Kik thread, boys

Kik thread, boys.
Post girls who are a good time.

Other urls found in this thread:

pinkcherryaffiliate.com/sextoys.php?id=2630&url=11704
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

That nipple is like a tree in a desert. I want to be the hurricane that breaks it apart and suck on her titties until they become macaroni

/thread

all of my yes

bitchineedahotpocket
Sends nudes if she's horny.

laninatarazu

No rules kik group?

Nodakgirl96b

somebody give me a name and ill start a no rules group

Aight I'm admitted new to this kik shit. How do you explain to them how you got their kiks if you message em?

Kik is han_hanxox
Cheats on her boyfriend constantly

bubsybritney

Say you sucked her dad's dick for it

That's a very good idea lemme try it

Who is this?

This.

Can someone successful lay their method or help with convos please?

Taytayo23

yeah, i didn't even realize kik was used for this

I've honestly had success telling them some dick posted their name online, then playing the role of good guy. Just don't tell them where online. If they must know just make something up. Blaming Reddit should work just fine.

Han_hanxox

Anyone have info on this one?

Awaiting results

Thanks friend :^]

I wish to bm her for nudes

this is how to not talk to a girl...

But user told me too :^[

tell them if they ask "hey are you a policewoman? i find it kinda hot"

you only tell her that if she asks, dummy. you don't open the conv with it.

and if they dont respond just say "Shy?"

But how do you open the conversation

Yeah but success as in getting nudes, how do you get that when there's like 50 others trying?

Tell them you sucked her dad's dick for it

I heard you give the noodz. Can confirm?

"hi"

Hannafaust

Fucking idiots if they ask just say "I had you on my list already guess it's been a while" or "I had you on my list but I deleted my KIK so you must of deleted me lol I just got it back"
That simple

Suck her dad's dick to stand out

I like my way better

Who is she?

Found her on facebook but I'll only share if you suck her dad's dick first

lexibrookkee - young rich spoiled slut

Mia smith former kik was pittyparty666

Link?

I usually just say "hey what's up" or "hey how's it going?"

they usually just say "not much u?" and you take it from there.

if they ask "who's this?" or "how'd you get my kik?" you can either tell the truth, make up another web site, or just say you were doing random searches to find new people to talk to.

from there if they are still talking to you, just try to develop your conversation skills. music, art, sports, hobbies, school, work, news, weather, whatever. get to know them.

why dont people do this for facebook?

this bitch
pinkcherryaffiliate.com/sextoys.php?id=2630&url=11704

Because they dont want us to have fun

Is this some new meme

I usually just say "hey what's up" or "hey how's it going?"

they usually just say "not much u?" and you take it from there.

if they ask "who's this?" or "how'd you get my kik?" you can either tell her that you sucked her dad's dick for it, make up another web site, or just say you were doing random searches to find new people to talk to.

from there if they are still talking to you, just try to develop your conversation skills. music, art, sports, hobbies, school, work, news, weather, whatever. get to know them.

who?

They

i have her wins it was easy

forced meme is forced.

She is intrigued

regina_gh

Facebook has better anti-spam measures, especially for those who you aren't friends with. Kik is also seen as a more casual app for sexting and such while facebook is more public

Working on a nude

post pics of her plz

She just straight up ignored me

Hey man, I'm not judging you for sucking a hot girl's dad's dick. He obviously has something in there that makes semen demons

Hope you know she's a fake bro. I got the same pics.

anyone who can't take a live pic is fake as fuck. it's the easiest thing in the world to do from anywhere. you can never not take a live pic.

you dont need to ask permission especially if she doesn’t say anything negative about the suggestion
and saying ‘’i dont know’’ means you really should just fucking do it

Hey man, nobody's judging you for sucking the dick of a hot girl's dad. He obviously has something in there that spawns semen demons

which ones this? kik name i mean?

never mind i see you are getting her to send you a pic. it’s late and i didnt fully read it

it's full of summerfags in here.

Hey man, I'm judging you for sucking the dick of a hot girl's dad. He obviously has something in there that attracts fags like you

Try this on lexibrookkee. She said yeah it has been a long time. It's been forever, since we never talked, and left.

Moot's confirmed traffic hardly increases over summer. Also, beta fags like you use Sup Forums year-round anyways

ahah we all tried this on her or what? i got the same answer from her ahahahah

golly, you sure seem to like talking to me.

Low quality: kill yourself
Dubs: dont kill yourself

I sucked your dad's dick to be able to talk to you like this

I'm at fuck it right now

jm2612 nudes?

are you trying to get the last word? sorry, didn't mean to mess that up for you. let me know.

Bitch has attitude. Needs to be brought down a notch.

kek

Is ok bb

sparkgirl21

someone try Nephryte again. was never able to get anything from her.

Every single Kik thread has two faggots fighting in it for some reason.

Two faggots fighting is called gay sex

princessinflipflops is a bitch too.

Kinghtsolaire

we made up, you gaylord.

John, I know you posted my kik here. Lmao way to be mature about getting dumped. You have a tiny dick and I had to fake all of my orgasms to save a tiny shred, one smaller than your penis if that's possible, of your dignity

I once posted a name in a kik thread tryin to frame my friend because I thought the girl he was hanging out with was a cunt it worked and now they dont talk anymore

Ill post it again so u guys can try and get nudes because she does have a sweet ass
riak64

this one got deleted yesterday, we scared her away

Tits or GTFO

What's wrong? Can't get a girlfriend in real life because you're cooped up in tour mom's basement? Get a life, virgin

And which one are you

this is standard kik thread trolling. nothing to see here

7/10 b8 made me respond