I'm going to hell Sup Forums

I'm going to hell Sup Forums

>I work from home a lot of the time.
>My wife went to work and asked that I throw a few loads of laundry in for her and her 14 year-old stepdaughter
>I just throw them in the baskets when complete and they'll fold them later. There were 5 baskets of dirty clothes.
>In between working, I forget which is which and smell them. Of course, I find my stepdaughter's panties...at the top
>I smell them...and it smells like pussy. I get hard instantly.
>Knowing this is Sup Forums I'll preface this by stating I haven't nor will I molest my stepdaugther.
>Anyway, I have this genius idea of using them to jack off, smell them...wrap them around my cock and jerk...rinse and repeat..and cum buckets.

Haven't washed that load yet...

cont OP

damn I love pussy, but don't get off on the scent
fucks my problem?

Fucking wash it then..Or do you want that your Wife find out that you fucking jerk of with your stepdaughters fucking Panties ?

Pic of stepdaughter.

Nothing much to tell...

I got hard smelling my stepdaughter's panties...jerked off into them.

If you're wondering if I should jerk off into her clean panties the answer would be no...that could go badly in so many ways.

They're the next load going in....about 20 minutes...which is plenty of time before my wife gets home.

Besides, I shoved them to the middle of the basket.

I may be perverted but I'm not stupid.

every man is stupid when distracted by perversions.

Pics ya fgt

I already busted...so I was in already cleanup mode.

You just threw few loads on to the laundry, isn't that what she asked you to do?

post panty photos with cum on them

Wise dubs

>Newfag

I thought of that...maybe next time.

>doing laundry
>living with an other mans child

fucking beta faggot

HEY user ALL CAPS GUY HERE JUST HAD TO JUMP IN AND SAY THAT YOU NEED TO BE A BETTER STEPDAD AND NOT JACK OFF TO YOUR STEPDAUGHTERS PUSSY SMELL, I MEAN I GET IT AND ALL, BUT YOU NEED TO MAN UP AND JUST FUCK HER MOM A LOT MORE - YOU CAN DO IT, YOU WERE BORN WITH 32 TONS OF KICKASS BUILT RIGHT IN, SO GET THAT WIFE OF YOURS AND GIVE HER WHAT FOR, YOU CAN DO IT BUDDY!

>bait

>HEY user ALL CAPS GUY HERE JUST HAD TO JUMP IN AND SAY THAT YOU NEED TO BE A BETTER STEPDAD AND NOT JACK OFF TO YOUR STEPDAUGHTERS PUSSY SMELL, I MEAN I GET IT AND ALL, BUT YOU NEED TO MAN UP AND JUST FUCK HER MOM A LOT MORE - YOU CAN DO IT, YOU WERE BORN WITH 32 TONS OF KICKASS BUILT RIGHT IN, SO GET THAT WIFE OF YOURS AND GIVE HER WHAT FOR, YOU CAN DO IT BUDDY!

Well, it's only been about a once a week affair for the last couple months...

If I was folding the laundry too, I'd say you have a point...but her dad is 2000 miles away, she sees him twice a year, and I've been her dad since she was 8.

Damn, now I feel really perverted.

>Well, it's only been about a once a week affair for the last couple months...
user it is your job to further your genes you know what must be done.

Made it into the laundry just before my wife and stepdaughter got home.

Whew...our secret is safe.

Whelp enjoy it when u get caught and they both use the panties with your DNA on them to prove a rape/molestation charge and you get took for everything in the divorce.

Also, try not clench up too tight when Jamal is mounting you in Prison...its just going to cause more tearing.

OP
Here's my idea for you :) install hidden cameras inside her room and couple of em in the bathroom too
it would be far better to jerk off to nude videos of your stepdaughter

>Here's my idea for you :) install hidden cameras inside her room and couple of em in the bathroom too
>it would be far better to jerk off to nude videos of your stepdaughter

I should have known you perverts would take it to the next level...that's not happening.

Evidence has been washed away...

Show panties

Did you also find their bras?

The stains you leaked inside her panties will never go away
the white will stay there forever

use bleach to remove

Wtf? This is the dumbest shit ever.

Washed is washed. Clean, no more evidence.

Fucking hate summer around here.

Taking care of another man's fuck kid like a cuck

Then it's a good thing they were white panties.

cum leaves stains
if they're white panties then no worries