it's another
>itt:something
>pic not related
episode

She can't even play guitar you fucking retard

She can't sing or play keys either

>see Coachella

>Thinks 'talentless hack' means 'not being able to play the guitar
The irony being, of course, that she can and does. Routinely. In front of crowds of tens of thousands of people.

unpopular but true opinion

youtu.be/foC7lLXFiPc?t=73

I don't even like Radiohead but that's not true at all. He's a very unique and good singer but maybe too artsy for my taste.

I'd bum her arse off though

Grimes has a ghost producers and the crowds are greenscreen you fucking faggot.

Picture related, talentless hack.

Neither can you. You're an expert at playing the pink oboe though. :^)

the talentless hack is right here

pic related: is me

the talentless hack is right here

OP here. Pic not related.

So not only are you a faggot, you're a backpeddling faggot too.

>implying a bad show was defining for her whole live career
Watch her Glastonbury show, pleb.
>Grimes has a ghost producers and the crowds are greenscreen
Take off your tinfoil, dummy.

I'm scared of Grimes fans. They are so savage.

>how to spot autistic faggot fucks with shit tier music taste
xD le Marina is like normal pop xDDDDDD her music is so geneirc and Sucks!!! she's tallentless xD LMAO ROFL :,,,,DDDD

You stupid kids have no idea about actuall music, Marina is not ""Generic"" She is the most ungeneric pop singer of the decade. Have you heard that Vocal range? of course you haven't, because you hearing range is equal to the size of your pin needle dick. "But bu-but le Marina's only attractive feature is her le body and boobs XDDDD LEWD" I guess you never reached the point of matureration where you actually find out that tits and ass aren't the only thing that can get you off, her voice is truly orgasmic and you're too autistic to understand how perfect this woman's voice is. I can get a boner just by listening to her old voice, but you kids don't appreciate real music, you see music as "XD listen to this new RAP i bought, it says nigger on it xDDDDDDDDDDDD LMAO" While I(a cultivated individual) see music more as a Sex Toy or even a Girlfriend. Continoue listening to your garbage rap nigger music, while i enjoy the true love of Marina GOOD MUSIC

I hate every single one of you motherfuckers, Call Marina talentless one more fucking time, I fucking dare you. You'll see what happens

What is your endgame?

good god I fucking hate this whore

how?

wow.

she's really bretty

k

i'll keep that in mind

This is true.

Stop bowing down to peer pressure and just admit it.

You know it's true.

Lol... I've actually seen her live. Your move.

there it is

can't believe it took this many posts tho

to soon ;_;

Marina is talentless. You know it and so does everyone else here.

No you didn't, now fuck off to your Gremlineth general and be nice to her :)))))))