When are you going to admit to yourself that he's a genius?

>when are you going to admit to yourself that he's a genius?

Wel... he is

when he makes a good album

>rips off 80s pop
>hates women
>is alt-right
>bisexual
>manlet

One of us?

Can someone please tell me who this is so I can look up one of his songs and make a judgement?

grimes

That's just cruel.

Hes officially /ourguy/

>>hates women
>>is alt-right
it's a ruse
his contrararionism is a meme

/thread

Contrarians LOVE him

Oh. DIdn't notice...
Man this is a weird photo of her,....

He's merely the apprentice of R. Stevie Moore

A genius wouldn't look that retarded

Today.

Before?

Ariel Pink

He's a rip of zappa, a decent one at that

That's not the case.
Yes, I admit it to myself every day.

How do you make lo-fi retro homopop as great as this sex-crazed trans-lesbian jew?

Or the most childish sophisticated album

I already have

I can't say whether or not he's a genius since it is very possible that he's just mentally ill and managed to make incredibly progressive, high concept self-aware, post-modern pop music by mistake.
He's definitely important and significant, though. I need to give him more time and more engagement, though.

There is, of course, the issue of the bandwagon forming behind him because of his left-of-field music being found attractive to the ilk that call things 'good' because they think they're challenging as opposed to understanding what it is they are praising and that sort of blind worship and empty praise can be detrimental publicity wise in the internet age as conversations surrounding him will be made up primarily of empty sweeping statements from people trying to fit in by showing off their 'obscure taste' and the reactionary shitposters making fun of them.

There's also the new rake of 'reviewers' who have no right to be publicly reviewing anything that will shit all over something thoughtlessly and further besmirch his image.

But yeah, he probably is a genius. Shame that we live in a time where being one isn't so much celebrated as it is vilified.

Grimes isn't that cute

Him and John Maus are autistic