6 months out of 14 years

6 months out of 14 years.
I see rape conviction time is now decided by the percentage of dark pigments in your skin against the total conviction time.
Not today equal rights!!!!
NOT TODAY!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3d0MmrLmafI
sbs.com.au/news/article/2016/06/06/you-dont-know-me-youve-been-inside-me-rape-survivor-confronts-her-attacker
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He should have gotten off scott free.

Drunk man fucks drunk woman. She's not capable of consenting, so he's clearly raping her, despite the fact that he's drunk too. Sure, that's logical.

She was found unconcious naked behind a dumpster....

>Drunk man fucks drunk woman.
I understood it as he just fingered her.

If you're not trolling you're seriously, seriously stupid. Also: 'Turner’s father had called on the judge to grant his son probation, saying that he had already paid “a steep price ... for 20 minutes of action”.'

Is this real life?

I dont see the big deal, a vagina is made to be fucked. That's it's purpose.

Let this be a lesson to the ladies out there then.

Hey its true, niggers are born to be caged. This white angel doesnt deserve an animals fate!

No evidence of when she fell asleep, no evidence as to whether or not consent was given, female has NO recollection of event.
He should go free, she should have to wear a bade that says slut.

Yes, don't be a drunken slut who hangs out behind dumpsters.

But did he fuck her or only fingerbang her?

He was ingerbanging her, warming her up for the main event. But two swedish cucks ruined the fun for the love birds.

>what OP image should have been.

I just realized how awesome it would have been If this guy's name was Scott lol

>I see rape conviction time is now decided by the percentage of dark pigments in your skin against the total conviction time.

Oh, bullshit, you fucking dumbass nigger.

It's all about MONEY, you faggot.

OJ Simpson got away with MURDER because he could afford the best justice money could buy.

It's regular folks and the poor who go to jail, the rich can do anything they feel like doing.

What the fuck is wrong with you? This particular miscarriage of justice is outrageous, yes, it has nothing to do with race... It's not about pushing YOUR fucking agenda...

So he never even used his dick? There's no way he should be in jail.
And by the way, you can say he was fingerbanging her, but you CANT say "to warm her up for the main event" because you have no proof of that.

youtube.com/watch?v=3d0MmrLmafI
Convinced now?

He was convicted of 3 counts of sexual assault.

He must be an immigrant because 2 counts involved penetration with a foreign object.

Dude, im with you. That bitch wanted it, why else did she come with him behind the dumpsters?

that idiot is misusing the facts of the cases. Turner didnt actually threathen the bitch. And he didnt actually penetrate her with his penith.

>penith

I dig the lisp. Do you want some penith up your bum-bum?

don't be thtupid.

fuck no, faggots should be killed.

Come on over to my place, we'll get really drunk, and I'll rip off your shorts and finger your ass till it bleeds.

Not gay.

nah, gonna pass.

Balls won't touch. Promise.

being raped behind a dumpster is basically my dream. i dont get whats the issue

Still gonna pass, i dont hang out with faggots. sorry.

>being raped behind a dumpster is basically my dream. i dont get whats the issue

She wan't properly raped. She was "penetrated by a foreign object," and had dirt and scratches in her vagina.

I think she was actually pineconed.

No evidence except for the 2 people who caught turner in the act of fucking an unconcious, intoxicated girl behind a dumpster what the fuck do you faggots think that is? A good time? Head down the ghetto and ask any guy to rape your ass behind a dumpster and see how you like it

would you guys rape if you knew you would only get 3 months in prison?

woa. i didnt know that was my fetish, but i know now

I bet one day judges will give whites (maybe not rich whites) super long sentences just to seem "pc".

>2 people who caught turner in the act of fucking
they didnt catch him fucking her.

You got caught in the act of lying.

20 minutes of putting a finger in someone's pussy. Not even that great a person as evidence of ending up unconscious behind a dumpster, just sayin that'd never happen to me.

Compared to the insane notoriety he has now with practically everyone in america wishing him dead.

He commited a crime and is dealing with the sentence. All this hate is just fucking ignorant. People just want to feel morally superior by screaming injustice.

OK so if a woman gets blackout drunk she can't legally consent to sex and it is therefore considered rape. Even if she consents.

If a man gets behind the wheel drunk, he is fully liable for anything. Years in prison. So which is it, can drunk people make decisions or not?

Also, fuck Shillary, smoke weed every day, vote Trump and bang sluts.

Ill find the article i read

lol you're a fucking nerd

Money buys anything, even time

sbs.com.au/news/article/2016/06/06/you-dont-know-me-youve-been-inside-me-rape-survivor-confronts-her-attacker

This is australias most reputable news source, if this is wrong, then i dont know what to believe

I had already read his piece but did take time to watch your video, this is a false analogy for a very simple reason, both cases are extraordinary outliers, I very much doubt six months is a typical sentence for men of any ethnicity accused of rape (regardless of whether some ethnicities may be favored by the justice system or not) you cannot use an isolated case of miscarriage of justice as proof of systemic bias when you have other probable causes (the judge appears to be friend of the father in this one) and there's a simpler more likely reason for the result. In the black's guy case there's no proof that he was treated unfairly or discriminated against, you may not like it that the law gives such weight to victims but that's a separate issue altogether, he was convicted because of false testimony, not because he was black...

Be honest, this isn't a fair comparison, I'm not saying there isn't prejudice in the system but you need statistics, not isolated cases, to prove discrimination. This video is wrong because it relies on an emotional argument, not a logical one.

>two swedish cucks
any link to this? I heard the grad students were Swedish but I haven't found a source for it (although they have possibly Swedish names)

>hook up with girl, both of you go out back to get busy
>finger her for a bit, she passes out halfway through
>get tackled by passing grad students screaming something about rape

the irony of it is I'm strongly starting to suspect that the only evidence against him was the statement he gave to the cops after his arrest. As I understand it there was no evidence of penetration from the rape kit, and the two 'witnesses' were somewhat inconsistent (they claimed to have seen him thrusting into her, but his pants were up when the cops came along and, as mentioned, there was no evidence of penetration from the rape kit). Obviously the girl herself has zero memory of what happened, so it was only his own statement that he put his finger in her vagina that led to the rape conviction. Without that the most they could have got him for would be making out with her while she was unconscious, i.e. minor sexual assault.

let this be a lesson kids: never talk to the cops, especially without a lawyer present.

Are you retarded? Of course drunks are liable for their actions. If you drive drunk or rape someone while drunk that's a crime. Sober people who take advantage of an inebriated person are also liable for their actions, like a sober man taking advantage of a blackout girl or say a bartender or host allowing a wasted person to drive home, yes even if they consent.

Anyone have pic of the cumdumster?

it's more of a money thing, i'm white and poor and i guarantee if i raped a women i'd be in prison for a lot longer than 6 months

Who else wanked it to her court statement?

Jesus Christ man. People like you need to be dragged out back and raped behind a dumpster.

He is a ginger isn't that punishment enough

She was found passed out after consenting to sexual activity.

Just another bitch crying rape when its really regret and fear of losing her current boyfriend.

If he was a poor white kid they would've thrown the book at him just like he was brown.

>Is this real life?
If your rich it is.

Ask OJ how court works for the rich black man vs the poor black man.

She was blackout drunk. Blackout drunk people aren't capable of giving consent.

What his father said is completely irrelevant.

Have any of you tards read either of the letters in full?

Dumb cunt went to a party she didn't plan on going to and got blackout drunk. Both Vic and perp were out of their minds, one more so than the other.

sorry to explain how laws and soceity work

At least this Chad got kicked out of Stanford, disqualified from the olympics, and now is forever a sex offender.

this. being white is advantage, being rich is a bigger advantage.

While creepy this is an interesting argument, the problem with such bs verdicts is that they promote contempt for the justice system, I'm sure many men would rape if they were assured beforehand of a similar outcome... If a sentence does not act as a deterrent and relies exclusively on moral condemnation it becomes broken. Imagine a law that woulñd allow you te get away with a one time theft if you're poor, at some pointy is the honest guy that's not stealing a lambo that gets punished. Rape some might object is different, but to a guy who's doomed to involuntary chastity because of poverty and who has very real urges it might look different... What if raping say, a conservative Christian who will not abort a child is your only way of having any descendants. Once again the honest guy is doomed to die alone while the criminal may even hold some form of relationship with his child...

>She was found passed out after consenting to sexual activity.
Right because most chicks say "I want to fuck in the hobo piss by that dumpster!"

I have drank more than anyone I know (Detoxed at .5 in college and I have been WAY drunker) and I would never want the world's hottest woman to have me lay down in hobo piss by a dumpster, so she could ride me... seriously, we could crawl back to my place.

He had his fingers inside her, not his penis.

as the percentage of dark pigments increase so does the likelihood the she'd be murdered.

You are wrong

I really really really like this reply. Can I save it?

No, thats the truth. He was fingerfucking her. That's why he wast actually conicted of rape, but sexual assault.

Me too! I consent to you saving it and raping it behind a dumpster!

meh, we know what he was charged with, not what happened... He might as well have fucked her because one way or another he's going to pay for it as if he did...

>meh, we know what he was charged with, not what happened.
if he fucked her we would know, they test for that shit.

The guy was white, sentence is fair.

But they ARE responsible for their actions

moron. Her own statement says that he only fingered her as I said here
she probably wouldn't even have realised she'd been sexually assaulted at all if the guy hadn't opened his stupid mouth

SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED SEX IS SACRED

Post a pic of the drunk, homeless dumpster slut, too.