Memes aside, how likely is it for Trump to actually get elected...

Memes aside, how likely is it for Trump to actually get elected? I'm not murrican (in fact I'm a spic) but I love the butthurt he causes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TYCBhgqXDuo
youtube.com/watch?v=7FXk35Ft4gA
youtube.com/watch?v=pB3xfA-1Xdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm calculating it currently, also looking at the election in my country.
Not to bore you with shit- not very likely at all

afaik not likely at all
he would need to win states like florida and other swing states

Well despite his performance in primaries so far, he does have a lot of negative press surrounding him and when it comes down to it, I think that he doesn't really have a great chance.

After Trump gives his speech Monday night, it will be the effective end of Hillary's campaign. I happen to have a bit of knowledge about what will be discussed, and it will be completely unrecoverable for Hillary.

>what will be discussed, and it will be completely unrecoverable for Hillary.
Do tell?

last poll I saw was 39% Trump, 36% Clinton, 22% Other

>2016
>thinking your vote counts
Hilary was bound to win since day 1

Quite.

Bernie is out of the race as of last night. I don't give a fuck what the cucks are saying, he's done, it's over. Tough to admit, but Hillary has just as many if not even more haters than Trump. The Hilldog/Drumpf race is going to be a tight one, for all the wrong reasons. This whole election has been bullshit from start to finish, and I don't care which one of them gets the seat. Both will fuck up the country equally in different ways, we just need to accept that there's a pretty shitty four years on the horizon.

trump never had a chance,
hes just the clown and badguy for the big election show.
it was hillery since the first moment.

Trump just pulled ahead of shitlery in florida today

moslty cause she is a huge mess

poor bern cucks...

now they can go back to waiting in line for the warcraft movie and telling everyone they are gluten free

wont happen... nobody wants to vote for that nasty open wound called hillary.

0%

He 100% will win.

you know it!! the trump train is picking up steam and cant be stopped!

out of the way crooked hillary

Lulz...

I gues I'm a cuck too

It's gonna be close Hillary and Trump. You just have to understand that people are voting for either candidate not necessarily because they support that candidate, but rather because they are so against the opposing candidate. Both shillary and Drumpf have retardedly low approval ratings.

do you have enough tampons for all your cuck tears? you are going to need them when the trump train remains unstumped and rolls to the white house.

>he thinks trump will win

How come Bernie is out? What happened? Not American, but interested.

Hillary got nominated

if there is another terror attack before the next election, i'm betting on trump.

shillary is too friendly with the muslims

I bet those liberal tears are delicious. Drink some in my name too.

Is it currently down to Hillary and Trump?

I can't say I follow these things, but Hillary is a crazy bitch too, isn't she?

Seems like a lose/lose situation.

>I love the butthurt he causes.
you love that Trump wants to violate people's human rights?

>I'm a spic

he doesn't care about faggots like you
why do you admire him?

The real question is this: How long after Hilary gets elected will someone shoot her?

Sanders is going to call in some favors and get Hillary indicted.

Ne has no mathematical chance of wining at this point. However he can still, theoretically, turn the election, which will not happen.
Hillary has basically won without actually wining

im gonna write in dj khalid, you all should too cuz fuck everyone else

its about a 40-60 in favor of hillary right now
longer things go on better his odds become because of the anti trump shit gains him more support

whose "human rights" does he want to violate? it's not a human right to travel freely wherever you want without first gaining citizenship. it's not a human right to conspire to commit acts of terror. it's not a human right to knowingly shield jihadists from prosecution. it's not a human right to get a worthless lib arts education for free.

>you love that Trump wants to violate people's human rights?
the only human rights he violating is-- oh, wait, none, because illegal spics like you get fucking deported to back where they came from.

>violate people's human rights?
Such as?

>he doesn't care about faggots like you
So what? Even if he gets elected I don't live there.
>why do you admire him?
Already told you, hilarious liberal butthurt.

I would say that faggots like you need to be deported back to yurop(where you came from), but frankly, we don't need our retard population inflated with ameritards like you.

>implying terrorists won't take advantage of an inexperienced retard like Trump to attack

nobody will shoot her, the only violent people vote democrat. she is so old and nasty looking people will just feel sorry for her after trump wins...
crooked hillary is just a mess
pic related

>durr
>it's not a human right to get a worthless lib arts education for free
better than what you learned in school faggot

He's running against Hillary Clinton. In other words, he already has the election in the bag. That bitch is going to be destroyed in the general.

the Human right that every shit skin in the world has to all the welfare and free shit this country provides

just a mess

>to yurop(where you came from)
>ameritards like you
Make up your mind, your post doesn't even make sense.

>whose "human rights" does he want to violate? i

racial profiling of suspected illegals or terrorists is a violation of human rights

assuming all Muslims are terrorists is a violation of human rights

Bernie could have beat Trump. But Trump will destroy Hillary. I don't like this fact, but it's true.

>because illegal spics like you
right
anyone who doesn't suck Trump's cock can't be a white middle class American

faggot

>durr the liberals
what's hilarious is he's targeting people like you and you're lapping it up
you're a useful idiot and you don't even live here

All Muslims are terrorists atm

You came from Europe, and you are now an American. What's so hard to understand, retard?

no but you're a faggot well beyond this moment

Very unlikely.

The Democrats are going to lose because they keep doubling down on the shit that turns off voters
they're going to lose Sanders supporters to the Green Party.

They said that about Hitler js

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet.
Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways.
Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag?
Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

Trump doesn't even need a Reichstag fire.

The Berners will burn it all down.

>You came from Europe, and you are now an American
Except neither of those are true.

unlikely. He's isolated himself from the vast majority of Latino and women voters (huge voting blocs), as well being seriously unliked by many Republicans. Shitlary is generally well liked among colored folks, and women will vote for her just to see a woman president, just like blacks voted for Obama just to see a black president. I'm not happy about Hillary, but Trump would be a satirical nightmare come to life, so I'm not mad, I guess.

Remember way back in June of 2016 when a bunch of fucking retards thought this trump faggot was actually going to be president?
BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

How is pointing out how Trump wants to violate human rights "bait" exactly?

You Trumpfags don't even know wtf it is you support, do you?

Hillary is a waste

you are just a mess

Trump is going to be President. No one wants to vote for Hillary, and Republicans vote.

sorry that simple logic triggers you user
there is no need to be upset

He's the only republican that has a chance and the Democrats will split between Hilary and Sanders so yeah

It'll be interesting to see. Is he able to put enough of a spin on Hillary's problems with Bengazi and unsecured emails. If he can use them to create some kind of real distrust among the voters, it may be enough to swing the election in his favor. He'd have to tone down some of his antics a bit to look like the better alternative, though. He's getting to a point where an errant dumb comment can be used to sink his chances. He's made it this far despite every other candidate supposedly being a better choice, so who fucking knows.

no but you can be a nig cuck sucker

More people hate trump than love him- I bet voter turnout will be very high and those voters are people that will vote for Hillary because of their hate for trump.

>trump wins
>Sup Forumsocks be like 'we president now'
>no wall
>no ban on muslims
>no change
>Sup Forumsocks QQ online, make cryptic comments about rope day and hitler did nothing wrong
>2016
>caring about elections
elected officials don't set policy, they just sell it to the masses. personally, i feel trump will win at this point. looking forward to the al smith dinner roasts though. bernie would have been shit. he was so cringe on SNL.

youtube.com/watch?v=TYCBhgqXDuo

>hilarious liberal butthurt.
faggot that's about as funny as watching your house burn down

you are truly a retard

so you have a fetish for nigger cock too
shocking

>Hillary's problems with Bengazi and unsecured emails.
neither is an issue

try again faggot

He's making it up. Trump and everything surrounding him is lies. He is so slimy and revolting he makes politicians look good by comparison.

He's also one of the ugliest human beings on the planet. Nobody as hideous as him can be president.

I was warming up to him, but after this shit with the judge and trump U I hope he fucking gets wrecked. It's a fucking bait and switch and scam and he should have walked away from it. Instead he goes after the judge. That shit was too far.

fuck muslims and fuck "refugees". islam is the enemy of the west, and letting in a bunch of slightly de-clawed muslims in the name of human rights is just retarded.

you're a fucking retard. name a single terrorist attack in the past 3 years committed by anyone other than a muslim. i don't care if not all of them are terrorists, there's plenty that are. the islamic state has come out and said themselves that they've sent numerous terror cells amongst the "refugees". how are we supposed to vet them if not for profiling them on the basis of their bastard sand nomad ideology?

Both Hillary and Trump are good reasons to get big money out of politics, though.

Trump will win by a narrow margin in the general election due to low democrat voter turnout.

Also Hilary is a huge faggot.

"Something something wall and obamacare bad"

Hiter didn't win his first go too

>islam is the enemy of the west,
cool story faggot

ich bin ein zeonist

Because we're white, uncuck the right.

youtube.com/watch?v=7FXk35Ft4gA

If I were Muslim, I'd sue your ass and make you scrub toilets in mosques as community service.

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now, lad.

youtube.com/watch?v=pB3xfA-1Xdo

Yes but neither did Trump. He lost to Ivana and Marla Maples.

What are you gonna do? Behead me?

Oh shit.

if you were muslim you would have already exploded.

I'd love to make you take mandatory diversity training. You're lucky you don't work for me.

what other funny jokes did you download over at stormfag today

I might be interested..what kind of pay does a jihadist make?

Not necessarily. He has enough voters to run a third party candidacy if he so chooses. There's no reason for him to have party loyalty, he's been an independent for 30 years, he's only become a democrat recently.

oh oh the shitskin is getting mad... please dont go into any malls or pizza shops today if you are a muslim

i fucking kekd

not a lot but all the boy butt to can hump on thursday

sue me for what? blasphemy of islam? in the USA? that's what human rights means to you -- obstructing free speech to say THE OBVIOUS: that islam is a serious fucking problem and we must be vigilant if we don't want to go down the same road all of europe is??

fucking off yourself, ahmed

You'd actually have to take the diversity training on your own time. I don't pay bigots to get their head straightened out.

>THE OBVIOUS:
>paranoid Islamophobic babbling

pick one

no, as a matter of fact, we don't want to turn into a bunch of scared violent xenophobes who threaten to chimp out at the slightest mention of the word "refugees."

Thanks for clearing that up.