like a motherfucker here, started the monoxidil beard meme and it's working, im timing it for the time it reaches an obvious as fuck balding point and shave it off ill have a beard alraedy.

thats very rude it works wonders and looks all natural my only complaint is the price

i took biotin, i only noticed my nails getting super nice and strong, as for my hair it did nothing. I even take this shampoo for hair growth but nothing works. I just use it for my beard now

hair implants don't look as legit as you think, i researched it and they make it look like the shit but its all camera angles and specific photos. Sure you can get a nice head of hair back but those who you seen that do have gone for multiple procedures and its like 11dollars for 1 hair follicle and you need 3,000-6,000

GUYS GUYS GUYS!

Do you really believe there is no cure for such a OBVIOUS thing that is losing your hair? In the AGE of genetics and human genome and shit?

Wake up. Balding can be easily reversed with genetic or hormonal therapy. It´s just not made public because of the TRILLION dollar lobby of hair products and clinics.

Nah it's supposed to be mom's. The egg carries much more genetic code than the sperm and this is one of those genes. Your grandpa must have a recessive gene somehow.

I am already taking a high quality mineral / vitamin complex which contains the whole vitamin b complex, I live healthy, good nutrition, not too much stress, enough sleep, and still hair loss.... I suspect too less sex.

>11dollars for 1 hair follicle and you need 3,000-6,000
I'm out...
either way I'm fucked then.

if your mothers father was bald than you will more than likely be bald as well, my moms brothers where also bald so i guess i was fucked no matter what

Finasteride
Wig
Hair transplant
Comon fucker the hair loss isnt a really problem, who the hell cares

Shave and polish.

i mean i have found cures for like aids/herpies/leukemia/and other cancers but i have yet to find something for balding specifically. From my research is also has to do with the lack of protein the body absorb

looks like a load

I can tick like 7 things on that "symptom" list, what a made up syndrome

Don't read into fear mongers, expect a little shed, and remember to take pictures to compare

The real truth is NOTHING really works, at best it will only slow it down slightly. If your balding, you will be bald.
>shave head
>grown beard (if possible)
>hit gym until your faggot bald head don't matter.
>last option - hero.

>especially if your mother's dad was bald
A myth. Both parent's hair quality can contribute to loss of hair or lack thereof.

Mine. Looks better than picture actually .

in the end some girls will not have a problem with you being bald as long as you are confident. Sorta like men with foreskins, girls naturally dont prefer it but when you dont care and give em the good dick, they aint gonna turn you down

>Sorta like men with foreskins, girls naturally dont prefer it
>naturally don't prefer the natural, healthy human male body
Bullshit.

>girls naturally don't prefer it

Lol wat.

well speaking for americans i guess, since they assume all men have their dick skins cut off

here is my shaved head

shave off hair. become skinhead

Romperstomper!

just keep it short and don't be a fat ass or grow some shitty beard or goatee.

That what my patern looked like before

This is pure conjecture. I'm circumcised and women I've had sex with tell me they "prefer a circumcised penis." In reality though we all know women don't know what the fuck they're talking about and they're showing deference to the person they're getting the dick from.

Women don't give two fucks if you're circumcised or not. They care about how good you are at sex and how much money you shit out. Having a brain can selectively work, too.

nofap might help, and natural shampoos without all that chemical crap that dries up your scalp

No, finas and minox and none of them really works. Have some respect on your dignitity and shave your head

Your dick will die

Those doctors laughed because they would rather have you pay them for meds and treatment rather than paying another doctor for the implants. Fuck them. Implants have worked well for many celebs in the US, they are expensive though.

Eat ur fuckin crust m8

>taking the risk of becoming impotent for the sake of some hair

how fucking gay and degenerate can a generation become?

Shampoo twice a week and James bond showers (look it up).

20 started shedding
21 started minoxidil 5% and it works (dont use finesteride)
22 minoxidil 5% doesn't work anymore, started 10% got fucked up side affects (chest pain , hair growth all over body, pimples on whole fukin chest)
23 back to 5% , it dont work anymore, tried herbal , yoga all kind of shit
24 Lost, shaved head, dont worry abt my hair all the time . doesn't look like a pedo

JUST SHAVE IT

OP use minotoxil on your beard area to grow a sick ass beard and shave the head if your skull shape allows it.

I´m in the same boat with a horrible skull shape so I´m forever fucket.

wish i had someone tell me that, now im fucked and just found this out like 2 weeks ago

>Minoxidil Beard
What?

>germany
He'll fit in just fine

My hair started thinning at the age of 31 on the front sides and top of the head. I took a few pills/lotions/shampoos but nothing worked enough to make a difference so I decided to try hair implants. I did 1,5 years ago. I got around 950 individual hair follicles transplanted at the price of 2.500 Euro which is around 2.800 to 3.000 USD. I guess it depends where you have the procedure done. I am Greek btw.
The result looked nice afterwards but I had to start minoxidil afterwards in order to preserve the old hair from falling. Unfortunately minoxidil doesnt seem to work very good for me and hair is still falling from other areas but the ones transplanted remain fine. I am thinking of doing one more since my donor area at the back of the head has a lot hair to offer.
Hair transplants work wonders but you need to do research first. Not everyone is as good as they claim to be and it's not something that you can try and fail many times cause the hair lost / damaged during the procedure won't grow back

So this is the before and this is after? If so, it looks great. Although the pic is shot with a potato camera, it looks good enough