Post pics of girls you know and other anons reply with what they'd do to them. replies for replies

Post pics of girls you know and other anons reply with what they'd do to them. replies for replies

She looks rather shy and alternative girl, so I would love to offer her to a group of muscular guys that spend half of them life on gym, and other half in the night clubs. They will treat her like a fuckmeat and laugh when she beg them to stop or be more gentle to her holes.

titfuck into oblivion obviously
Then cum on the floor and make her lick it up

What would you do with these sisters?

Fuck them both until they were raw and dripping out cum

Have this qt get down on her knees and worship my cock with her mouth. when its good and sloppy id bend her over and slowly push into her from behind. Id fuck her hard for awhile making her cum all over my cock. When im ready to blow my load she'd go down on me again and take my entire load in the back of her throat..

Wait till she fall asleep on this sunbed and tie her really quick. When she wake up rope will efficiently block her moves, so I can finish my tie with no rush, just to be sure that she can't escape. After that I will put in her mouth metal device, so she can't close her mouth or bit me. Take a scissors and cut her clothes to fully expose her. When my dick is hard, I will put my balls in her mouth. After that will facefuck her really hard. When I know, that cum is near, put my dick in her pussy and leave my load there.

Shitheads not reading the OP.
>replies for replies

what does replies for replies mean?

Tie her hands to the wood bar of that hammock and cut her clothes away. I'll toss them aside and get in the hammock with her; it'll sway back and forth while i mercilessly fuck her pussy. I'll cum deep inside her, pull out, straddle her face, and make her suck me clean. Then I'll get dressed and go, leaving her there nude in the backyard for all to see.

Any more of her?

You reply to an user's post to make sure another user will reply to yours.

ie, don't just post a picture of your girl, contribute to the thread by saying what you would do to another girl who has been posted.

go crazy on these 3

I'd bribe her with something she wants to get her to agree on taking a few photos of her having her juicy lips stretched around my thick, hard cock. I'll use the photos to make her agree on being mine to use whenever I want to force my cock deep into a teenagers throat.

yeah but half the time people do it properly, no one ends up responding to what you post

anal, bj, anal

Would massage and eat out her ass while she lies like that.

What would you do to my sister

She is attractive and she is aware of it. But she needs to be taken down a notch.

I'd make her feel used, nasty and humiliated. Showing her off as I fuck her rough. Making her watch her tight ass get stretched by my hard cock as I make her feel like a dirty slut.

Wow they're hot. Happen to have any nudes?

She looks like she likes to have fun. I'd change her tune by turning that room into a sex pit where she services my cock in every way possible for weeks on end. After ensuring she's pregnant, open her up for use to the general public until that bed is a messy swamp of random guys jizz, spit, and piss.

How do this teacher slut?

Nice. She already feels used, she told me once that she has black cock in her every other night. Have a shot of her ass dude

I'd tie her down and fuck her pussy. She's probably experienced and knows what to do.

Anons what do with these three sluts?

She want's to attract tough guys for sure. Men who will worship and abuse her juicy, slutty ass daily. Probably loves it when they get over-excited and try to fuck her raw sometimes.

Anymore of Qt in blue bikini?
Plox

What would you do

Tell me what you'd do to her and I'll see what I can do.

Anal until dick hurts.

Tie her up, so she's face down, ass up, and then pour just enough of that vodka up her ass so she's drunk as a skunk. Then proceed to gangbang her ass until she wakes up, covering her in cum from head to toe, and filling all her holes with it.

Cock in mouth, suck. Her pretty face would look much better with my dick in it.

more of her for you, then

I Would skull fuck her slide her pants and stick My cock up your shit hole and fucked her untill she starving then cum in her mouth and fuck Her agin sleep the repeat

Obviously force her down on her stomach on against the boat so I can penetrate her tight, un-welcoming pussy for the whole beach to see. I'd fuck her deeply, enjoying my view of her young pale ass as I forcefully thrust my cock into her warm cunt. I'd finish on her asshole before making her lick me clean, threatening to slap her if she disobeys.

eat her ass out then give her an anal creampie.

Rip her bottoms off and throw them away. Slam into her ass, no lube, fish hook her mouth so she just drools. Cum deep, deep in her ass.

Im having bad day. Pleaee just post what you have on her. Thanks bro

i would bear hug her off the ground holding onto her tight and fuck the shit out of her while looking into her pretty brown eyes, while switching between pussy and ass.

dw dude I understand hope you feel better soon. Best other pic I have

Would stroke her cute young face, brushing her hair aside before letting her stick my cock right into her throat as far as it will go. I'd then facefuck her, making her gag before cumming on her pretty lips

I would face fuck her untill she has tears running down her face then I'd cum all over her face

I'd ream lefties ass until it was the diameter of those ugly earrings. Them make her clean my shitty dick until i spewed gallons of sperm across her eyes and nose. Wipe excess jizz into her pussy for unconventional creampie.

Any more of righty?

Throw her on the bed, push her legs back til her knees are up by her ears, and fuck her wet pussy while she begs to be let go. Once I'm on the edge, pull out of her pussy, put the head of my cock in her ass, and fill her with cum til it bubbles out around my cock

pull her shorts down and eat out her pussy before taking her top off, and fucking her wet pussy all outside in the open

Fuck her pussy until gaping and full of sperm. Them spread her legs, fill cunt full of seeds and let those birds peck her pussy clean

cum all over those sweet freckles after i'm done gagging her with my long hard dick
pull off those bikini bottoms and eat her out, let her cum on my face and be done with her
pop out those cute small titties and grab them while i fuck her from behind

Eat that pussy out until she cums and then raw dog her until I cum in her pussy

Pull her hair while resting my cock on her forehead as she looks up at me with those cute eyes, make her lick my balls

bump!

make that small little asian take my nice fat cock from behind, shove it in deep and hard, spreading her pussy with my hands and watching let her cream all over me

Fuck her in the middle of the gymnasium in front of the students, then skull fuck her face until I shoot cum into her eyes and hair. Move her to the boys locker loom where they que up and take turns using her ass, pussy and mouth until she passes out from exhaustion.Wake her up with a hard pussy fisting so she can drink the bucket of cum from all the dads that watched their sons gangbang the slut.

Blow job till I cum on her glasses.

my slutty gf

put my hands down her shorts and finger her through her tucked in shirt, if she struggles then I'll push her to the ground and dry fuck her by the hips.
Mine -

Rape the shit out of the right while the left was tied to a chair naked forces to watch. Then kill left and frame it on right.

Mine:

Anyone? Of course, I will play with girls posted by people that do her with pleasure ;)

Would lay her back and lift up her shirt and start eating her pussy while I pinch her nips and grab her tits then I'd climb on top of her and slam my hard dick inside her pussy then when I was about to cum I'd pull out and cover her tits in cum

Bring her to a plastic surgeon to get those boobs resized to something thAt fits her body style. Also, lypo.

get her really drunk and let her sit in the sun for half an hour, come outside and sneak up behind her prone bone slide my dick in her pussy, then open the cap of a lube bottle and slide it into her ass and let it drain into her ass while im fucking her pussy. the ounce she starts to wake up pull bottle out and shove dick into ass while grabing to hand fulls of ass. until i cum into her ass. groping her titties from behind.

anyone fapping to her?

Date the right for a few months till she loves me. One day at family dinner tell her mom and dad I only dated her to sneak into left's room and fuck her while everyone slept. *Drop mic.
*jiggle left's tits
*walk out a boss.

watch her kneel in front of me and pull her hair back and make her take my long hard cock in her throat, make her grab my balls then blow a nice hot load across her face

While she's in that position, unzip her dress from behind, when she turns around her tits will be exposed, play with those a little but then lift up her skirt to play with her ass with my mouth, all the while holding her down with my crotch on her head.
Mine -

hot/10, would awkwardly stare at and eventually deliver creeplord pickup line and get rejected...

Lol nice. Here's another pic of left for ya

bump

Knock her out one punch.
Wakes up with chain around leg in beachside bedroom.
Room service drops off all her favorite food.
2 choices:
-cut off leg with rusty hand saw
-stay well fed, pampered, and bathed while I raw dawg her asshole every 12 hours on the hour.

I'd set her up, chained in a booth on the sidewalk with a sign on her vagina, that says "hand cleaning station" and everyone would get slimed. Eventually it would get infected and dried out a racoon would store subway sandwiches in there.

Worth telling you a story that happened to me before. (obviously different chicks, pussied out on the tits part at the end)

Dated the 1st while fucking 4th.
(obvious DUMBASS mom in middle)

what would u do?

Grab her hair and pull her head back. With other hand grab her shirt and rip it off, the same with her bra. When her tits are exposed i squeeze and slap them till she beg me to leave them and offer me her pussy instead. Order her to pull her panties down and spread her legs. She thinks that I will enter her pussy, but no - I will give her a surprise and fuck her ass till my cum fill her dirty hole.

If anyone want reply, reply to mine ;) I will deliver.

so you dated the ugliest girl in the photo while fucking the second ugliest in the photo?
(obvious DUMBASS mom in middle, she is the ugliest ofc but it doesnt count)

Would love to talk about these girls on kik with anyone. Add me CanadaG7

Middle 2 weren't old enough.
25,17,mom,15,22.