youtube.com/watch?v=43iVGXz7PFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Asks a Sup Forumstard

eww

Shes got better things to do

she's literally a 10/10

Because you are a cheeseburger?

She can't hold a candle to Crispy

Im op. she is a 11/10 for me but for most people she is like a 3-4/10 not only because of how skinny she is but also because of how much make up she uses or just because other people dont like her face.

I only date skinny girls, lightest one had 40kg
I bet eugenia is pretty close to that

do you want to eat her Eugina?

She's a ug af whore you little autismo

im not shure how much she weights and im not shure about her height either she says she is 5'6 or 5'7 but if im not mistaken she is like barely 5'5 at most yout know girls are retarded when it comes to meazurements.

do you thinks she's a virgin?

who is she?

She's gonna poison herself with that amount of makeup anyway... get cancer and die...

I mean, I like skinny girls too. but seriously she looks like she just stumbled out of a concentration camp.

i have been stalking her for over a year and when i say stalking her i mean literally everywhere in all her social medias specially her snapchat which i look at least twice a day and for what i have seen she is extremely different than all the ther girls her age she doesnt have any friends other than other youtuber that she calls friends and she has never had a boyfriend and every time she has kissed someone it was because the other person was forcing themselves on her so there is a big chance for her to be a virgin but we hape to keep in mind that she is a girl and if Sup Forums has taught me anything is that all girls no matter their age are complete whore who cant be trusted.

> if Sup Forums has taught me anything
Well there's your first mistake, son

>I have been stalking her
>...
>girls can't be trusted

Kill yourself, plz.

thank you mrs skeltal

kek

Bitch is gross

Agreed

Because you have standards?

i cant stalk her 24/7 i woulf if i could i can only see what she shows on her snapchat she might be a fucking whore when she is not being filmed

name?

I dunno, you got dubz, she must be a bitch

Looks like your average cam whore.

i have never seen this picture of her before where did you get it? seeing her dressed like that makes me thing that she is a fucking whore.

uglynia cunty

Her vagina curtains are long

omg thats fucking disgusting eat a fucking cheeseburger

obtained from the internet

Sleep tight mr skeletal

whats her snapchat?

What does her feet look like?

EZ money odds: Because you are a creepy loser who stalks rather than talking to women.
Also, odds are you are a fat.

Lottery level odds: You look like Heman and the two of them have been fighting over castle Grayskull for years.

like a beautiful skellie feet

eugeniac

Nope, didn't like it.

i dont like feet but she always try to hide them because she thinks its weird to have a foot fetish so pictures of her feet are rare

she has a serious roast beef patty down there

I doubt she gets laid often due to her own social awkwardness and the fact that she obviously doesnt get out much but she definatly is a horny little bitch with all the revealing shit she wears and her "accidental" slips. I could be wrong but im sure she has had dick at least a couple times and im sure she is all about it.

I fucking love this dumb bitch personally.

you're not spoopy enough for her

she probably gets fucked by these faggots

I feel like she probably masturbates a lot.

i like this skelington

Where is this one from? I need to know.

she is disgusting

kuz shes a skeleton you stupid cunt

strawpoll.ga/MLYU2C

It's hard to date skeletons.

youtube.com/watch?v=rTKerxwQv2E

She died of malnourishment

can i suck on her cooney

Is that Pauly Shore on her shirt?

sauce?

filename made me kek

Cant fu my sides........orbit

The fucker didn't want to be there in the first place. I love that he didn't turn away.
>I told you I was sick

youtube.com/watch?v=43iVGXz7PFU

wtf

OH GOD THAT FUCKING ELBOW, GET IT AWAY, GET IT AWAY, EXTERMINATUS NOW

Because you're the same dude who started the tiny dick thread currently in Sup Forums

She knew exactly what she was doing, look at her face when the cunny pops out. Look at her fucking face. If you deny this, you're a mother fucking bastard.

I don't even.....

kek at tht gif

Yeah Ms.Skeleton looks like a fucking trap. I'll take Crispy all day over anorexia

anyone know where i can find the original video of this?

Agreed

Why would you want something so skinny? My gf is 5'6" and about 112 and I generally wish she had some more meat on her bones just for Dat ass.

Keked at the File name

Her style is absolute slut tier. Nobody should want to be in a relationship with that. Fuck I get, but gf material? No.

/thread

>ms_skeltal (25).jpg

damn nigga how many pictures of this hoe you need