>shows me that there's a 'sick' emoji by my name in her phone
>ask why

Give me one reason not to kill myself Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

9gag.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you kill yourself you can't destroy this girl

post her name/number

No matter what you belive. Your life does not depend on this girl. You will find someone better trust me

You can always beat her to the punch and gross her out even more for the lulz, like how one girl referred to me as a creep so now I stalk her workplace. Shit's hilarious.

Pretty much this.
Murder-suicide is the only way now.

This. Let Sup Forums take care of you user.

Also post a pic of her and we'll get a cock tribute sorted for you user

one reason ?

how about you give us one reason you should end your life for a cumdumpster ?

the world is full of bitches. she's only special in your head. get her out of it. live your life.

OP here dubs decides fuck this bitch

This. Also post her number for the lols

Because there's a shit load of other girls

Stop giving a fuck. Cut contact with them. Use this as motivation for bettering your life. Otherwise go ahead and let some bitch have so much power over you that you want to destroy yourself.

If you think you should kill yourself because of a girl that don't even like you, well you really should.

Whatever happens user make sure you don't fall for the friend zone. Don't do her favors, don't reply instantly to her messages, don't drive her around - nothing! Be done with the sloot and move. Don't become her puppet

Put a shit emojji beside her name and send it too her. Then say "you know why it's there right?"

Number is (317) 525-3182 go nuts Sup Forums

whats her phone number or snapchat

this, have some fucking self respect.

Prove this is op with another screen cap

Eat her. It's the perfect crime.

Rolling

Winrar

screenshot the number

Her name is Jenna

winnerrrr

OP delivery time

OP you are pathetic. If this is enough to make you consider suicide you must be 13 years old and just raging with hormones.

Weakling.

post a better pic of her face too

Never mind got the number wrong.

Holy shit balls this is the nicest I've seen Sup Forums ever, but they are right

You may be thinking you will get with her, trust me, i had that same problem 1 month ago with my crush. I chased her for 6 months before that starting in november 2015. Now that she openly admitted to you that shes not intetested, stop comunicating with her, she's a bitch and not worth it. Trust me chicks are just bitches

Newfag detected
We take care of our own here at /b

Alternatively, get gud and rub it in her face when youre fucking someone better than her.

OP Pro Advice here, You need to proclaim your love for this hoe. escalate and you will be in pussy town

You are literally retarded, nice try you flaming fucking faggot

More pics of her face user

I'm sure you were pretty hard set on her, but fuck her. There's 3.5 billion other chicks on this Earth, you'll fall for another.

Damn are you memin' us all the way from 2006?

Only bitches let hoes get them down grow a pair and take control of your emotions/life, who cares what that chick thinks dont really affect you anyway

Calm down kike

Even if that works she would only be with him because she would feel bad for him...i know this because i witnessed it

I'm starting to learn that
Believe me, I will

Lets see what happens

Good luck OP

No. If i dont do my job, I dont get paid, and if i dont get paid, my family dies. Simple as that you flaming fucking faggot.

Killing yourself over a bitch... I normally don't call someone beta, but that's weak. Do it, more bitches for me.

You are scum

four years??? four years you obsessed over this girl without her approval? you should have learned this basic social lesson a long time ago but somehow you missed it: don't form strong attachments to people without their knowledge. it's creepy as fuck and even if she liked you at first you're basically guaranteeing that she thinks you're a creepy motherfucker after a year.

relationships are like a road - the further you go the more serious the bond, from acquaintance to friendship etc. you have to go down that road at about the same speed, together, or shit gets weird and doesn't work.

jesus how do you people survive in the real world.

Send her a dick pic

Now that's a dick move, dude

>your crush
Now Chad is getting in trouble.

fucking lol

What are you talking about faggot?

no, OP is scum for posting this poor girls contact info on Sup Forums, and this is what he deservedly gets for being a piece of shit

lmao

Tell her that he posted her number not that he wanted to murder her you piece of shit.

you may wanna read your own sentence again. Newfag.

>texting internationally
kek

allow me to clarify. everyone involved in this entire situation is scum, but OP no less than anyone else.

Not really. Newfag

Lol, literally whiteknighting on b. Good job faggot. You are scum. You are literal scum.

And yes, I mean literal.

literally only newfags and slightly less new newfags give a fucking shit who is new and who isn't

her crush... k

Nice b8 champ

hes a cunt for posting her number but that doesnt justify saying that he wants to murder her, are you retarded ?

Jenna is about to spill OP's info

become the best, most sucessful person you can. make that dumb bitch jealous the next time she see you.

op man up and change your life

Newfag

she kinda uggo. just looks like a boring white girl who will age horribly.

what do u look like OP?

i swear people have forgotten what whiteknighting actually means and just throw it around whenever anyone does anything these days. this site has gone down the shitter in the past decade

I hope she shows pics

Because acting like a little bitch isn't going to win the girl.
Act like you don't care. Find a reason to hang around her group, completely ignore her and show how awesome you are.

A cuckold is born

Thanks, at least one is able to read.

>he's a cunt for posting her number
Why are you even here faggot?

You're the pinnical of a fucking faggot

Lol whiteknight on Sup Forums and now he might be fucked

Bet he looks like a boring white guy who will age horribly

Bitches ain't nothing but tits and pussy

This "poor girl" is the worst kind of bitch. "Sorry, I'm not interested" would have been enough, she didn't need to make OP feel bad. Fuck her.

Posting someones number is never okay

Especially considering she didnt lie and manipulated him and flat out told him that she does not like him from the get go, thats good, not bad.

>cheese grater

don't whiteknight the internet, we don't need that here.

you seem to be having difficulty with reading comprehension so i will break it down using monosyllabic words:

OP is a piece of shit. so is the guy who fucked him. if you do shit like this shit, and you get shit on, and it's tough shit but it's your fault.

OP never said he was sending another message or that dubs said what it was.
You guys are retarded.

>being an even bigger faggot than op
wow, impressive

this is why we can't have nice things

OP posts his own number to laugh at internet white nights...

Fucking faggot.

allow me to redirect you, newfriend
9gag.com/

they make Sup Forums solve their problems