you assholes. this is your fault

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I5BRNDhdFpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bye Felicia

Guys, I'm to high to make a joke.

horrible trigger discipline
this is why Bernie is kill

come in france ! all is fine here ! we are nice here ! lets play football !
youtube.com/watch?v=I5BRNDhdFpA

same dud

See ya...

Her finger is very clearly not on the trigger.

But it clearly should be.

dogs actually have an irrational fear of cabbages

won't it be fun to watch something completely unpredictable unfold? thats why im for trump

nor do i care for all the shit that may hurt the country, because im not from america

Dude shut up.

THE ONLY BAD THING HE DID...IS THAT HE GOT CAUGTH...

Go ahead and "Feel the Bern" right now! Don't hesitate, just do it!!

I might actually
If we elect a climate denier that wants to disband the EPA, my reason to live may be hopeless and I can finally give into my craving.

What about the world
Do you not get countries are interrelated?
Do you not get the implications of America electing a climate denier as president?

BERINEFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

JUST DO IT.

>give into my craving.
which is what? fucking conifers?

Just spruces
And no, I mean I'll become an hero

American climate denier doesn't matter when other countries pump in shit tons of solutions as well like China

I have a sexy blue spruce just asking for it in my backyard.

Dah. I mean pollutants

Exactly. The US is relatively "green" compared to other industrialized nations.

That ridiculous, America emits almost as much as China and has 1/4 China's population.
If America goes all in and uses its international influence to persuade other countries, we have hope.
But that will never happen if people like you keep having their shit attitudes and we keep electing climate deniers

>pump shit tons of solutions
>solutions

Way to add to the topic.

And you know all those CFLs that we are forced to use now instead of incandescent bulbs? Guess where those are made? Fucking China.

>relatively
>politics

Only in terms of wilderness and industrial pollutants we are the worst in carbon emissions.
But we still haven't protected enough wilderness and we still don't have adequate environmental regulations
How green are we if we have laws protecting our environment but support grossly unsustainable economies around the world? Not very.
This is a global issue that isn't properly view with a reductionist paradigm

Uhhh what?

fuck climate change it's just a scam, and besides that it doesn't matter anyway, and besides that none of the technology that's supposedly solves this problem has any real influence on it.

Those sources, stop believing this shit please.

Notice how America only emits a less than half of China's emissions
Now notice how we have 1/4 of China's population

>goes on Sup Forums
>wants people to have a rational discussion about politics
>instead gets mad at hitler for making a solution joke in a discussion about pumping filth into the sky

Um, im not sure where you think you are user, but this is not \d\.

1 no it's not
2 yes it is
3 any mitigation of carbon emissions is a positive impact

doesn't even know what 'particulate pollution' means, but thinks he knows climate change is real. if this wasn't so sad it'd be funny.

>still haven't protected enough wilderness
What the fuck are you even talking about now? The US has one of the greatest and most stringent national parks system in the world.

Yes, it is a scam. Like psychology, and the countless 'scientific studies' it produces.

>Carbon Dioxide
Really fuckin' up the environment, fam.

Nice trips and homemade pie chart. Union of concerned scientist and taco enthusiasts

He was arguing against climate action, not for it

Now im definitely voting trump

I hope Terrorist kill all french people!!!

you're free to take action user

>Bye Felicia
y'all stingy

What are you going on about?
>climate change is a scam
>psychology is a scam
please don't talk to me
We have the best, but not enough. we aren't doing enough to protect the seas and there is plenty of wild that ought to be protected and isn't

too high to spell too*

Fuckin kek

Too high to spell too correctly as well.

No wonder she got blackout drunk. God.

5 years outdated

Trigger is too far forward. Striker is not cocked. Fail.

If she thinks this is worth killing one's self over, she can go right ahead if she wants to.
I'll call that bluff.

Sure, the world is perfect now that the nazi's are gone. There can not be some sick system again ever. Hate to break it to you but psychology and climate shit aren't even science. That's just one little part of the mountain of bullshit it is composed of.

Top kek

>please don't talk to me

Less than half would be anything under 13%. 17% is more than half of 27%

>there can't be systems
>science is shit
m8 u wot?

this is what america actually believes
>doyouevenkyoto.jpg

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Donny!

The seas are international territory, one country can't be expected to babysit them all

The pie chart is of carbon dioxide emissions. Did you even look at what you were posting?

Bikini atoll

>Hurr more money for dem commie chinks
Everything's made in China you fucking mong

Michael Bay's work has really gone down hill....

>doyouevenkyoto
I'm sorry, which country is it that made a nuclear reactor out of fucking legos and got all the radioactive shit earthquaked into the ocean?

Except for freedom...

checked

how isn't china free?

>eagle's cry

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololococklolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololocaaaaawklolololololololololololo

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Came here for tits OP. I came her for tits!

Are you outside OP? Because at this rate you should be outside.

Don't I show my dick when I'm OP? Its just common fucking courtesy.

I support your well-thought decision

I'm talking about the Kyoto Protocol, numbskull. Besides do you have any idea how nuclear energy works? Water is always used to cool the core. Fukushima was more af a humanitarian disaster, than an environmental one

within 44.4 km of shoreline can be regulated by a state
Supranational MPAs and no fish zones are a thing
IUU fishing is a huge problem right now so we still have plenty to protect in international waters
We don't regulate our fisheries well enough and don't have standards or transparency for foreign fisheries we import
We do not enforce the endangered species act on seafood.
There is so much that needs to be done to protect the global commons

American compering themselfs with shit asian country.... nice

Go tell mr Japan here still hunting whales and defending Japan for taking a radioactive dump in the pacific.

That Phone
That Terrible PhotoShop

0/10

MOAR MEGAN TURI NOW

We also invent over half the shit invented every year. If the rest of the world was more like us, we'd be 50 years ahead by now technologically, and GW (and many more diseases) would be irrelevant.

Hope she didn't breed, the gene pool needs to be thinned out...

Oh what the fuck.

The rendering sucks on this picture

We are destorying the system that we depend on. Nothing that can be ascribed a dollar value is safe.
We are doing it wrong we live in a consumerist society where personal gain is the bottom line, it's just inherently unsustainable.

not american
not asian
>inb4 eurocuck
goddam right

pic related is CO2 pro capita

Wasn't there a study in which the rise in co2 was proven to be beneficial to plant life? Or can we just pick and choose like usual?

So where is the outcry regarding Canada?

>Using political boarders for a scientific study

I love CO2, goes great with my pot-farm.

Do you really think Russia and China are providing accurate statistics?

SAUCE?

Wait, not american, Eurotrash, asian, you clicking together sticks in Africa or Australia to get your Internet?