Tfw too smart for a gf

Tfw too smart for a gf

>Sup Forums

Tfw too smart to hold conversation with the female gender

*to

Keep telling yourself that, op. As long as it makes you feel better about yourself

Tfw too smart for my own body

I'm thinking really hard right now

>tfw desired enough that I can get pussy within 5 minutes of sending a "hey" text, but too smart to actually cheat on my gf because she's the most beautiful thing in my life.

tfw to intellegent to lie on Sup Forums

>tfw to intelligent to install tinder

this is true though

anyone i met on /soc/ meetup threads were insufferable weirdos or asses

i dont think you can find anyone worthwhile or people who want anything worthwhile through internet dating

My gf is way less smarter than me and that's precisly how I got her. I'm ugly as fuck and she's top qt, but she enjoys being with me.

tfw too smart to reveal the sinister manipulator behind this too smart meme

>tfw too sexy for my shirt
>too sexy for my shirt
>so sexy it hurts

>less smarter

I agree with you.

Tfw too intelligent to have friends

>the joke
>your head

Tfw too smart to inflict self pain on myself, unlike my favorite musicians

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

fuckin lmao

Tinder is only if you want to bang & split. Meaningful relationships through tinder? You'd be living a lie. Anyone who uses tinder probably has trouble staying faithful and dependable.

Good, women are gross and disgusting, (im asexual, out of choice, i get sex requests weekly) I just dont see their appeal.

>tinder
>99% normies
>compares it to his experience with /soc/
>only girls damaged enough to browse a Japanese glassblowing forum

shiggydiggy

>i get sex requests weekly

You can't be asexual out of choice, that's not how it works, Bradford Cocks

How new

How unaware

Retard

>less smarter

Lol, this nigga

not anymore. it used to be but it gained traction and now it's full of chicks who put shit like "NO HOOKUPS" in their bio. the developers have fully embraced this too, making tinder into more of a social app.

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

*to

I find it relatively easy haha

>tfw your gf's too smart for you
watching movies suck when they are confusing
she would ask if i understood what just happened and i say ye ofc when in reality i had no idea wtf just happened

>no smart gf
Fuck Ma Yu had it made

>watching movies suck when they are confusing
What do you mean? Are you one of those people who can't properly engage with something? Good music is no easier to understand than good cinema or good anything else, you just have to engage with it and take it for what it is - take it objectively.

Are you autistic, women are litterally the opposite - they question the most obvious things in cinema, why I dumped my GF

sounds like you picked the wrong girl

>tfw too smart for music