Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums
Dubs decides what I say, start rolling

Pick dick?

Is it possible to consider myself a feminist and not be excited about casting my vote for Hillary in the general election?

I poured some dim sum on my hoo hoo dilly. Will wuuv me long time?

Send dick picture

Can you tell me what your diet and exercise is like? I'm trying to gain weight and you seem like the perfect one to ask about it.

reroll

NOOOOOOOOO REROLL

reroll

Would you let me fr*cking splodge inside your hot damp clamp?

rolling

check my dubs

one more

winnrar OP deliver.

rerollin

witnessed

kek

rofl

Say: Can you purchase a cucumber any possibly squat on it for me? SEND ME THE VIDEO TOO!

Eight.

kek of the demigods

what a waste

Check

Heres your prize

after the dim sum thing and she responds,
>"you heard me you twat waffle"

trying for trips: "So what happened with your eyes?.. haha i mean like were you just born like that?"

rolling for dis

Are we human? Or are we dancer?

Show me where you piss from?

WINNER

A blurry picture of alcohol taken by a teenager after he just got a fake ID? Neat.

sorry if thats insensitive i was just trying to break the ice haha do you wanna go get some coffee on saturday? i know a great place nearby

Is your dad in prison? Because if I was your dad I'd be in prison.

winner winner chicken dinner

Winrar!

Indeed most people cant tell the liquor :) good points to you sir

I'm an alcoholic, I wish I couldn't tell what that picture was.

OP here, No response from other girl will deliver this one with someone else

I was at one time in my life rehab made me buy non alcoholic beer

That's cool with me pal, as long as you DO deliver faggot.

Start rolling

what made you so fat? was it cake?

Sharpie in pooper

Tried that. Non alcoholic beer is a) more expensive b) a tease.

Can you shove your phone up your bumhole while its filming?

What he meant to say is "I'm just curious"

Kek

Holy shit she tried to call me

I learned that the hard way bought O'Douls. I felt cheated so I got Bud Ice, Natural Ice, and Stag. I never learned shit in AA

An Englishman, an Irishman and a paki walked into a bar....

Is it true Latino girls period blood is '2' parts sriracha?
>get

It's my smooth britfag moves, buddy.

winrar
>>nice get
OP delivar

Work is the only thing keeping me a "functioning" alcoholic to be honest. I still hit the blow/meth occasionally but drugs were never a problem with me. Which I find odd. I have the self-control do smoke meth and rail lines all night but not to spend every extra earned dollar on getting a drink in me.

Will deliver, new girl though these bitches aren't responding

>normie faggot that doesn't even black out his name when posting screencaps

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

do you suck nigger cock?

My life story.

Probs a fake account and fuck her bruh.

Nice man at least you are maintaining I got addicted to doing PCP at parties lol and would just pass out some nights in the street. I have a job as a tree cutter for $23.96 an hour.

What do you do for work, if you don't mind me asking?

Side note, sorry about your thread OP but fuck you, you can't stop these fingers I'm wrecked.

Nice man, good wage. Yeah downers are brutal, I can't do them anymore. Mixing them with alcohol is a bit too dangerous.

k, den

>his name
I obviously don't give a shit about that random bitch, retard. You're just as fucking stupid as OP

Roll

well squeeze some out on some french fries and get your fat ass over here

Shit man I learned that the hard way mixed pcp in my cocktails and would just get fucking destroyed

Self control, meth and drugs, all night. Yep you got a grip on that one bud. Junkies in denial are the funny ones, you dont even realise yet how mentally fucked you are.

I'm gonna milk my tits while we fuck while singing the Jago theme from Killer Instinct as loud as I can

roll

I'm going in for a taste. What's your address

Think you missed the comment you was trying to reply to. Fuck off.
I'm a cunt muncher and you mum is my best customer.

Haha I really don't man until I pass out in a random place or black out and wake up like 3-4 days later

reroll

Rerollorino

Proof?

I'm bored

Spur this along

reroll

Dubs checked

No, I replied to the correct people. The side note was for OP, not for you. hence me addressing OP.

Yeah, you can do meth if you have self-control. Keep hugging your fear mongering posters.

Yeah I hear you. Was into banging dilaudid for a while but knocked that off when I was too high to go into the bank and puked in a flower bed in busy down town midday.

My proof of you being retarded? For one, it's your asking for fucking proof of your own stupidity. At least turn 18 before you start browsing here you inbred scum.

I'm joking bitch calm your tits. What you up to later?

roll

can i suck on your feet zoe

sorry i was looking up pick up lines on the internet im just nervous and want to hang out w you

Holy shit man that sounds awful my girlfriend is still with me because she thinks I can get better but PCP is hard to let go plus over 36 liquor stores in my area hard to let go

reroll

win

Figure it out quick. Take my word for it, you can only apologize so many times.

WOW

I know it's not dubs but Ill still respect your trips

Winrar! Feets for the fags. Topanon.

you da man OP

Do you have a rape fetish? I do

Yeah I might just enter myself in a hospital to get help so I can get healed quicker and just drink for enjoyment and stop my drug problem.

jet fuel can't melt steel beams

reroll

reroll