A large Asteroid has just struck earth and in two hours a large wave will cover your entire country

A large Asteroid has just struck earth and in two hours a large wave will cover your entire country.

What do you do in your last 2 hours of life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYoqtBEzuiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

roll trips

O.D. on drugs in 1 hour

rape my sister in the poopy hole

this.

masturbated

Fap until my dick falls off.

go visit a few people and settle some score

play Saints Row

420 blaze it, dude!

Go put on some Jam & Spoon and get drunk on some of my best stuff.

trudeau gone wild

Walk across the street and kill that neighbor of mine who always gives me dirty looks.

>Meet up with my brothers who are willing to spend their last together time, take my parents and sister with me if they are willing come
>call my ex and tell her goodbye before I go
>get that bottle of scotch on my table. Jager too.
>go to a sea side, play Kiss the World Goodbye
>talk with friends, cuddle with gf, have a good last time laugh
>smile, it could've been the biblical apocalypse

you're not going to have enough time to do all of that.

you only have 2 hours to live

kill my dope dealer and just shoot a shit load of heroin

gay

kek cuck till the end

pathetic

Most of my friends are 1 hour distance away from me and I live near seaside. So yeah I got time.

Would rob liquor store get super smashed and drive really fast

Get on the roof of my apartment with my camcorder and record the approaching fire wall so I can upload it to Liveleak.

jerk off for 1 hour 59 minutes, then tell my family i'm a pedophile.

Did it just fall straight down like that? lel

i think im the kind of person who goes over the edge kicking and screaming...i have to say i would try to find someway out of the situation..it is just water..we do have boats..

cancel my amazon orders

call nasa tell them to get that spaceship out.

move out of europe and watch the extra terrestrial ethnic cleansing wash away the stains upon our planet.

r u?

>call my ex
>cuddle with gf

does your gf know you think of your ex when you fuck her ?

no

I go fuck the hottest girl in town, kill my fucking cunt co-worker and chill with the kids till it comes

Put on sunscreen 30 minutes before the wave hits and put on some water wings

BUILD AN ARK!

build a raft. tie myself to it.

put on scuba diving equipment and wait

2 chicks at the same time, I'd probably go to work and hate fuck the hr bitch first though

fuck my mom.

then eat her.

fap

haha gnarly

Nah. No. I don't really feel much about her anymore. However we've been trough a lot troughout the years. It'd be wrong to leave without goodbyes.

Sell my prized stallion

Fuck / rape the hot asain bitch in my office.

After cummin go home to wife and cuddle until dead.

Get on plane

start an antitsunami to counteract the tsunami, they'll hit and cancel each other out

Build wall to keep wave out of USA

First Id hop in my car and go to my dads house to bust open his gun case and grab the m4. Then id proceed to the local pharmacy and point the gun in the pharmacists face and force the, to open the safe to give me all the schedule ii opiates, a bag of rigs and a rubber tourniquet. Then id proceed to get so i high i die.

so you're just going to jump into the ocean from a boat to create an equally powerful wave?

>tfw not blasting Final Countdown

youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

sure, why not

Look for a hot air balloon or blimp to steal, grab some scuba gear and extra air, and inflatable raft, as much food I could get, fishing gear. Take my 6 shooter with me. Maybe I could live or die tryin

I like you.

Where the fuck are you going to land?

fuck yo mama

Eat a whole head of lettuce.

I mean I guess I could finish up my WoW dailies.

I'm from Malta, so unless this meteor struck the Med, I'm safe. But let's assume it did.

We have great high ground and most people will be panicking like shit. Phone network locked up, internet might fuck up due to people abandoning posts or w/e. Or power goes out because the power plants might do an emergency shutdown to prevent any explosions or massive damages, thinking this is survivable.

So I can't reach my friends and the only 2 people within reach are my ex-friend whom I had unfortunate beef with and my mother. I go down to clear shit up and make my peace, then I'd comfort Mother and ask her if she wants to join me to a nearby field down the road from my flat.

It's where I buried our cat 3 years ago. I visit on the day every year to sit for an hour, on a small ground-level well, surrounded by flowers and a bit of peace. Seems like the best place to die.

keep drinking beer while i drive up the hill too the cliff edge, reminisce, and watch it all unfold. Sweet relief from life.

alcohol

Good luck getting through traffic when literally everybody else on the planet is going to be panic driving away.

I'm a Jew so I'd just wait for our ayy lmao allies to beam me up and then return later on to repopulate the Earth with only Jews.

Play a quick round of csgo then fap , finally kill my neighbors cat

This may actually work.

cast reflect right before the wave hits me

I would spend the last 2 hours of my life with my wife and 2 children. I think I would have us all lie in bed hugging together. My children are 3 years old and 3 months old so far too young to understand.

I would put my 3 year old's favorite show on. Bubble guppies. We will lie there watching bubble guppies while my wife and I discuss all the good times we had together and how much we love each other.

We will kiss our children and tell them we love them very much.

Right up until the last moment of life my wife and I will cling to each other and our children. We will hold on to each second of life in live, making each second count as precious as they are as possible until the end.

>not having a family gangbang
faggot

Really good point bro.

>seaplane ... what?!

Drop acid and load my gun. Shoot self right before I drown.

Have sex with a lot of men

Well since everyone would be in pandemonium, and rioting the streets id probably just call my mom and stay on the phone with her untill we are cut off. Even though she is only 20 minutes away, theres no chance id make it to her before shit got real.

Think.

The rest of my meth and blow, and slam the 4 tall cans I have left. Kick my feet up, music on, wait.

This made me sade

Try to drive fast enough to see her again before I die

jesus christ. this actually made me tear up a little i must be going gay

Go out and shoot all niggers I see. Rape as many girls as possible. Then when I see the wave approaching I pray to Jesus for forgiveness so that I go to heaven.

Sea plane may work.

Go to Germany and wait for safety.
Small country is small.

fuck that, i'd use your kids as surfboards and ride the wave through to the end, when we reach land, i'd fuck your wife in the chili ring.

Go to another country so I don't die

Find a child to rape to death

Steal massive boat put on top of mountain put bunch of people in. hope 4 best.

Go to work, steal a fully fuelled plane and fly that fucker around until it's out of fuel.

I'd buy a damn scuba suit + oxygen for hours and maybe some inflatable

You're dead in 2 hours anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYoqtBEzuiQ

sicko.

Go into my bomb shelter, seal the door, and wait a couple days.

The joys of being a prepperfag..

Do/smoke and drink copious amounts of coke, weed and booze, then in a drug and booze induced superman stupor high of epic proportions dare the fucking wave to take me.

The wave might not be able to reach Kazakhstan or the middle of russia. Good answer.

haahaha

lvl 99 wizard

Nigga how you getting a big ass boat up a mountain within an hr

You'd PAY for that shit? When the end of days is upon us all?

Faggot to the end I guess huh.

wait a couple of days and then emerge under an ocean?

steal one of those 2.

Yeah but pretty sure whatever atmospheric blast would. And that'd get there a hell of a lot quicker than 2 hours.

Probably just shitpost on Sup Forums since it's the closest thing I have to friends. Maybe download and fap to cp to see what it's all about.

>Go to local gas station
>Buy all the gummy worms they have
>Stand on street corner throwing gummies at people
>Tell them repent or the Gummy Lord will destroy Earth
>Keep throwing them until the wave comes
>Die as the only prophet of the Gummy Lord
>Become the next Mohammed
>mfw Mohammed of Gummy
>mfw civilization rebuilds with me as the new Jesus/Mohammed and gummy worms as the new God

its a wave not a water generator it would settle down in a year or 2.