My cat has been staring under my stove for ten hours.I think there might be something down there

My cat has been staring under my stove for ten hours.I think there might be something down there.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.deadbydaylight.com/saveme/3ecbc5b7b1f888e0e2dcadbdcb2e3a32
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pour water on the cat, they love that shit.

I moved out last year. Really miss the cats. Tell us about your cat

My cat is my spirit animal. It hates everyone but me, and sort of tolerates me as long as I don't pick it up. It's been having problems with this big old black beast of a tomcat that roams the neighbourhood. The other night I awoke because the beast had entered my house and climbed onto my bed, where my cat and I slept, and my cat courageously defended me from the intruder.

Don't worry about it, my cat does that all the time with the dishwasher (even when it's not on) and the cabinets
Cats are weird

I moved the stove and looked and didn't see anything and that motherfucker still keeps staring.

Nooo way dude that's awesome

Have you taken a look?

he sees dead people

Animals are very receptive to spirits/ paranormal shit

Yeah, cats are some weird shit, you can take down the whole house, and the cat will still be floating there.

Cat whisperer here.

He's telling you to roast a chicken.

You are talking out of your ass every time you talk about 'spirits' or 'paranormal shit'

Please don't talk out of your fucking ass

Why aren't they the stars of paranormal activity? Fag.

Ignore him, he's just fucking with you.

Cat's obviously defective, kill it get a new one.

what a dumbfuck

Cute cat user

Your cat is hitler reincarnated he's telling you to start the ovens

i mean besides that shit doesnt exist, sure

>I'm closed minded and edgy

I want to fuck your cat

Get a life, virgin. Back to your anime and furry cartoons.

>I call things edgy when they're not
>I am a hippy-dippy new age cuntlick

Grow up, edgy kid.

Oh, so you're the expert l've been looking for.

its a ghost

He bet all the other cats in the neighborhood that he could get you to move the stove.

Ya know for sure huh?

You dear sir are the faggot

fuckin morons. There was a mouse or sth like that

It's still doing it.

Cum on the cat. Cats love cum

wait. 10 hours? Take that cat to a vet. Fucking moggy probably had a stroke.

It was weird. I went to bed and woke up and it was still just obsessed with the stove. It moved to higher ground now but is still watching it. I propped the oven up and there's nothing there that I can see.

Best bet: there's something rotting inside. Check everything on the fucking stove.

Or just clean the shit out of it;.

Jesus fuck Op!

Clean that fucking kitchen up!

Does smell pretty bad.

typical unkempt plebian as well. Learn to clean faggot

Don't be so disrespectful. He is not a kid, he is a Lord.

I just throw most of my stuff on the floor in the corner because I don't have a garbage can.

show and tell OP

I can't show you a smell over the internet.

that tomcat is your spirit animal

your cat is a demon trying to consume you, hence hating everyone else but you, as to separate you from them

that tomcat went all the way to save you

Where in fuck do I start...?

So how do you take the trash out - in a bag? Hang that fucker off a cabinet handle/door for now.

Look at that Goddamned stove! You've never wiped the side. How often do you do the front?

Jesus Christ Almighty! Who puts their pots and pans on the floor? Sink full, I'd bet.

Good Lord man - you make your food in there. Keep it clean.

And you're complaining it smells like rotten food.
SMFH

fuck cliffhangers op i wanna know

Classy.

Apparently you do.

I wipe the stove top sometimes, but never the sides. I just put the pots and pans on the floor cause I was moving the stove. The sink is empty.

Me too. I think the cat might just be doing it to piss me off.

Holy shit, something's actually down there. I put the stove back down, and then I noticed my cat perk up a minute later. I can hear something moving around.

probably a rat/mouse
itll know the cat is there

your cat saw something

the fact you like a pet that barely tolerates you and its a complete shit to everyone else shows how fucking stupid cat people are, you're the type to enjoy an abusive relationship bc you don't understand how shitty the basis of your reality really is cat scrub

You are a good person. Keep it up. They're retards.

I want a pet that doesn't need mollycoddling like a stupid dog. I got things to do besides walking around dumbass dogs and picking up feces. My cat walks itself, cleans itself, feeds itself.

I'm sort of fond of it, I hope it doesn't get sick because I will not be putting effort into treating it if it's something expensive or annoying.

If you aren't gonna put effort in then you shouldn't have it in the first place
Goddamn people these days

Tip it on its back
Grab a screwdriver. You may have to take it apart. Cats can hear sounds up to 60k Hz or so. May even be a bug. Check it out.

Jesus fucking cheesesticks what you just described sounds like you dont want a pet you just like occassionally scooping shit out of sand and watching cats

I bet he saw or thought he saw a mouse. My cats did the same thing and it turned out we had a mouse.

>cleans itself
so do dogs
>feeds itself
eh no. cats hunt but you still have to feed it
>picking up shit
toilet train it you spastic. then again, you put zero effort into actually having a pet (completely not the point, btw) so im hardly surprised that miniscule bit of effort is beyond you, you cretin

Don't own a screwdriver. I think my cat will catch it eventually, she's not a bad hunter, plus she apparently has good siege capabilities. Maybe I'll turn the oven on, see if that drives it out.

Don't visit Sup Forums on a Saturday, m8.

I still think it might be a mouse. Mice can hide in the crazy of places that you will never see.

>there might be something down there.
Dont you open that TRAP DOOOOR!

Cat has autism

Cat knows that you hide skeletons under the stove

He's telling you to clean your fucking house. Pots and dishes on the floor??? WTF?

Your house is filthy. Good thing you got a cat because vermin.

Whatever it is, it's probably under the floorboards. Maybe you should check.

This is what I'll do when I win the the lottery. I won't clean shit anymore. No more washing dishes. No more doing laundry. No more taking garbage out. Eat at restaurants every day. Just buy new clothes. When the house gets too full buy a house down the street.

Looks more like he hears something based on the way he angles his ears. Something is crittering around under the floor.

Or maybe in the stove itself.

Your floors are full of garbage and there is a mouse living inside your stove.

wtf is that pic about?

Are you sure he's alive?

New horror game 'Dead by daylight' free beta keys available!

beta.deadbydaylight.com/saveme/3ecbc5b7b1f888e0e2dcadbdcb2e3a32