Hi Sup Forums. Do I have Gynecomastia?

Hi Sup Forums. Do I have Gynecomastia?

Nah bro, you just have huge tits

It doesn't really bothers me that much, except maybe taking off my shirt at a beach or likewise.

But can I get rid of them myself? Or do I have to get them removed under the blade?

I've never sucked on a man's tits before. I'd love to put you in a bra and make you jump up and down. Then I'd take it off and see if I could titty fuck you. Would you like to take my load after I titty fuck you?

Have you had it most of your life since puberty? It's probably gynecomastia then.

Only real options are surgery, I think.

>tfw I have gynecomastia but i'm a trap so its ok

just lose some weight, did you know you're fucking fat? I get man tits when I gain weight. Look at your stomach. Quit eating so much

I'd knock your ass out before you even got the chance, m8.

Start doing push ups and maybe change your diet, may be a hormone imbalance

Yes you have gyno. I have it to it looks the same. Doesnt matter if you lost weight at all you need the tissue cut out its like 3k

Yes, I've had these since I was a one year old ball of fat. But they were always bigger then even the cubbiest of my friends

Aww. I wanted a little titty sub to play with. Take a pic of you getting your nipples hard for me. I want to see what they look like.

>here is my ego over the internet

my cousin had this. he had surgery.

Just go full trap. That's your best choice now

Yeah soon your dick and balls will fall off too.

I do weight training at least three times a week. They don't seem to get smaller no matter how much I work out. In fact, they look more out of place when I loose more weight. It's bad Sup Forumsro.

They look hot. Buy a bra and panties and post pics

do u have a feminie penis?

If that's a fan way of saying "bitch tits" than, yes.

how long have you been weight training?

i think its a trap just fishing for compliments

post feminine penis only if its feminine enough

I'm not a trap... and I have a very manly dick

Not to come of like a dick but you don't have much muscle definition in your pecks maybe up the weight you are lifting start doing 50 push ups AM/PM eat more foods that can regulate your hormonal imbalance. Don't eat processed shit more raw veggies, grass fed red meats (if any), wild caught fish

Just get a fuckin mastectomy dude, that's your best choice at this point

ok..

when was the last time u sucked a cock?

>when was the last time someone cummed on your tits?

>dirty slut

Bro thats fucking gyro, your gonna need surgery to get rid of that shit. man tits look way more cone shaped and a deflated af. those look like breasts

try a poultice of greek fennel and olive oil over your tits...
eat more garlic, cabbage, red meat, eggs, etc;
eat less processed food, sugar...
start running or swimming;
if you want a faster solution. Go to a doctor, maybe a endocrinologist... :P

he is a b cap at least

>he

>tfw op is really a trap

Go and see a surgeon to have your gland removed and at the same time have liposuction.
I was the same as you and now i'm proud of my flat muscular chest.
best thing that i ever had done!

I still have despise losing 20kg (currently 1,83m and 72kg). It sucks, I lost an amazingly large ammount of fat but my man boobs kept unchanged. I started doing weights to increase my pecks, hope it will help.

bait...

>trap talking to a trap

>its a trapinception

op confirmed doesnt weight train, probably isnt even him in pic. fucking pleb

Why the olive oil? And what's Greek fennel?

>beeewwwwwbs

give it up..get rid of the tissue..

>u aint passable enough

>u dont deserve my load

Just to prove that I have a manly dick

What about me Sup Forumsros? Ive been really insecure about mine. I used to ne really skinny and even then my nipples have been puffy and pointing in different directions. The one on the left is also bigger than the one on the right.

NIGGA YO DICK GOT GREYSCALE DAFUCK

yea... LOSE SOME FUCKING WEIGHT YOU FUCKING SEA CREATURE

>feminine penis

>FEMININE PENIS

do you get excited when they rub your nipples

Best to ask your dr. Mine thinks it's just fat. But I'm still insecure of my puffy nipples. Still thinking of surgery. I did do one cycle of roids back in the day. So I blame that

Get on my level

The fuck is greyscale?

How much it run you though?

No, i dont think they even have nerve endings. The skin around the nipple covers so much surface area. They poke out of almost all the shirts i own

god damnit OP you are a big fat ball of estrogen. Get your fuking hormone levels checked and lose that fuking weight, get surgery, etc. how do you live with that shit?

Post a pic pushing your titties together with your feminine penis out.

not only do you have bigger tits than most girls, but your dick looks like a dog toy.

Just. Give. Up.

I have special powers Sup Forums

was your mother exposed to radioactive material while she was pregnant

Are you sure you have all your chromosomes?

Mine are more sensitive than they were. Is that a sign?

There was no need for you to clarify that.

mmmm...come let daddy suck those beautiful teets

LOLOLOLOL FUCKING WINNER RIGHT HERE!!!!!

I have the same thing, OP. Would take a picture, but not as keen with the sharing.

Life is tough. I fucking love the beach, but the constant staring and small children stopping at sight to point at you... gets to you man. I've lost 70kg since two years, but fuck if that shit goes away.