Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

I need your advices to find some extra great headphones brand :

> mostly listening classical music in general, opera, piano, original movies soundtrack
> listening to .flac and .aiff files, 5.1 bluray movies, original CD's, etc...

> Don't want shitty gaming brands like Razer, etc...
> Don't want shitty commercial brand "for the best Dj's in the world" and mixing like Beats etc... (you know what I mean)
> Don't want wireless and bluetooth headphone
> Don't want intra-auricular, etc...

I need some perfect sound restitution, and a comfy headphone to wear.
Don't link me the best and most expensive headphone in the world, I have a restricted budget though.

For exemple, I was thinking about "Sennheiser", tell me if you know about this brand.
Advice me some more if you know some good stuff!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx-IaLkpncU
mezeheadphones.com/meze-99-classics-gold-wood-headphones
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you're thinking about earbuds the shure 215 is amazing

Audio technica
the m50x's are great for the price

sorry don't wan't earbuds...

custon one pro. You're welcome

Just go for Sony. $50-$75 range will get you some bomb ass headphones for a great price.

AGK 701 or Q701 (slightly more bass) or whatever 7xx series. Openback, great open scene, details. For classical music anazing choice but need quite powerful amplifier

*akg of course
sennheiser HD600 are very good though have much more warmth and more bass (too much for me) than akg similar pricetag though

just get yourself some genelecs, headphones are hardly worth it anyway

I get Sennheiser. They are good for everything from earbuds to over ear headphones. They are expensive but still a value deal when compared to Bose or Beats which tend to suck ass. Just get the best Sennheisers that you are willing to pay for. Good luck.

Get these:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx-IaLkpncU

I was reading somewhere that nigger Beats
headphones are made in China for less than $20 bucks...

>Not listing budget.
Different brands hold the top spot and different price points.
If I say sennheiser and your budget is $50 then you just bought a terrible pair of headphones.
Same goes for If I say Sony and your budget is $300.
List your budget and the people who actually know what they're talking about will respond.

OP here.
My max budget : 250 dollars

Another question.
Do you need to buy them now or are you willing to wait for a sale?

go on head-fi you anoose

Check out audio-technica. Great audio quality and not too expensive. I have the ath-m50 and m50x and highly recommend both

mezeheadphones.com/meze-99-classics-gold-wood-headphones

i can wait if it's worth

You'll generally find Sennheiser HD600 for $250 if you're lucky.
If you get impatient just get the HD598. They're open back so they're suited for your type of music.
The HD600 are just all around better though.

+1 for Senns. Compared to the other brands in this price range, they have a nice neutral reproduction, which is best for classical.
If you're willing to pay a bit more, get some Beyerdynamic studio 'phones.

Sony or Senheisser. Do some research about over and on the ear, closed/open back.

thanks for your advice

here you go b0sS
if your looking for headphones - superlux 681 HD evo's, (about 50-60USD) and will make any other headphones sound like someone ejaculating into a thunderstorm during a tornado
if your looking for earbuds - J-labs(20USD) sound quality is amazing and they come with extra sets of tips and different sizes
hope this helped

this
i used to have Dem headphones, comfy af

You can find the Sennheiser HD 650's fir about $300 if you shop hard.

Whatever you get, plan on spending another $200 or more on a good headphone amp. These are essential, most consumer audio output circuitry is crap.

Only downside of great headphones is you'll hear all the encoding errors in lossy formats like mp3.

Oh, and rest your ears every hour. Tinnitus and deafness are hell (made worse by being uncurable yet preventable).

Have fun!

Trash overpriced bassy headphones. Beats for Hipsters.

Your ears are broken.

Do yourself a favour and buy either the T50rp Mk3 or any ZMF or LFF T50rp mod.

Lots of reviews can be found at headphone.com (HeadRoom) - good folks there.

OP here.

The Sennheiser HD 598 looks nice compared to the price (found a webiste selling it fot 200 dollars). All reviews are very good.

The price tracker at camelcamelcamel is very helpful when comparison shopping.