Does liking feminine boys make you gay...

Does liking feminine boys make you gay? In ancient greek times it was considered manly to have a young boy to fuck outside of your marriage - Plato had one (read "The Symposium"). Also, in Petronius's "Satyricon", relationships between man and boys are described as every day activities.

So if you're the dominant part of the relationship, and you have a boyfriend who is very feminine, is that really homosexuality? Or are you just attracted to the feminine qualities in the boy?

Didn't read it all but yes, it makes you a faggot. You should consider suicide.

I don't know, I regard myself as bisexual because of this very thing, I am only attracted to feminine qualities.

Or Catholicism

>Does being attracted to boys make you gay
Yes, user it does.

everything yes except suicide - it should be considered by the author of the reply

Yes.

>Does liking feminine boys make you gay?
Yes faggot it does

But it's not the male qualities that you're attracted to - you're not even using his penis. You want to fuck this boy because he two sets of nice cheeks, and a face that looks like a lady's.

same dude.

Have you ever had sex with a male tho?

If you're attracted to female qualities, supposedly, why not just fuck a female retard.
Face it you're attracted to a man and are therefore a faggot.

yes you are gay kys

salsa please?

Yes you a Faggot. Now sauce. Now.

If not gay at leats bi... definitely not straight
Op is a fag

...because fuck this thread

The reasoning behind this (according to Plato, at least) was that only males could fight in battles. To fulfill your sexual needs during wartime, you'd take a feminine boy in lieu of a female. Also, making love to a boy negates the need for contraception. Males possess certain qualities (in terms of personality) that woman don't have. I.e., women are bitchy, weak, etc. A boy fulfills sexual without the detractions of the female character.

Yes its gay

So having sex with an underage girl is ok too?

Jesus that's hot

You're both fags

Wanting to fuck a genetic male= faggots

Apples and oranges, my friend.

You're not in Ancient Greece, get over it you're gay, no one cares. Now stop seeking attention and go fuck some guy you pathetic fag.

back then it wouldn't have had the same connotations. basically all of the citizens in major greek cities at the time were on average a lot smarter and mature than the population we have as our representation

sometimes it was a salon with lots of intelligent discussion, sometimes a big orgy between children and adults, sometimes it was pure anarchy

Both are pedophiles,having sex with underage children.

You cant have it one way and not the other.

Humans have qualities and desires which transcend time and place. We're not in ancient greece but we're all still human.

If it has a penis and you put your penis inside it, you're gay.

>is it gay to fuck a guy
I think the answer is obvious

nobody would have wanted to. like in modern day india, boys were prime real estate whereas girls were simply a child version of the gender that represented lesser physical beauty at the time. but yeah i guess some probably did

You can definitely be attracted to mostly the feminine qualities of twinks, but they're still males by nature. Logically speaking, that's gay as fuck, but who cares really? Fuck all the pretty femboys you want, you're at least bisexual-lite in any case if you still have a strong attraction to women most of the time.

or bi

Well greek catamites were usually teenagers (14,15).

what about transvesites or traps?

Yes you fucking faggot. On top of that, stop spreading lies you dumb fucking cunt, it was not considered manly to have a young faggot to fuck, it was seen as degenerate behaviour. Faggots did not have the right to vote or the right to own land because they were degenerate fucking faggots.

I mean if the desire you have is a dick then it probably means you're gay.

Genuinely makes no difference, see thisThe reasoning behind what you're doing or who you're attracted to does not matter. If you're happy pursue what makes you happy.

Underage girls have been common for marriages before christianty took over.
Check the FA FA FA FACTS you fucking disgusting boy fucker
>boys cant make babies.

ebe/hebe is still pedophillia

wish i had salsa on that m8

Oh Marty, everyone's gay for you.

There's a difference.
You're not at war.
You're not in ancient Greece.
Not only men can fight in wars.

Accept the fact, you're a flaming homosexual.
If you want to have sexual interactions with someone of the same sex as you, you are gay. Regardless of if you want to lie to yourself about their "feminine features" they are of the same sex as you.

In ancient greece it was. Plato writes exactly that sentiment, almost verbatim. Read a fucking book you retard. Just because you're too stupid to know anything doesn't mean it's untrue.

Keep in mind that the Ancient Greeks did not have a concept of homosexuality. They did not have a concept of heterosexuality either. That didn't start to develop until the later middle ages, and wasn't codified until the 19th century.
Their concern was for the power dynamic: who was the giver and who was the receiver.

A man could fuck anyone of lower social standing, which means most women, men with less power, and boys. And by "fuck," I mean he had to be the one on top. Being a bottom made you the weaker person. It was accepted that this was the natural place of women and that boys would benefit from the mentor relationship of having an older, respected man have sex with him.

But adult men who bottomed suffered social stigma for doing so, while no one batted an eye at the one doing the fucking.
Boys were expected to grow out of getting fucked.
And men of equal social standing would typically not have sex because one would have to bottom, which would hurt them socially.

Alexander suffered from rumors because he never "grew out of" getting fucked. He liked a man's dick in his ass, but he had the power and skill to make this irrelevant. But his peers and generals found this very uncomfortable.

If it has a penis, it's a male. If you're a male and you fuck it, it's homosexual. Because you're both dudes.

It's really not that complicated. A "feminine" penis doesn't make it a girl, you fucking pleb.

nah im just saying its an accepted fact that boys were preferred in ancient greek polises, obviously its fucked up

dont try to make this into something it isnt

DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT

Yes if its got a dick and you want to fuck you are a faggot its really not complicated. You silly cunt.

>having sex with underage boys is ok
>underage girls are worthless
>boys cant make babies
>girls have babies

You dont even know what teh fuck you are talking about:
In Greece, early marriage and motherhood for girls was encouraged.[24] Even boys were expected to marry in their teens. With an average life expectancy between 40 to 45 years, early marriages and teenage motherhood was typical. In Ancient Rome, girls married above the age of 12 and boys above 14.[25] In the Middle Ages, under English civil laws that were derived from Roman laws, marriages before the age of 16 were common. In Imperial China, child marriage was the norm.[26][27]

That's like apples and fucking lettuce.

Yes. Either way you slice it, you're fucking a boy. Same goes for traps. Might have tits, might have a girly face, might live as a woman every day, but still has a penis.

thank you so much for such an interesting post

>join thread looking for more gay content
>threads just a bunch of poofs arguing

Fuck awf ya gay cunts

and thats all fucked up you troll

or dont you think that

sauce?

MOOOOOOOOOOOODS!!!

Plato isn't in the Symposium and Socrates told his groupie to fuck off

If a lesbian is butch, does that make her female partner straight?

don't know, don't care. i'm the feminine one and the one getting cock anyways

I'll just post this here.

I'm a faggot in need of sauce!

he wrote the symposium, you knucklehead. Those are his ideas expressed through those characters.

we'll your shit out of luck. I got it from a tumblr blog. I think there's another video of him, I might have it floating around

What are you, a fag in denial. Post more pics.

>Also, making love to a boy negates the need for contraception.
Fucking a woman in the ass like you'd fuck the man also negates the need for contraception, so your point is invalid. Faggot

mmmmm you like?

Yes, being sexually attracted to men is always gay.

roses are red
violets are blue
plato was gay
and so are you

yes, very much so. never really been into getting bj's or anything. i just love pleasuring men.

Lmao

poof.