1. you're a cunt

1. you're a cunt
2. what is your honest opinion on Argentina and Argentines

They are great

#LasMalvinassonArgentinas

Buenos companeros

1.Argentina
2. a country with good people

Nice lads and the only country in latinoamericanos aside from. Chile that can handle the banter everyone else are insecure savages that get triggered if you mention Tap water or the word literacy

Argentina

Poland

i dont know much about argentin...

1. Paraguay
2. UNA VELA

unos pocos argentinos de aca son putos y los demas son okay.

what does this mean

I know almost nothing about Argentina ecept Falklands war and nazi expats

A few argies from here are faggots and the others are okay.

"There's a little bit of stupid argentines here, the rest are okay"

bumping an ebin thread

we have this thread every day

What r u talking about? This is the first time i see a post like this.

no we don't

De facto Italian colony.

yes we do... fuck this shitty thread.

first time i've seen it tbqh

I never seen one of these before

When I watch a movie from Spain or from Mexico the guy playing a crook is always an Argie
Is it a spanish meme or is it true?

Your flag looks like it was made by a autistic 15 year old I can't believe the canadian flag gets hate

you know there's a leaf in yours, right?

La hojita seniores

You know your is a sun with a stupid smiley face and gay ass colors? Maple trees are beautiful not that you would know

ok, pay attention:
december 19
december 18
december 15
december 14
december 12

I could honestly just go on, I simply don't feel like it.

I still don't know what you mean

look at the flag of op this is not the same thread

Don´t you dare make fun of my sun leafy

bumpity bump

Why does the sun have a black man face?

it's an indian god, I think the incas called it inti or some shit like that.
we put it in our flag so that they would shut the fuck up and not try to rebel because we literally killed all of the other indians.

so you should actually ask Perú

>Why does the sun have a black man face?

to represent the argentine men

wrong.

:3

they are bros and british are a bunch of faggots with ugly teeth. If they try to get malvinas we will help.

Hey argies how will a white American be accepted in Argentina? I just got a remote position and want to move somewhere to work on my Spanish.

I don't get it

amerindian shithole desu

all whites, regardless of nationality, are to be killed in the most gruesome way you can imagine and his belonging confiscated...once they step foot into argentina.

proxy,.... Chileno indio

breddy good, lived there for one year.

Whitest in the world

Too overly obsessed with their own whitness that they get bullied online about it.

soy mas argentino que la concha de tu hermana, salame hijo de re mil puta
vos sos el mogolico de mierda que quiere que se vengan gringos para aca a sembrar discordia, segui lamiendoles el orto
sos patetico flaco

>Too overly obsessed with their own whitness that they get bullied online about it.
hmmm reminds me to some people...

>vos sos el mogolico de mierda que quiere que se vengan gringos para aca a sembrar discordia,
negro, los autistas de Sup Forums no mueven el culo afuera de su casa, ni hablar del país, pero tu spam diario rompe las pelotas, aflojale ya, aparte ya todos te sacaron la ficha

>ZOY MAS ARGENTINO QUE LA CONCHA DE TU HERMANA...
Down de mierda, te veo todo el dia diciendo los mismo, ARGENTINA IS AMERINDIO 100% NO WHITE, que sos autista? cambia un toque de ritmo que ya cansas con tus mierdas, te enoja que miren a Argentina como memes por eso queres mostrar lo contrario?
Vos sos el patético que te enojas por el meme de mierda y queres mostrar lo contrario.

Objectively best Latin Americans with a great history and culture. They also sent us meat when we were starving during and right after the civil war. I will always love Argentina but please stop stealing our qts when you come to visit.

kek

>please stop stealing our qts when you come to visit.
ARGENTINED

>inti

Sup Forums confirmed for gods

mmmm

this one is better

It's garbage and argentinians are scum

t. garbage scum

I'm not argentinian by grace of God

t. proxyfag garbage scum

What don't you like about it

the argentines

i am here 14/7 never seen this thread.

What about them

he's a proxyfag, he couldn't last 5 mins here if he ''hated'' us so much

I don't like them

>he is not graced by god

>someone has an opinion which differs from mine
>must be a proxyfag

i'm not even him btw but that lack of self criticism is why we are a third world shithole and this country will never improve.

remember there was either an american or canadian user on Sup Forums posting from argentina

don't take it so personal boludo, are you new here? I've mett a few of fags using argie and other proxies, see really makes me think

>gay ass colors
awesome colors mate. the right kind of blue. i don't know what's so awesome about it but it is just right. i like it better than honduras or salvador fo example

Friendly reminder, I think that your flag had more "originality" till the mid 60's. Then you took my flag and added a leaf.

>your honest opinion on Argentina

Best latinamerican punk rock bands.

He is a leaf, don't expect nothing from him

I don't think Argentina is a good place to work on your Spanish. They speak too fast and use a lot of slang words and generally hard to understand. I would recommend Mexico instead (Sinaloa for example).

>They speak too fast and use a lot of slang words and generally hard to understand.

That's sound like Chile