Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Have any of you managed to quit smoking?

Fuck you everyday

oh shit i know how to help you.

bounce to 420chan.org's smoke board. they'll know what to do!

or the /detox/ board

anyways good luck!

Tfw seeing this post daily is giving me cancer

I only smoke like 3 times a month, how the fuck do you get that bad.

Didn't you just make this thread on advice

Yes, smoked a pack a day for 10 years.

Fuck you everyday

Yeah. Are you literally smoking 75 a day? What the fuck man. I was at a pack a day for about 7 years. I quit cold turkey, but I was lucky enough that my situation allowed for it. I took a month off work so that I wouldn't have to deal with people. Then I just didn't go outside for that month and lost myself in books. After that month, I was still always incredibly tense and irritable and had that perpetual pending sense that something was wrong, and I could point at any innocuous thing and be like "THATS THE PROBLEM RIGHT FUCKING THERE" and make a big scene of nothing. BUT, I could manage and function basically after that month. After that, it was just a step by step, day by day lessening of the urge. After about 6 months I had no desire to smoke anymore even when I smell someone smoking. I could even get drunk and trust myself not to light up.

make this thread again and i will hunt you down and kill you bitch you won't have to worry about the cigs doing it

Tough guy detected

Lol

the last 1000 times you posted this you never figured out a way to quit so why the fuck do you think it will be any different this time please just get cancer and die

Not OP but you people always piss me off.
"I quit smoking and it was easy"
Then you weren't fucking addicted

"I smoke but I could quit anytime"
That's because you've been smoking one cigarette a week for one month. You are not addicted. You have no idea what withdrawl feels like. Let alone every second of every day for months of quitting.

"I only smoke like three times a month, how do you get that bad?"
By fucking smoking. Then smoking more.

First two points are reasonable. Last one isn't. Because the statement "how do you get that bad" actually means "how could you let yourself get that bad".

Bird is the mother fucking word

If I smoke a full tobacco pipe bowl roughly once a month, does anyone have an idea how much that increases my risk for cancer? I'm assuming it's nearly negligible.

Yeah you wont get cancer......

Just your risk of aids is the same from getting fucked in your faggot ass, faggot.

How old are you? If you're in your twenties, regular smokers only have about a 2% chance of cancer in the first place.

Thank you for the insight

Early twenties. I've done some searching, but seriously can't find any statistics on anything but cigarettes.

Yyyeaaahhhh, if you could just stop posting this same shitty thread every single second of every day, that'd be great..

I don't have to be reasonable I'm quitting smoking.

Cig are as deadly as you can get. Once a month tobacco is not going to put you in any real risk, unless you start doing it more, which is a risk in itself, I suppose. Cigs are tobacco in general. I smoke a pack every two days and am constantly paranoid about my heath. I trade places with you in a second if I could.

Fair enough. I like pipes because they're inconvenient, which makes me smoke less often. If I was used to cigarettes I'd smoke a lot more.

Oh look this shit again

beta cuck nigger spotted

I smoke a cigar every weekend. Cigarettes are disgusting.