I have tinnitus (ringing in ears) from a show last night

i have tinnitus (ringing in ears) from a show last night

what do i do bros??

Swans?

wow you have a 100% normal thing to have the day after a concert? just wait you little bitch

animal collective

call me a baby but they were v. loud

ive never had this so im afraid itd be permenant

You're retard

That happens after exposure to a lot of loud sound. It's not tinnitus.

you'll be fine. it's not tinnitus. it'll be gone by tomorrow or the next day tops.

Death Grips had me hearing everything fuzzy and distorted for like three days, took three days for the ringing to even start. I'm still good.

my friend got super bad tinnitus from a Swans concert but afaik he's fine now

Wear earplugs you fuck

Babby's first show?
How were they? I thought they were great when I saw them last month

My dog barked in my ear a month ago and I'm still deaf

You only get it for life if you had an ear infection so you'll be fine

oh please

i've went to a Who concert a few years back, and they are as load as they used to be according to all the major Who fans in the croud, and damn were they loud, but I was alright

Gross

>gross
because they're old?

It should go away after waiting a few days. Next time wear earplugs.

No, because Pete Townshend is a paedophile

It'll go away after a couple days, but every time you get tinnitus like that your hearing gets a little bit worse FYI

I'm 22 and my hearing is fucked from all the shows I've gone to. Permanent tinnitus now but of course it's not nearly as bad as it is directly after a show.

oh...
never heard that one because I lost interest in most classic rock a long while ago, but if its true...

> eh...
there were a band I liked in the past

Always earplugs you daft cunt.
It's common, but it shouldn't be. Concerts are too fucking loud.
This makes no sense. Stop fucking up your hearing. Repeated exposure will cause permanent hearing loss.
This Jesus Christ you assholes are fucking retarded.
When did you start thinking this and why?
Great blog where do I subscribe?

I know exposed to loud music for a very long time can cause tinnitus but when I got a ear infection I got tinnitus and I didn't even listen to music at the time, actually I didn't even use headphones

I always had tinnitus but going to concerts without earplugs made it temporarily worse. It goes away, though. The worse thing the concert did to me was made me aware that I have tinnitus again.

That's not tinnitus idiot.

>tfw power suddenly cuts in my room out while listening to black metal
>not the safety switches
>not the fuse
Is this a sign?

>tfw you should be studying but instead you shitpost on Sup Forums

Congrats on attending your first loud concert.
Your "tinnitus" will go away.

me too

That's just the cells in your ears dying meaning you will never hear those specific frequencies ever again. Don't worry, it's probably not tinnitus

always use earplugs
your "tinnitus" might not be permanent, give it a few days or a week maybe.

this is stupid and definitely not the case for everyone. I got tinnitus after a loud concert.