What will be the Dadrock/wrong generation music of the 21th century?

What will be the Dadrock/wrong generation music of the 21th century?

Will we be like

>man fuck this new kids music. We use to have talents like Arcade Fire and AnCo. Fuck modern music

Other urls found in this thread:

m.mic.com/articles/87359/national-geographic-determined-what-americans-will-look-like-in-2050-and-it-s-beautiful
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably Arcade Fire, I doubt AnCo will be dad rock. Radiohead for certain will be dad rock status

"Real" hip hop like Eminem and that guy who hops a lot in things. Can't remember his name

i personally can't wait to make my future kid listen to Waka Flocka to show them what real music sounds like.

Hopsin

oh yea that's his name, thanks

>hopsin
>dad rock
I feel like this is wrong. Eminem will be dad rock, dad's already listen to Eminem

>Will we be like

man, you're fucking dumb

the le wrong generation kids are kids, right? you won't be a kid anymore when anco is considered old. you'll be old

if anything it would be people who are currently very young children

and obviously it would never be anco or arcade fire. it would be the white stripes

Any hip hop that tumblr likes I can see becoming dad material in the future.

Well right away it's going to be popular music and not bands like anco, hardly even Radiohead.

It'll be mostly rappers like Drake or some pop singers like Bruno Mars.

Coldplay will definitely be a classic just how like led Zeppelin or pink Floyd is respected today.

Why are you this triggered?
Calm down.

This, it would totally be the White Stripes and Radiohead and shit like that

How popular do you think Pink Floyd was? I also am not sure but I doubt they could have been beyond Radiohead status.

Why would dads listen to gay ass pop artists all of a sudden in old age? They would be listening to hip hop like Kanye West

I guess somebody was not smart enough to see
>Dadrock
Right next to Le wrong generation.

>tfw to intelligent too not see dadrock

you do realize that bands we consider to be extremely influential and that have gotten very popular over time were absolutely not pop in any way at all at their time? i mean the cure for one occupied the same space deafheaven or of montreal might have occupied at their time: an extreme outsider band with a following made up of people who were fringe fans of non-top 40 music. all the shitty music gets filtered out over time; that's why you never hear anything about bands like the carpenters anymore. they were bad pop that literally everyone including your parents listened to but nobody listens to them anymore.

also pink floyd was immensely popular. dark side of the moon was the best selling record of all time, ive heard some stats which may be bs bwe say that 1 in 3 americans have owned or currently own a copy of it. but they were one of the few bands like the stone roses or the beatles or radiohead or andy warhol that were at the intersection of commercial popularity+celebrity and artistry.

Hip Hop.

The bigger question is, will we ever have generation that won't listen all the generic chillstep, trap, drum&bass, glitch hop etc.
I know pretty much every generation had the same thought, but I just feel like we'll have this shit forever

Honestly, theyre a way to get into idm or good club music, or however you wanna word it. Most people I know who listnened to that when they were 16-18 are now older and listening to slightly more patrician stuff. The only one who sti does streams on twitch, so that says it all really

I read somewhere that almost everyone in the west will be black by 2050. Go with hip hop here.

THIS.
>X new rapper is shit, Kendrick and Kanye are real rap

what do you mean "shit like that"? what' do radiohead and the white stripes have in common? not that i disagree with either of those bands becoming "dad rock".

Oh here I found it
m.mic.com/articles/87359/national-geographic-determined-what-americans-will-look-like-in-2050-and-it-s-beautiful
Probably to accomodate the incoming climate heating, the dark skin absorbs more heat and etc.

>21th

nothing. all 21st century popular music, besides certain strands of electronic music, take way too many cues from 70s-90s music that it can never happen again

led zeppelin will always be dadrock. how many people do you see on youtube comments talking about how they're in the wrong generation because they weren't around at the same time as joy division or siouxsie and the banshees?

Excuse me sir do you have a minute to talk about Jews?

pink floyd was amongst the biggest bands on the planet. the music industry has changed a heck of a lot since the 70s. even though lewronggenerationers have made it uncool or crigneworthy to point out, the average person now has much shittier taste than the average person in 1973

probably

pretty much everyone i know hasn't even listened to a full album

list some good bands

yeah i think so too. Certain acts might be added, but the core will always be beatles, led zeppelin, stones, pink floyd.

Dadrap/dadelectronic will be a thing for sure though

Face it, the future belongs to black man

White Man can have their time again in 2100-2150

Kanye obviuosly will be a theme forever haha

Radiohead, Arcade Fire, Muse, Coldplay, Foo Fighters, Tame Impala, Eminem, Queens of the Stone Age, Arctic Monkeys, Kendrick Lamar, Tool, The National, Run the Jewels, Frank Ocean, The Weeknd, Beyoncé, Bon Iver.