How many ---real-- friends do you have, Sup Forums?

how many ---real-- friends do you have, Sup Forums?

I only have 2. Thats it.

the circle dwindles and I dont even bother... Im 26, getting older and I dont go drinking, partying any more....talking to people is exhausting and most of the conversation is shallow and meaningless. Am I alone in feeling this?

0,5 and I only went drinking about 5 times. Ha! I'm a shittier person than you! What do I win?

drinking is overrated and you'll feel like shit the day after. Dont start smoking either, its not worth it

theres nothing to win here.

is this what adult life is about?

I have three friends I consider real, but hey they're good friends

Literally no friends. No one ever talks to me. I just want to be liked and have someone to talk to

anyone from school or work?

i think eventually everyone ends up with single digits. People drift away. get married, different hobbies, no time to meet up...

then put the effort into finding some with similar interests. noone want to make the journey to make no friends these days

havent left my house in 5 years and im 19

how is that possible

homeschooled?

nah, left school at 14.
i just dont give a fuck about anything, i just dont kill myself cause i dont wanna feel pain.
ill probably end up doing it in the next few years though

No, sit at the back of class. During lunch break no one ever speaks to me and I always sit by myself

You sound edgy...

oh dude trust me im so edgy...

nice fucking logic

dont count my friends , but what do you call real friends?
i dont really understand what real friends mean but i have friends for sure. For exemple , in february , i lose my appartment , and some friends of mine invite me in their appartment, they dont abandon me . Now ,since last tuesday , i have a new appartment but i'm glad they help me.

i didnt know what to do if i have litteraly no friends , mostly because i know how it's important to me to have friends , to have someone who really care about me .

5 close friends. More that are friends

why did you leave? what happened?

i dont see the pont in studying, its boring and i have no interest in money

I mean I don't really have any friends, but for different reasons. 2 months after high school, I moved 1100 miles away from home for work and my job doesn't really allow me to have any kind of fun. All my real friends became internet friends because I haven't been home in almost a year give or take

I have zero friends. I'm a 17 year old girl, what am I doing wrong? I want people to like me

this made me curious. what are your truly interests in?

Start sleeping around

I think it maybe that you aren't doing anything. If you want people to like you or you'd like friends, then you need to make an effort. Find a group of folks you think you'd bond with and introduce yourself. You need to try here. People aren't going to like you out of the blue, you've got to work to achieve that.

i dont have any interests, i simply dont find joy in anything,

26 as well. I'd define a friend as someone who I could call up and crash on their floor or couch if shit went down. In that case, maybe 5-7? Most of the people I talk to are just bar buddies, band mates, work people, etc. Got a couple cool people though.

I feel too awkward. Sure people are nice to me but I think it's because they think I'm retarded or something. Guys don't show interest in me, I don't get invited to parties

get some exercise, get a pet, do some yard work maybe. You're too young be like like this.

exercise? why? why do i need to have a nice body?

i do have a dog for the past 10 years, i love him but it doesnt change anything

yard work? for what? for it to look good for the neighbours?

Yeah, pets can do wonders for self esteem. Especially big, dumb dogs. If you treat them well, you are basically the coolest shit ever to them. And they can make you feel better when depressed or angry.

27 here and haven't had a "friend" since I was 12, round the time my friends moved on to other schools , moved on to other states and we lost contact. Never really made "good" friends afterwards. It's always a friend during school or work or whatever "group" I used to be in. I have 0 friends and I don't maintain an online social life. Even my wife has been withdrawing from me in the last two years we probably fucked like 4 times. I'm not sure what is wrong with me. But lately I've been working so much I barely have time to catch my breath. Pretty depressed this month and I don't trust anyone anymore...

i really dont understand how someone can become like this.I dont say you're retard of something like this , but i can't understand.

do you think it's an education problem or maybe the people you have meet in your life who make you unhappy?

This guy knows what he's talking about.

Literally zero friends. I'm 24, already finished my uni, have no job/interests no prespectives, don't even know how to socialize properly, prolly gonna kill myself soon or later

You're a lost cause, start amputating your limbs and use the meat to feed your dog

Make friends with this guy , I've heard he's about to start doing some fucked up shit with his limbs otherwise

its not for the nice body user, although thats a plus. Its about getting outside, moving around and getting some sun. If you're inside all the time you'll cocoon up too much and get depressed easily. Even a walk in good weather helps.

i know u dont understand, no one actually understands it 100%.
i just dont have interest in life, what am i supose to tell others that dont understand my view in life?

Probably 1 real friend.

All my other friends either aren't actual friends, or always busy with their own lives to give a shit

Trying this since years, as long as I don't meet a Sup Forums user I doubt that I ever find someone who shares my interests.

I have "buddies" and people that have had my back, but I haven't kept in touch with most of them.

I moved across country and haven't made an effort to make new friends and haven't really hung out with anybody in almost half a year.

I drink daily, but not to blackout. Just to make whatever I'm doing at the moment less sad.

You're not alone, but I know that won't make you feel better...

You say that until it's you putting bread on the table and paying for everything. No-one want's to struggle with a shit job with shit wages.

How do you pay your bills you fuck?

None. I met a girl in highschool and we were together for 6 years and she was my best and only friend. I hung out with her friends when she hung out with them but never made any of them my friends. Now were done and I have no one and I'm no longer in school to meet people.

Don't do it user, at least do something worth while that will give you perspective. Join the Royal marines and see how fucked up modern day pirates are

i dont really understand why some people work so hard when they dont have time to make thing they really want to. it's so sad, it's like they forgot to live.

sorry , dont want to blame you, i wish you the best for your future.

i rather have a shit job than be sitting on an office looking at papers and dealing with same minded people all day

Zero.

i live with my parents, they dont make me leave cause they know i will kill myself soon

This. Work is just a means to an end

: s dont really know. a least maybe you think dying make much more pain than being alive, isnt it?

Exactly like me, what the fuck

there are other types of well paying jobs that don't involve cubicles. Pick up a trade job. Go to votech an become an electrician or a welder. Go become a forest ranger. There are jobs out there that are interesting, spontaneous, and [spoiler]fun[/spoiler]

if i had access to something that can kill me with no pain i would do it with no exitation

no thanks

the only thing i can imagine me doing is something related to animals, but not worth sudying for so many years

I have no friends at all. I'm 24 I don't really give a shit about anyone. I like being by myself. The only social interaction I have is with my co workers when I'm working.

0 and that's how I like it. Lots of "work friends" but they're really just people who I treat like friends and then don't exist to me when I clock out.

i know this.it's pretty famous in France.

Well I mean I do drugs with two of my real friends and the other one I've known for a while

i heard a story about a girl who wanna die. She use some medecine and they say she dont suffer by taking it. Maybe it could be what your looking for.

dont remenber what she take : s

i know what i need i just dont know how to find it

This serves little to no relevance

its prolly cause your an ass and dont put any effort into life. Having an attitude like that deserves 2 friends.

Lel xD

Ridiculous

this is actually genious to bump threads

I have 3 close friends and only speak to one regularly.

my effort in life is towards my career. I rarely have time and energy left to unkeep and grow my circle. Its just not my priority atm.

what do you define friend as?

there have been people i've known and we've benefited from having a relationship with each other in terms of gains (usually monetary) but if there was no tangible gain to be had i don't really like to deal with people.

and we don't do things together other than the aforementioned activities that result in the gains.

is that a friend by your definition?

if not i guess 0 but i just like to do my own shit anyway.

Not gonna take my chances with the dubs of truth

That's life dude. I'm 30 now and I still party here and there but it's really kinda boring unless it's a group of old friends that didn't fuck up and have kids. All my friends with kids are miserable and want divorces or have had them. Don't really ha g around them anymore. Don't wanna watch frozen 100 times or cartoons. They can't go out and do stuff. I got like 5 really good buds. Nick, Corey, BB, Justin, and Chad. Don't see Nick as much, he got married and is now fucking up by having a kid soon. BB has kids but is a straight thug so he still does shit. The rest of my friends are people I know that I see out or come to the studio or shit like that. I don't really call em up much but every now and then we'll hang out

You need to change your outlook, you are trying to rationalize everything to have a use.

Nah he's probably pretty successful that way. Change YOUR outlook and don't get used

what makes you think i get used?

"change ur outlook"
yeah man its just like changing clothes

Because that's why most people have friends. They're of use to them. Do you hang out with the guy bringing absolutely nothing to the table?

Try the helium bag method.

If you play cs give me your Steam, maybe I can be your pillar of hope.

Yeh man good point, nothing is worth doing if it takes time and dedication

Also, I don't really want any friends besides them. Anyone I meet and become friends with now is purely Because they have something they can offer that I don't have or I want to take advantage of. Like if they work at a bar and I get free drinks or free entry or something.

yea..

I have a copy of it, its good

i dont really wanna do something like that, the best way would be with pills and just go to sleep,
anyone knows whats the best accessible pills to use?

you are right, its not worth :)

None. Pills are a shit way to go out, that's assuming they work, or you don't throw them up, or get found and then be forced to have your stomach pumped.

Try and have at least 1 conversation a day with someone, build it up until you talk to everyone you meet. Conversations start with hi how are you? And when they respond ask them how their day is going and if they are doing anything interesting in the evening or over the weekend. This is literally how I have created friendships with most people that I bump into in my daily life. Also I have 1 true friend, and another friend that I want to bang but won't because it will ruin the friendship. the rest of them died or got killed. I am 32. Also still in love with my ex if that makes any difference?

To be honest i've been unnemployed for the last two montths so atm i'm that guy.

what should i do then? no access to guns here.
2 months ago i was on top of a building but could not jump thinking about the impact my body will have on the floor and pain i could feel

They suck for the actual act, but they're great for the preparation. Pop a bunch of painkillers, anti-anxiety pills, have a few beers and then just slip on the helium mask and rest in eternal nothingness.

I gave you the quickest, painless method of doing it that won't cost you a thousand dollars, and you scoffed at it in favor of pills.

Try this. Assuming that you ACTUALLY want to die, the first method will work better.

I'm 26 as well op, and I only have two true friend, one female and one male. Then I just have some bros I hang out with that a can't fully rely on.

Hey bro, see a doctor. You are depressed. Not joking, please speak to a medical professional, they will help you =)

This. Best way to go.

so, should i buy the tank and the mask online?

Do you seriously not know how to google?

Just search for Helium Bag method of suicide, and you'll find a trove of links to either examples of people's own exit bags, or variations on materials for location/funds.

ok thanks

This conversation leads to talking about hobbies and interests and eventually you meet people that like similar stuff and can eventually hang out with them. Or go out to places like gigs and you will meet lots of people there with similar interests. Once people get to know you then you can latch on to crowds and enjoy the company of other people. Making friends is hard enough when you are not used to it but when you are trying to enjoy the journey instead of focusing on the end product then friends will come naturally. Good luck anons! I wish I could be friends with all of you as youse sl sound like genuine decent people =D

After getting my grad degree, I poured my heart and soul into work and drifted away from all my rl friends because I never wanted to go out anymore
Now I've got more free time since I climbed the ladder but it's hard for me to make friends
I'd probably kill myself if I didn't have my internet friends

shit

Someone has already posted the step by step instructions for you